ADVERTISEMENT

Masters week

100%. I used to be a big Koepka fan. Don’t hate him now or anything but have cooled off on him. That friggin house he has omg.
I'm guessing BK's girl is maybe sort of a head case diva. What was the relevance of her to the whole golf thing, that she was prancing around in the thong by the pool? Not that I minded - she's pretty hot - but I assume she had to talk the show producers into making her part of the story.

Reactions: bluetoe
I'm guessing BK's girl is maybe sort of a head case diva. What was the relevance of her to the whole golf thing, that she was prancing around in the thong by the pool? Not that I minded - she's pretty hot - but I assume she had to talk the show producers into making her part of the story.
Idk him n DJ used to be best friends and Jena n Paulina are the same age. Maybe trying to get her some spotlight (more than she already has). Total assumption. But I’ll work the rest of my life to get a house half that amazing.

I don't have Netflix, but I am aware of some whispering regarding Koepka's chick, from several years back. Could you elaborate a little? Or even a lot?

I don't have Netflix, but I am aware of some whispering regarding Koepka's chick, from several years back. Could you elaborate a little? Or even a lot?
I looked her up and before I did, I thought she was just some no name. Her name is Jena Sims and she is a past Georgia beauty pageant winner. And is a B list actor.

She’s on the par 3 contest today. She’s quite pretty. I get a sense she needs to be center of attention in the spotlight all the time. Augusta caddie outfit number patch: 69. Coincidence or a not so subtle message?

I looked her up and before I did, I thought she was just some no name. Her name is Jena Sims and she is a past Georgia beauty pageant winner. And is a B list actor.

She’s on the par 3 contest today. She’s quite pretty. I get a sense she needs to be center of attention in the spotlight all the time. Augusta caddie outfit number patch: 69. Coincidence or a not so subtle message?
I looked her up after reading your post and holy schnikes, turns out she was the Fifty Foot Cheerleader!!! in the movie of the same name that I'm sure we all saw.

Seems I remember from back when she was first on the scene, she was highly visible and a tad flirty with other golfers, hence the whispers IIRC. A little on the mousy side too, I thought. Pictures I just found indicate some serious assets that she doesn't seem to mind having looked at, so maybe there's something to that numbering thing. She's OK with me.

• Love
Reactions: Heelicious
koepka is cutting this place up
I don't follow pro golf week to week or anything....didn't realize how messed up BK was the last couple years, with a crushed kneecap and lots of knee / leg issues that doctors said would take around two years to heal.

He won the LIV event last week. He seems set to be back as a top 1-3 person to chase, try to beat now that he is 100% healthy

He comes across to me as psychologically a bitoff, (easy to get in his own head, can seem to be thin skinned) - but he sure has the strength and skill to hit all the shots and to putt well too

Reactions: gteeitup
I don't follow pro golf week to week or anything....didn't realize how messed up BK was the last couple years, with a crushed kneecap and lots of knee / leg issues that doctors said would take around two years to heal.

He won the LIV event last week. He seems set to be back as a top 1-3 person to chase, try to beat now that he is 100% healthy

He comes across to me as psychologically a bitoff, (easy to get in his own head, can seem to be thin skinned) - but he sure has the strength and skill to hit all the shots and to putt well too
heard a golf talking head this week say a guy like this would be perfect to win this event, then sue to get back on the pga tour, which would completely flip these tours upside down…i’m definitely here for that haha.

here’s another issue on the immediate horizon…weather is about to get sideways as @toophly1124 brought up above…gonna be really interesting from here on out.

god this sucks not having masters saturday…we’re heading out of town for the kid’s spring break tomorrow so i’ll probably miss everything until 2ish.

Reactions: gunslingerdick
holy moly…just realized rahm and koepka are playing 13 & 15 twice tomorrow…not leaving anyone out, but they are playing well.

that should be epic!!

Two man race at this point. Maybe someone gets in the clubhouse at -12 and Brooks and Rahm just have to manage not to botch it. I like both guys but I hope Brooks wins and trolls the shit out of Rory. Like to see Phil finish top 10. Sadly, won’t be able to watch much.

loved it…thoughts on the koepka episode?

is it not in his head like x million?
he came off as a massive crybaby quitter. he was injured, i get it, but still. i'm pretty certain he regrets his decision and will be the first to make a real attempt to get back on the PGAT when his LIV contract ends.

also, a big part of me feels like his awful play over the last 27 holes was largely due to competitive rust. those LIV hit & giggles are a far cry from closing out a Major.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT