ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Thread

Travis2262

Senior
Oct 12, 2013
I did not see a thread already so figured I'd start one.

The first four games were great and Ohio State just went down. The South region got that much easier for Carolina if they can take care of business.

Oral Roberts is a good team. They don’t turn the ball over, shoot excellent as a team in free throws, and are well disciplined. Great formula for success.

I did not see a thread already so figured I'd start one.

The first four games were great and Ohio State just went down. The South region got that much easier for Carolina if they can take care of business.

Didn’t help us much we still would have to beat Baylor

EJ Liddell getting " I hope you die", "watch your back" type threat messages from Ohio State "fans" after they got upset. March Madness, fits.

Any tourney gamblers here? Looked to me like the under ruled yesterday as offense was tough to come by (unless you were Wisconsin). Underdogs seemed to either win outright, or not cover.

I had a push type day with the books, did alright I guess considering Wright getting bounced for Covid hurt me as I locked in money line on GA. Tech when the lines opened.

After the 1st minute of Fla. St. game live played them immediately, got them at 12. All over UNCG. Looks like a total mismatch.

Clear talent mismatch and size mismatch and we have a 3 point game. Do not let Wes leave the state of NC in the offseason

Yeah bummer on those 2 1-and-1s, and bad rebounding too (obviously at a size disadvantage)

I wonder if a National Champion has ever bookend their title with 1st round losses prior to UVA.

I have Oregon in the pool. Hopefully it counts as a win
These guys are in protective bubble yet they get positive tests. Means this experiment doesn’t work like we had hoped. I wonder if there was a let down or this just the nature of the beast.
Wondering if this NC will end up with an asterisk by there name.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT