ADVERTISEMENT

Manek to UNC

AWESOME! Now, assuming we get Bacot back, we can make it work thou I would like to get 1 more power forward or center. As is, we have this kid along with Bacot, and Styles and you MUST have no less than 3 big men no matter what style you play. I see Styles as a power forward in a wing (3) body but kid has a big time motor and that helps a lack of length, I think many may tend to forget about him and they shouldn't. FYI, I don't see McCoy as a 4, I see him as straight 3.

B929-C33-A-655-C-48-E6-A490-3-EB9-C33-D7177.jpg

Kinda reminds me of somebody 🤔

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
So much angst amongst the fans. Why would anyone believe UNC would not be attractive to many of these guys, especially when there are so many of them (transfers) available? We would already have another premier Big if he had passed admissions. Let's add Bishop and one or two more, and we can all start making silly ass predictions for next year on how we are poised to make the FF! :cool:

Huge get. Speaks to Hubert maybe actually planing to use a stretch 4 philosophy. That is a prototypical stretch 4. Cam Love may be the happiest one of all with this get. Let's go !!!!!

Always can find that negative spin, can’t you? Gotta stick with what you’re good at, I guess?
I'm a glass half-empty sort. I hope that he is fantastic. I thought that he settled for too many deep threes last year. I hope that he gets to the basket more, and gets fouled more

Reactions: heelbent
Seems like a great pickup. Fills a spot that needed an experienced player. Regardless of how it turns out can't fault the staff for getting this guy.

You don't see the benefit of having a big guy that can shoot like this from deep and what it does for the other players on the court?
Yeah, I'm excited to see Hubert looking for this type of player. It's been great being the top rebounding team in the country and all that, but we've all seen how two traditional bigs clogs everything up.

Reactions: ltrogdon
Round out our front line with the kid from Creighton and let's see what Hubert can do.

I'm assuming Armando comes back.

Agreed. Just need another big man. We have 2 scholarships left. Let’s get another big man.
If I was Sharp'
Agreed. Just need another big man. We have 2 scholarships left. Let’s get another big man.
Have Sharp signed with an agent yet? If not, GET YOUR ARSH BACK TO UNC AND GET THAT LOTTO MONEY BOYYY!!!

That's what I would say if I was his parents!

If I was Sharp'

Have Sharp signed with an agent yet? If not, GET YOUR ARSH BACK TO UNC AND GET THAT LOTTO MONEY BOYYY!!!

That's what I would say if I was his parents!
I got some more Intel today. He is absolutely positively without a shadow of a doubt NOT coming back. Not happening.

Im with you though, he should come back.

So much angst amongst the fans. Why would anyone believe UNC would not be attractive to many of these guys, especially when there are so many of them (transfers) available? We would already have another premier Big if he had passed admissions. Let's add Bishop and one or two more, and we can all start making silly ass predictions for next year on how we are poised to make the FF! :cool:
Who was the one we missed on you talk about?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT