ADVERTISEMENT

Lucas: Everwhere

Heels5150

Senior
Aug 13, 2017
Charlotte
Adam Lucas is one of the best sportswriters in America. His latest article is yet another difficult but heartfelt look into Eric Montross’s Annual Father’s Day Camp. This is another can’t miss read from Adam Lucas. To say that Eric is sorely missed along with Stuart Scott and other Tar Heels who have had their lives cut short by this dreaded disease known as cancer is a vast understatement. Thx to all who graciously gave their time and expertise to make Eric’s Camp live on. In the world where we have the ever changing college game with the NIL and transfer portal this article reminded me of what makes us so different than every other school in the country. FAMILY

I consider Adam a friend. He sees more in a game than I ever will. Nice man. Only two deaths bothered me in the last year: Jimmy Buffet and Eric Montross - the nicest man you'll ever meet.

Thanks Adam for another article that his us right in the heart! Montross will be remembered forever by Family and I am so proud that UNC can keep the Family alive and well!

Reactions: Heels5150
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT