ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

My wife? See, I still get laid, and get regular blowjobs... cuz I don't HAVE a wife. Bill Maher and I are sorta living the same dream, in that sense.

pedro-monkey-puppet.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
As bad a lie as possible? My wife? See, I still get laid, and get regular blowjobs... cuz I don't HAVE a wife. Bill Maher and I are sorta living the same dream, in that sense.

Blowjob don't lie. The worst one I ever had was wonderful. Your inclination to belittle a woman because she allegedly gives frequent blowies (and, one would assume she gets better, the more she does it... I would hope) is a contributing factor to the disparity, and quality, in our hummer-receiving experiences. I can only hope DJT decides to go that route in belittling her tonight. She's a woman, she must have fvcked and sucked her way to get where she is, right?

He has certainly lied his ass off. I doubt there's a lot of pleasure being on the receiving end of those.
yeah, lib logic. Trump pays for a blowjob, TERRIBLE. Cumala sucked her way to the top, SHE IS A GENIUS!

"I have concepts of a plan". Trump said we'd be hearing about his plans soon though. Probably we'll see these when we see his taxes.
I laughed at that one. He had a concept about healthcare during his term. He had a concept about how to build a wall and have Mexico pay for it. He's a concept kind of guy, nothing more.

I doubt it will move the election needle any but…. Hahahahahaha!!! She baited him then spanked that pasty white ass. And the moderators shoved his idiotic lies back down his throat. It’s awesome to see a fpos bully get his due and special bonus to see the rw shills lose their fuking minds with the melt downs on social media. “Waaaaaa the moderators, waaaaaaa the format, waaaaaa waaaaa waaaaa!!” God that was beautiful. Best debate ever!

Oh and special double bonus!! We now have the immigrants eating pets idiotic delusional lie he believed from fuk nut Qanon sites to go along with kids getting sex change operations at school! The gift that keeps on giving!!

I doubt it will move the election needle any but…. Hahahahahaha!!! She baited him then spanked that pasty white ass. And the moderators shoved his idiotic lies back down his throat. It’s awesome to see a fpos bully get his due and special bonus to see the rw shills lose their fuking minds with the melt downs on social media. “Waaaaaa the moderators, waaaaaaa the format, waaaaaa waaaaa waaaaa!!” God that was beautiful. Best debate ever!

Oh and special double bonus!! We now have the immigrants eating pets idiotic delusional lie he believed from fuk nut Qanon sites to go along with kids getting sex change operations at school! The gift that keeps on giving!!
Disagree about moving the needle. I think there were a decent amount of people waiting to see what she was about and how she could handle the spotlight. Also, does she excite them enough to want to even take the time to vote. MAGA is going to turn out, so the dems need that same type of enthusiasm. They weren't getting that with Biden.

Disagree about moving the needle. I think there were a decent amount of people waiting to see what she was about and how she could handle the spotlight. Also, does she excite them enough to want to even take the time to vote. MAGA is going to turn out, so the dems need that same type of enthusiasm. They weren't getting that with Biden.
There are some folks who don't pay attention to policy and who are on the fence that will simply prefer the "stronger" vs "weaker" candidate, and she won that part imo.

I think she did poorly regarding economy though and that's the biggest bang-for-buck right now.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
It may not matter to some, but it's 9/11.

Taking a break from this today.

Those that don't, well it probably speaks more about them and what they really value because anything said today can wait for tomorrow.

Reactions: Archer2
I don't understand the whole immigrants eating your pets thing. Couldn't Trump's team just lie to him and say don't mention it because it's a lie put out by the Harris team to make you look completely retarded on the world stage? He probably would have believed that.

I don't understand the whole immigrants eating your pets thing. Couldn't Trump's team just lie to him and say don't mention it because it's a lie put out by the Harris team to make you look completely retarded on the world stage? He probably would have believed that.
I bet they wished they had thought of that.

If this lie finally gets people to wake up to the illegal alien crisis, then I’m all for it.

If this lie finally gets people to wake up to the illegal alien crisis, then I’m all for it.
I have no doubt you're all for it. Nobody actually believes this outside of his supports, so it just makes him and the country as a whole look like idiots. Not the best idea if he's trying to get world leaders to respect us again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT