ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina finally at home vs Virginia Tech game thread on. Saturday 17 February 2024 at the Dean Dome

I will say this, Ryan has shot great the last couple games and idk if anyone else has noticed but they’ve all came from catch and shoot while already set in triple threat. NO DRIFTING!
I have talked about just that several times, his % is way less coming off curls or shooting on the move, he is a catch and pop guy.

I have talked about just that several times, his % is way less coming off curls or shooting on the move, he is a catch and pop guy.
It sure is that way right now. I do think he can come off a screen and shoot it or with a dribble just because he’s been consistently trying it from day one and other years. But, with his shot off just a tad there’s no room for error.

Watch when Ryan releases the ball. Sometimes it's too early. Like he's barely started jumping. He rushes his shot too often.

When he takes time and releases at the peak of his shot, it looks way better.

Watch when Ryan releases the ball. Sometimes it's too early. Like he's barely started jumping. He rushes his shot too often.

When he takes time and releases at the peak of his shot, it looks way better.
Sometimes so fast that it doesn’t look like the ball is settling in his hands.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT