ADVERTISEMENT

Myles murphy

I'm hearing the heels that would be good and maybe Evans hope the coots strike out on both
I hope the coots go 0-12 in 2019

I'm old enough to recall SoCar fans asserting very loudly that if not for the ACC, they would be Bama in football and Kentucky in basketball. They were much crazier than GT fans in 1964 saying that being independent would make them the Notre Dame of the South.

I hope the coots go 0-12 in 2019

I'm old enough to recall SoCar fans asserting very loudly that if not for the ACC, they would be Bama in football and Kentucky in basketball. They were much crazier than GT fans in 1964 saying that being independent would make them the Notre Dame of the South.
Those loud mouths deserve to go 0-12 l would love that

Ok by me. Get those last two DL and a class of six highly ranked guys and run defense has been solved

If UNC beats the Coots in Charlotte in a couple of months the Charlotte city officials will have to close down some streets due to flooding, from Coot tears. PLEASE make it so!!! And they cannot say that you guys beat them because they were beat up and down from their brutal SEC schedule. Of course they are predicting about a 4 TD beat-down or even worse.

Reactions: matt 1976
Ok by me. Get those last two DL and a class of six highly ranked guys and run defense has been solved
The emphasis on D recruiting between now and the Fedora years is like night and day. Mack is doing what Dabo did: focus on D recruiting and a top notch DC to make a spread offense team the most effective it can be.

If Dabo had not done that, he likely would have been canned by Clemson by now, and he certainly never would have won a National Championship.

Reactions: Archer2
Is there a stream of the decision or is he just posting on twitter?

Everyone should keep this in mind about Murphy - he already is about 285 pounds. In college, he may well play at more than 300. He is very agile and quick for a 280 lb. SDE, which means he would be even quicker and more agile playing NT or DT at more than 300.

Murphy can become that rare player on the DL who masters both DE and DT.

And I really like the idea of him playing alongside Pinder.

Everyone should keep this in mind about Murphy - he already is about 285 pounds. In college, he may well play at more than 300. He is very agile and quick for a 280 lb. SDE, which means he would be even quicker and more agile playing NT or DT at more than 300.

Murphy can become that rare player on the DL who masters both DE and DT.

And I really like the idea of him playing alongside Pinder.
Sounds like Nazair

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT