ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Thread

Are you mad? You seem like you're mad. And, by the way, it's called an avatar... and, you ain't even got one. Get yourself an avatar. But, first, please get laid. You desperately need it.
Strummingram now u can understand why I put this freshman knucklehead on ignore on Friday because he brings ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to any conversation or thread...

Strummingram now u can understand why I put this freshman knucklehead on ignore on Friday because he brings ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to any conversation or thread...
That's your choice. I can just as easily ignore someone without blocking their posts from my view. But, I understand why people use it.

somehow 'cuse does this every year - bubble team that barely gets in, but that zone F's up a couple teams and they make the sweet 16

absolutely right. And when they actually have a powerhouse team they draw some mid major that gets hot from 3 and they go home early. Matchups matter

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Garbage basketball getting rewarded. Refs set tone early letting Loyola play tackle football, it’s disgusting. These “upsets” are being dictated by officiating influencing style towards pure ugliness.

now we get to hear the tired “sister Jean “ trope for two weeks while they wheel her old bones out in a wheelchair and an oxygen tank.
Totally Disrepectful! are you sure you shouldn't be over on Crack Ride with the rednecks?

Totally Disrepectful! are you sure you shouldn't be over on Crack Ride with the rednecks?

no what’s disrespectful is wheeling her out as a sideshow as a ratings grabber while the masses dumbly think it’s something really “special”.

I think your got your parties muddled up.

no what’s disrespectful is wheeling her out as a sideshow as a ratings grabber while the masses dumbly think it’s something really “special”.

I think your got your parties muddled up.
Sister Jean is loved by millions of people! She has a great passion for Loyola Basketball going back before 63 when they won the National Championship! She has proudly served Loyola for most of her life. The team loves her and so does most of America! You should learn to respect your elders! In my opinion you are a Disgrace to humanity!

Reactions: IDUNK4HEELS
CBS can show Sister Jean 25 times a game but barely get 2 looks at Eric Musselman's wife. She is smoking hot.
She shore is!

267x367

Sister Jean is loved by millions of people! She has a great passion for Loyola Basketball going back before 63 when they won the National Championship! She has proudly served Loyola for most of her life. The team loves her and so does most of America! You should learn to respect your elders! In my opinion you are a Disgrace to humanity!

Vomit. Spare me.

Reactions: uncfootball-
Actually if anything I’m the one who “respects “ sister Jean and doesn’t like seeing her be treated like a zoo animal on display for her “adoring fans” to faun over . Cbs basically spends ten seconds every segment fawning over this old woman who’s clearly in Ill health and trying to connect her with the loveable Cinderella team.

sign me up for college basketball coaches to only wear sweats and warm-ups from now on...it’s also great for apparel companies and it’s just natural.

suits are for interviews.

Reactions: dtodd4475
Actually if anything I’m the one who “respects “ sister Jean and doesn’t like seeing her be treated like a zoo animal on display for her “adoring fans” to faun over . Cbs basically spends ten seconds every segment fawning over this old woman who’s clearly in Ill health and trying to connect her with the loveable Cinderella team.
Sister Jean enjoys going to the games, she has a passion, a life's passion! I wouldn't expect you to understand that you ignorant sad excuse for a human being! I know I would want to go see the Heels play if I could at 101. I do hope people treat you better when your elderly than how you see Sister Jean! Pathetic you are

Sister Jean enjoys going to the games, she has a passion, a life's passion! I wouldn't expect you to understand that you ignorant sad excuse for a human being! I know I would want to go see the Heels play if I could at 101. I do hope people treat you better when your elderly than how you see Sister Jean! Pathetic you are

haha keep going you’re the one idol worshipping an old lady you don’t even know while you shit all over a fellow heels fan and human being. You’re outing yourself. I’m enjoying it. Hypocrite.

That is fine and dandy but why does CBS have to show her 25 times a game?

haha keep going you’re the one idol worshipping an old lady you don’t even know while you shit all over a fellow heels fan and human being. You’re outing yourself. I’m enjoying it. Hypocrite.
You are a sad excuse for a Heels Fan! I don't have to prove my allegiance to you at all. But I will call you out for your ignorance and language for a lady who should be respected! if you enjoy that then I hope you enjoy eternity down yonder!

You are a sad excuse for a Heels Fan! I don't have to prove my allegiance to you at all. But I will call you out for your ignorance and language for a lady who should be respected! if you enjoy that then I hope you enjoy eternity down yonder!

listen to yourself. I haven’t insulted you once yet here you are talking about me dying and insinuating some pretty nasty stuff..just because I think the sister Jean stuff is a circus. And note I never said anything bad about her personally.

youre sadly hilarious and like I said, a hypocrite.

Reactions: bobcrane14
listen to yourself. I haven’t insulted you once yet here you are talking about me dying and insinuating some pretty nasty stuff..just because I think the sister Jean stuff is a circus. And note I never said anything bad about her.
the language you used to describe her and basically make fun of her is pure ignorance and disrespect!

“I respect her”. Why? Cuz she’s a nun? Cuz she’s 90? Cuz cbs says so? I’m sure she’s a wonderful lady but you don’t know her personally. Hilarious. Yet you are certainly not “respecting” anything else intimating my death and other horrendous garbage while pretending to be holier than thou.

it did and you are were very disrespectful.
Nothing hypocritical about it.
You are a sad excuse for a Heels fan

his post is childish but he isnt wrong about the obnoxious camera time she gets. She isnt part of the game and shes not on the team. They show her more than they used to show Zion on the bench when he was out with his injury

There was some kid a while back who was a big Purdue fan, he was terminally ill. I can't remember if it was football or basketball, but he was the focus of a similar feel-good side story. They showed him often on camera. The team had all sort of adopted him as a part of the team. If stuff like that bothers you, I genuinely feel sorry for the people that are forced to be around you in person.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT