ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Rock Band Nomination Thread: Cliff Burton Region

tarheel0910

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2011
Earth
This thread will be used to nominate bands that are considered heavy metal (Black Sabbath, Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, etc) as well as punk rock bands (The Ramones, The Clash, Misfits, etc). Please refer to the OOTB Rock Band Tournament thread for rules and set up of the tournament. You will have 48 hours to nominate bands for this region.

@tarheel0910

Just curious, but why did we only do "rock bands"? Why not "music artists of all genres"? And yes, I'm poasting this exact same message in all 4 of the nomination threads.

Reminder, you have until 11:00 am tomorrow to make your nominations. Please remember that the total number of nominations determines who makes the field and seeding. Even if someone else has already mentioned a band you like, you still need to nominate them as well if you want them included.

I assume I can edit my original poast before the cutoff or do you prefer new poasts when additional artists come to mind?
Go ahead and do a new post instead of editing. I don't want there to be a time stamp issue.

Also, WTF @TarHeelNation11? I've got nothing from you. Definitely need your participation in at least the Burton region. Right now we don't even have 16 bands with multiple nominations.

Metallica
Avenged Sevenfold
Five Finger Death Punch
Green Day
Guns and Roses
Misfits
Rage Against the Machine
Ramones
Volbeat
In This Moment
Slipknot
Bullet For My Valentine

Motley Crue
Scorpions
Rage Against the Machine
Nonpoint
Ozzy Osbourne
Ronnie James Dio
Black Sabbath
The Ramones
Sex Pistols
The Offspring
Rancid
blink-182
Sum 41
Def Leppard
Iggy Pop
Dropkick Murphys
Dethklok
Less Than Jake

LOL. I'm disappointed in him. This region has the fewest nominations by far and I know that @TarHeelNation11 has enough knowledge to have contributed to this region. There might be several bands that make it in with one or two votes.

ETA: And how has Tool not received more votes? Also, I know I placed it in the Bennington region but Nine Inch Nails certainly deserves more votes.

I didn't wanna fukk up the contest with my bands, and knew they wouldn't win anyway. TBF, I didn't really vote in the movie tourney either.
Understandable. This region ended up being the weakest as far as participation, so I was just trying to get as much as I could get. You might end up regretting it because it looks like A7X won't even make the field. Your vote would have guaranteed them a spot.

Avenged Sevenfold.

It's legit. My timestamp got fukkd up.
d20a7bed8028e71fa74330bccc62bbc7.gif

Reactions: TarHeelMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT