ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Tar Heels '21-'22

Coby was BIG TIME today for the Bulls with Zo Ball still in Covid protocol. Huge game shooting the 3ball for Coby. He has been playing very well in his new role.

Making it hard for them to deal him, but also boosting his trade value as well.

Bully returned from covid isolation to lead the Mavs over the Kings.
16pts/5rbs/3asst/1stls/3 3's.

HB 11pts/2rbs/1asst for Sacramento.

Coby was BIG TIME today for the Bulls with Zo Ball still in Covid protocol. Huge game shooting the 3ball for Coby. He has been playing very well in his new role.

Making it hard for them to deal him, but also boosting his trade value as well.
If the Bulls are crazy enough to trade that kid I hope he sees them in the playoffs at some point and end their season. And I actually like Chicago.

If the Bulls are crazy enough to trade that kid I hope he sees them in the playoffs at some point and end their season. And I actually like Chicago.
They like him a lot, but he is a backup at a position they are very deep at now. With Ayo and Caruso strengths being dee off the bench, and that being his weakness, they fit a need more on this roster.

Coby only has 1 more year of control, Ayo just a rookie is team controlled for much longer. Doubtful they are going to pay Coby the raise due after his rookie deal is done to keep him in his current role. Plenty of scoring firepower, less need for his strength as the current roster is constructed.

With Williams out until the playoffs a power forward is a need. Some good vets available to fill, but the consensus was Coby is not enough for the names available. Now the rumors are heating up about some takers with his stock rising.

He has handled the constant rumors for the past month like a real pro, always ready. They love him. He is an asset, but what way to best use that asset with the current construction of a ready to compete roster is the reason why he has been at the center of their trade talks.

Coby playing really well again in a dogfight !!!!
Sheesh... back to back crazy dog fight. Fly from Indy to DC and yet another dog fight the very next night, crazy DeRozen buzzer beater again. The quality of play in the NBA is AMAZING !!!!

Reactions: FlaTarHeel
I know it may jinx it, but my God , Harrison Barnes over 1.5 3's has been found GOLD lately. Stay hot Black Falcon!!!!

League leading Suns continue hot streak.
Cam Johnson shooting is breathtaking.
Career high 24pts/7rbs/2blks/1asst/1stl/4 3's.

**Justin Jackson News**
The former UNC All-American has been added to the Suns roster.
Last night he had 8pts/3rbs in 6 minutes of action.

Reactions: dtodd4475
Weekend News
Portland over Sacramento
Nassir 13pts/3rbs/2asst
HB 13pts/7rbs/2asst

Wayne Ellington 16pts in 11 minutes for the Lakers

It is always nice when you get that inside endorsement of what we believe!

Family is real for the Heels!

Thanks Mr. Little for the compliment and thanks for allowing your son to become part of the Family!

Bulls start a new streak, win by nearly 50.
Coby White 13pts/3asst/1rbs.
Tony Bradley 5pts/7rbs/1blk in 10 min.

Nets put it on the Bulls in a showdown type game. Coby played well for the Bulls with 16.

Mr. Sharpe up from G league played great for the Nets. 20 points 7 boards on 10-14 shooting.

Nets put it on the Bulls in a showdown type game. Coby played well for the Bulls with 16.

Mr. Sharpe up from G league played great for the Nets. 20 points 7 boards on 10-14 shooting.
Dayron 1s career start was a night to remember.
20pts/7rbs/1blk in 22 minutes.

C-dub 16pts/2rbs/2stls/4 3's for the East leading Bulls.

The hard nosed, hard working rep Nas Little has established with his massive shooting improvement bodes well for the young man. Love seeing the growth, he is fun to watch.

Chicago lose 3rd straight.
Coby 19pts/5asst/3rbs/5 3's.
TBrad 6pts/2rbs in limited minues.

Nas & Day' Ron really blossoming. Barnes & Coby playing great, both subjects of trade talks. Cole, Reggie, & Cam solid work. Bradley sticking long term due for another contract, let's hope Theo sticks. Great to see the UNC fam showing out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT