ADVERTISEMENT

NFL 2024-2025

gteeitup

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2001
Columbia, SC
good luck to all tar heels first and foremost.

not sure what dallas is doing about getting better, but so far it looks like it’s a one year prove it situation for players and coaches.

was hoping drake would get some help with the aiyuk trade, but so far nothing.

Reactions: bluetoe
he has a tremendous leg…this dude was a soccer player in college and was in that spring league last year.
He's got a hammer. Being a Raven's fan, we've been spoiled with our kickers. It's a great weapon. But the coach has to be willing to exploit it when the opportunity is there.

Read that the kick would've been good from 72yds out. Because of the risk and distance, it would probably have to be an end of the half, regulation, or desperation situation before we see an attempt to break the record.

Chazz Surratt started at LB in his game but I only saw a few plays. Seemed to be doing alright.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Howell looked good. Trubisky was mehh. Maye had two td’s dropped. Michael carter had some good runs.

Caleb Williams for the bears looks like a legit star
not sure why, but I want to see Sam become top tier even more than I do Drake. Good to hear about Carter and I'm embarrassed that my lack of attention kept me from knowing that he is with the Cardinals.

He's got a hammer. Being a Raven's fan, we've been spoiled with our kickers. It's a great weapon. But the coach has to be willing to exploit it when the opportunity is there.
we have big mike so it completely changes an offensive philosophy each week…i’d rather have the guy from 50-in at 100% than a guy that can kick one 70 yards…if it’s 4th and 4 at the 39 yard line, he’s kicking it.

we have big mike so it completely changes an offensive philosophy each week…i’d rather have the guy from 50-in at 100% than a guy that can kick one 70 yards…if it’s 4th and 4 at the 39 yard line, he’s kicking it.
Well, the thing about the Ravens having Tucker is that his accuracy rate is almost always competing for all time highest. But he's also got distance. Before him, we had "Money" Matt Stover. Having a steady, solid given at kicker is just a great asset.

Reactions: gteeitup
Well, the thing about the Ravens having Tucker is that his accuracy rate is almost always competing for all time highest. But he's also got distance. Before him, we had "Money" Matt Stover. Having a steady, solid given at kicker is just a great asset.
i draft them now, but i used to wait until fantasy drafts were over.

i still don’t draft a defense.

Last edited:
Reactions: pooponduke
i draft them now, but i used to wait until fantasy drafts were over.

i still don’t draft a defense.
my last time playing fantasy i was in the fantasy SB starting elway and that white receiver the broncos had vs a guy starting Terrell Davis. I’m winning late with the broncos trying to come back on their last chance drive. Elway connects to the white guy on a long pass with no one in front of him, “hell yes” I’m thinking, put the cherry on top! Well the receiver pulls up lame and gets knocked out of bounds at the two. Then of course they hand off to Davis for the td giving my opponent the win and $1500. I retired.

please tell me you’ve seen/heard the comments from the commanders vp of content…well, he’s fired now lol.

found it

I stopped after he started on Goodell; I might go back and watch the whole thing but I saw enough to believe either he thought he was off the record or he was begging to be fired. Holy shit!

Tough gig though, convincing fans that the poop liquid raining down on them is rose water.

• Haha
Reactions: gteeitup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT