ADVERTISEMENT

McDonalds Cheesy Bacon Fries...coming in 2019

Firehouse Subs brings your food to your table, but I wouldn't consider them a fast food restaurant. Same with Five Guys and lots of others.

Drive-through FTW.

If Five Guys isn’t considered fast food, then whatever metric you’re using is flawed. You can get twice your daily allotment of calories from that place in less than 5 minutes.

So what is the consensus about the best type of cheese to use? Are we going with a pre shredded cheese or is a nacho type cheese acceptable? Personally, I think shredded is better.

Nacho cheese is more than acceptable.

If Five Guys isn’t considered fast food, then whatever metric you’re using is flawed. You can get twice your daily allotment of calories from that place in less than 5 minutes.

Nacho cheese is more than acceptable.

They’re slow AF around here. How can it be fast food if it takes me fifteen to twenty minutes to get my burger?

They’re slow AF around here. How can it be fast food if it takes me fifteen to twenty minutes to get my burger?

That's true too. Tough to make rigid rules on prep time, a waiter, or a drive through. If Ruth's Chris slapped a drive through on a location I wouldn't call it fast food. But I don't think Taco Bell employees being incompetent and taking a half hour to get me a burrito relieves them of being fast food.

Maybe the term "fast food" isn't the best descriptor for what we're trying to discuss. "Not very good, but will do in a pinch, and will probably take years off your life food" doesn't quite roll off the tongue though.

Reactions: uncboy10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT