ADVERTISEMENT

Mack 2.0 - so far, a really bad dream

Scott Satterfield will be a better HC in his 1st P5 job than Mack is in his 2nd time at UNC. In fact, as Mack won only 2 Big 12 championships (compare that to Bob Stoops with 10 Big 12 championships), it is possible that Satterfield will win more P5 championships than Mack.

Posts that didn’t age well for $1,000, Alex (RIP). It’s also possible Satterfield would flame out in year 2, talk to SC about their coaching job and piss off their fan base and current recruits. Meanwhile, Mack over here pounding a top 10 team and getting ready to play in the Orange Bowl. Oh, and signing a top 12 class this upcoming week.

Last edited:
Posts that didn’t age well for $1,000, Alex (RIP). It’s also possible Satterfield would flame out in year 2, talk to SC about their coaching job and piss off their fan base and current recruits. Meanwhile, Mack over year pounding a top 10 team and getting ready to play in the Orange Bowl. Oh, and signing a top 12 class this upcoming week.
This is a very petty post... and I like it.

I am humbled and I don't know anything about playing, coaching, or recruiting college football.

But, I am a fan of the Tar Heels!

Reactions: Archer2
Posts that didn’t age well for $1,000, Alex (RIP). It’s also possible Satterfield would flame out in year 2, talk to SC about their coaching job and piss off their fan base and current recruits. Meanwhile, Mack over here pounding a top 10 team and getting ready to play in the Orange Bowl. Oh, and signing a top 12 class this upcoming week.
And we're all glad Mack is back. But we've all made some posts that didn't age well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT