ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

"Lawyers for House Speaker Mike Johnson, a Republican, had urged the court to reject the appeal from fellow Republican representatives, though they noted that Johnson and every other member of the Republican leadership voted against the mask policy."

Not a Mike Johnson fan (surprise!) but I appreciate the integrity of that stance. It's almost like he approves of democracy. He didn't like the rule, but it passed, so should be honored.

Reactions: blazers
Then again, it always seems to be good Dems and liberals who get assassinated, so maybe I should keep those thoughts to myself. We know who has most of the guns, after all.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Archer2
I like that argument: Trump must not be a threat or he'd have caught the dead.

Truth be told, I sometimes wonder why some of the worst actors haven't been vigilanteed. [Yes, I think vigilante should be a verb.]

Then again, it always seems to be good Dems and liberals who get assassinated, so maybe I should keep those thoughts to myself. We know who has most of the guns, after all.
There hasn't been an assassination attempt in over 40 years, unless you count that person throwing a shoe at George W bush.

I was in San Fran 4 nites for work week b4 last. I'd seen bums in that area in the past (I'm there at least once a yr) on similar work trips, but none this time. No poop on streets, no needles. Tenderloin area has always been bad... Decade+ though.

Truth be told, I sometimes wonder why some of the worst actors haven't been vigilanteed. [Yes, I think vigilante should be a verb.]

Maybe liberals should buy more guns to protect themselves against assassination.

I was in San Fran 4 nites for work week b4 last. I'd seen bums in that area in the past (I'm there at least once a yr) on similar work trips, but none this time. No poop on streets, no needles. Tenderloin area has always been bad... Decade+ though.
Sounds like they're cleaning up the place. So much for yesterdays argument. X^D

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
Can someone give me the conservative viewpoint highlights on what is happening with Comer/Jordan's key witness in the Biden impeachment? Not the biz partner who wound up giving nothing harmful, I'm asking about the guy w the Slavic or Russian sounding name.

Can someone give me the conservative viewpoint highlights on what is happening with Comer/Jordan's key witness in the Biden impeachment? Not the biz partner who wound up giving nothing harmful, I'm asking about the guy w the Slavic or Russian sounding name.
Are you talking about this guy, Alexander Smirnov?

21dc-Smirnov-jhkv-articleLarge.jpg

What an un-Christian thing to say. Where were the killers when you need them eh? You are a sick puppy.

I wonder if Donald Trump can free himself from the courtroom long enough to be there to roll out the red carpet?
that's weird, I wonder where you heard that. I haven't heard anything about him having anything to do with that liberal shithole or their invite to the commies or their rolling out that red carpet for them that you refer to. I suspect some liberal asswipe must be playing fast and loose with the truth, as we all know that liberal asswipes will do. Hmmm....

Maybe liberals should buy more guns to protect themselves against assassination.
I get the joke, but the irony is that there have been record gun sales the last view years and one of the groups seeing the biggest percentage increase are amongst D's. Blacks are even higher. That's a really weird thing to happen since I'm told that crime is way down.

that's weird, I wonder where you heard that. I haven't heard anything about him having anything to do with that liberal shithole or their invite to the commies or their rolling out that red carpet for them that you refer to. I suspect some liberal asswipe must be playing fast and loose with the truth, as we all know that liberal asswipes will do. Hmmm....
Happy Saturday to you, too.
🤣

I get the joke, but the irony is that there have been record gun sales the last view years and one of the groups seeing the biggest percentage increase are amongst D's. Blacks are even higher. That's a really weird thing to happen since I'm told that crime is way down.
We're just getting reading for the impending civil war after Trump loses again.

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm
I wonder if Donald Trump can free himself from the courtroom long enough to be there to roll out the red carpet?
Why would he free himself from anything to be there? Did you confuse the hoax of Russia, Russia, Russia with China or is this just another scenario of accusing the orangeman with exactly what you are doing?

Christians are the best killers.

does your ass burn after pulling that gratuitous inflammatory shit out of your ass? Oh wait, I'm sorry. You're the one who requests class and civility. Mea culpa.

But to address your post, what qualities do you look for in a killer that makes Christians the best? And can you provide a link please? Otherwise, someone might suspect you really are just pulling gratuitous, inflammatory shit out of your ass.

Im not denying it but just curious who figured this out and how

Here are some fun facts to ponder:

"The total number of southwest land border encounters since Biden assumed office in 2021 is 7,298,486, CBP data shows.

That is larger than the population of 36 US states, including Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming."
. . .
"Were the number of illegal immigrants who entered the United States under President Biden gathered together to found a city, it would be the second-largest city in America after New York.

And the total does not include an estimated additional 1.8 million known “gotaways” who evaded law enforcement, which would make it bigger than New York.

Taken together, nearly 10 million migrants have crossed into the US illegally during the Biden administration, a record Biden’s critics assert could only be achieved by intentionally refusing to enforce the law."

But remember, we've been told time and again that the border is closed.

We're just getting reading for the impending civil war after Trump loses again.
This was actually one of your better attempts at humor, except that it buys into the narrative being pushed, so I'm not so sure you meant it to be funny,

Conservative powerhouse wants to end recreational sex
to paraphrase Robin Williams, that woman is in dire need of an orgasm, and no I'm not volunteering to help her out.

If someone wants to end frivolous sex, then they should do so and then refrain from telling me to. What I do is none of her business and what she does I really don't want to know.

On the other hand, I couldn't agree with her more about recognizing the consequentiality (word!) of sex. Fvck like bunnies if you want to, but put a wrapper on it. And don't forget to take your pill. Or, God forbid, just don't do it. Just STOP producing unwanted babies like it's society's job to be responsible for your lack of same.

And BTW, FOAD for presenting that wound-up-tight wacko as if she represents the conservative POV.

"Were the number of illegal immigrants who entered the United States under President Biden gathered together to found a city, it would be the second-largest city in America after New York.

And the total does not include an estimated additional 1.8 million known “gotaways” who evaded law enforcement, which would make it bigger than New York.
So . . . if they were a state, they'd have 2 Senators and what, 14 or 15 Reps?

I suggest we ship them all to Utah and sell tickets for the Mormon-Catholic wars.

• Haha
We're just getting reading for the impending civil war after Trump loses again
This was actually one of your better attempts at humor, except that it buys into the narrative being pushed, so I'm not so sure you meant it to be funny,
actually, it's a lame attempt to avoid saying 'I have no answer', and a display of liberal hypocrisy to boot....you mean there's a reason for buying a gun?

So . . . if they were a state, they'd have 2 Senators and what, 14 or 15 Reps?

I suggest we ship them all to Utah and sell tickets for the Mormon-Catholic wars.
instead of responding glibly to a huge problem, why don't you respond by voting for someone who will do something about it?

You should have seen all the illegals at the primary today. It was a disgrace. At least now I won't get any more spam text messages.

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
that woman is in dire need of an orgasm, and no I'm not volunteering to help her out.
It's okay, Dirk Diggler, I doubt she would be interested in an old nag who was put out to pasture 30 years ago.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT