ADVERTISEMENT

Movie madness region 1 seeds.... in case yall forgot!

notashelbyfan

Hall of Famer
Aug 9, 2004
Hereis the seeds and match ups for region 1 we will start voting after all the regions are set.

#1 silence of the Lambs
#16 ET

#8 the sandlot
#9 6th sense

#5 rocky
#12 remember the titans

#4 hooisers
#13 major league

#6 the shinning
#11 lord of the Rings

#3 alien
#14 the natural

#7 wizard of Oz
#10 psycho

#2 star wars
#15 bull Durham

Note these seeds weredrawn out of a hat

I'm really glad The Shinning made it
shinning-simpsons.jpg

I'm here guys just super busy with work right now I can't get a second in edge wise! Working 12 and 13 hours a day sales is brutal right now, people have money to spend and I love arranging them a way to spend it and I the more they buy the more I make so I'm still here I promise I'm going to finish it up as soon as I get caught up!

About my name I'm from Shelby nc I went to Crest hight school and it is in Shelby I'm a huge high school football fan and I used to work with tons of Shelby fans and being a Crest means you are damn sure not a Shelby fan kind of like if I said I'm not a Dook fan everyone was assume you are a Carolina fan!

Anyway bare with me!

I'm here guys just super busy with work right now I can't get a second in edge wise! Working 12 and 13 hours a day sales is brutal right now, people have money to spend and I love arranging them a way to spend it and I the more they buy the more I make so I'm still here I promise I'm going to finish it up as soon as I get caught up!

About my name I'm from Shelby nc I went to Crest hight school and it is in Shelby I'm a huge high school football fan and I used to work with tons of Shelby fans and being a Crest means you are damn sure not a Shelby fan kind of like if I said I'm not a Dook fan everyone was assume you are a Carolina fan!

Anyway bare with me!
No worries, glad business is hopping. We're just busting your nuts.

That doesn't mean you can't finish the contest, though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT