ADVERTISEMENT

McDonalds Cheesy Bacon Fries...coming in 2019

Tostitos_YellowCornBiteSize18_0.jpg

You should round up fast food eaters and put them into camps. Then you should force them to eat vegetables. Hell, that's the end game for a single-payer system anyway, right?

Don’t be that guy.

Why else would you be against fast food? Why would you even care? When you start raging against other peoples' preference, you've then made the thread political. So sorry.

I couldn’t care less what other people eat. You should just show yourself out before you look like anymore of a jackass.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Ignore button making a lot of sense about now.

Look, all you have to do is enunciate your argument. It isn't hard. I can either agree or disagree and give you my reasons why, and then you can rebut. It isn't rocket science. However, if you just go straight to the "you're an idiot" argument, then you've already forgone any attempt at debate. Why would I try to continue to debate someone who had no such idea?

@NoleSoup4U is at the tilting point. It would be best to fold and walk away. No one would think twice about him being a touch over the top when he first got here.

But that’s not his personality. He’s held back a bit as the newcomer. Worked his way in a little bit and opened up more recently.

Now he’s showing his true colors. He can’t retreat. He’ll go all out and in doing so, wear out his welcome.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Look, all you have to do is enunciate your argument. It isn't hard. I can either agree or disagree and give you my reasons why, and then you can rebut. It isn't rocket science. However, if you just go straight to the "you're an idiot" argument, then you've already forgone any attempt at debate. Why would I try to continue to debate someone who had no such idea?
How does one enunciate an argument?

@NoleSoup4U is at the tilting point. It would be best to fold and walk away. No one would think twice about him being a touch over the top when he first got here.

But that’s not his personality. He’s held back a bit as the newcomer. Worked his way in a little bit and opened up more recently.

Now he’s showing his true colors. He can’t retreat. He’ll go all out and in doing so, wear out his welcome.

It's easy. Point out your concerns. Let us know what you don't agree with. Nobody is going to make fun of you for that. The problem is that I've beaten you so senseless, that you can't respond at this point. This is why you've drifted towards insults and broad, useless statements. I'm more than willing to discuss a topic with anyone, but the leftists on this board are starting to drift away from this.

It's easy. Point out your concerns. Let us know what you don't agree with. Nobody is going to make fun of you for that. The problem is that I've beaten you so senseless, that you can't respond at this point. This is why you've drifted towards insults and broad, useless statements. I'm more than willing to discuss a topic with anyone, but the leftists on this board are starting to drift away from this.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT