ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

why would you want to ban liver transplants? 100% of abortions wouldn't be questioned if a human life wasn't at stake. If a human life wasn't at stake, I couldn't care less if you stuck a coathanger in your cooter three times a day, every day.
The human lives at stake are going to grow up to be welfare recipients and Democrat voters. Exactly what we need more of in this country.

Suggesting that people should only have sex when they intend to have children is probably the stupidest possible solution you could propose in this discussion.
the stupidest suggestion was that birth control should be rejected as a solution to irresponsible use of abortion as birth control, because it fails to work maybe one percent of the time. Just forget about birth control and keep those abortions coming I guess.

Last edited:
The human lives at stake are going to grow up to be welfare recipients and Democrat voters. Exactly what we need more of in this country.
what we need more of, desperately, are more humans that value human life. Although you are very possibly correct, what we don't need is to terminate human life because of what it might turn out to be. We're already approaching the dystopian democrat state, no need to rush it.

Suggesting that people should only have sex when they intend to have children is probably the stupidest possible solution you could propose in this discussion.

So you have sex knowing that you could get pregnant with a baby that you dont want while going to college?

Wonder what the odds are of getting pregnant while on the pill and using a condom.

Reactions: Archer2 and bluetoe
the stupidest suggestion was that birth control should be rejected as a solution to irresponsible use of abortion as birth control, because it fails to work maybe one percent of the time. Just forget about birth control and keep those abortions coming I guess.

Except… nobody suggested that.

It's becoming more clear to me that 99% of the people for abortion are just lazy P.O.S. people that dont want to take any responsibility for anything.

Guy I know had a big party at his church last night to celebrate the SC’ ruling. He is in his late 20’s and him and his wife already have 4 children. They have been on welfare and food stamps their whole marriage. Both are big Trump supporters….

Guy I know had a big party at his church last night to celebrate the SC’ ruling. He is in his late 20’s and him and his wife already have 4 children. They have been on welfare and food stamps their whole marriage. Both are big Trump supporters….
Lies No GIF

So why is a bunch of lesbos concerned about not being able to have an abortion?
the same reason the woman was at the rally from your previous post. It has nothing much to do with abortion or anything else in particular, and much more to do any perceived infringement on a woman's entitlements. When women feel their status threatened, they'll form a mob, much like the defensive circle of a herd of muskox. It doesn't have to make sense for them to do so.

the same reason the woman was at the rally from your previous post. It has nothing much to do with abortion or anything else in particular, and much more to do any perceived infringement on a woman's entitlements. When women feel their status threatened, they'll form a mob, much like the defensive circle of a herd of muskox. It doesn't have to make sense for them to do so.

The positive thing about these marches for abortion is most of those people could use the exercise.

Reactions: Archer2 and bluetoe
guy I know had an abortion. Said you wouldn't believe how painful it was. I don't know whether he is on welfare and food stamps, but maybe I can find out. His wife has two large but different size breasts. She once took first and third place in a wet t-shirt contest.

Wow! That would really hurt if I gave 2 shits what you think.

LOL. I love to play devils advocate just to watch libs squirm and cry about whatever hurts their feelings.

I'd rather a woman have an abortion (which they still will be able to do) than to have a child that she/it/they/them can't afford. I don't want more kids and moms being dependent on the gov't to foot their lifestyle. Just put them with the rest of the born losers. Another ghetto bastard.

Last edited:
so you think the woman at the rally was protesting because there was a one percent chance that birth control would fail? That the chances of her receiving her education hinge on whether abortion is available?

Do you seriously think the women at a pro choice rally are against using birth control?… lol

Wow! That would really hurt if I gave 2 shits what you think.

So you are saying that roughly 6 hours after the announcement this "guy you know" was able to organize a party at a church and had a bunch of people show up?

So you are saying that roughly 6 hours after the announcement this "guy you know" was able to organize a party at a church and had a bunch of people show up?

Just because you never get invited to parties doesn't mean they aren't happening.

They can't have a juggalo walking around at a pro life party. It might make people reconsider their views on abortion.

I'd bet that there were a great many of them last night.

And, fact is that 99% were spur of the moment.

Funny isn't it, a woman's right to chose, yet so many marching to that will not define what a woman is? How can a woman have a right to chose if we don't know what one is?

My body my choice, fine as long as we are not talking about another body riding along with you, then who choses for it? You have a choice, all "birth givers" have a choice, have sex without contraception or not. Realize the potential out comes of your choices.

My body my choice, yeah but what if your mother had chose to abort you, does your life mean so little? How many great minds, minds that may have revolutionary changed this world for the better ended up aborted?

A doctor that does abortions is by definition a serial killer but rather than arrest him many want to insure he continues on and they would prefer he be funded for his efforts by the government?

Woman's right to chose, cool, chose not to have sex until marriage, chose condoms, chose the pill, chose the shot, chose the day after pill, don't chose murder and above all things do not chose to murder a child.

There are many that want the abortion option available all the way up to day of delivery and some idiots feel even after the child is born that the life may still be terminated??? That is a complete lack of morality, a shameful state that is even being discussed. The democrats would allow late term abortions tomorrow if they could get it passed thru congress. There is and there can never be any justification for late term abortions because you can not deny that is a viable life. Late term abortions are very clearly the murder of a child and all involved deserve the very same fate as that of any other child murderer, all parties, the woman, the doctor, and the politicians that allowed and inspired the murder.

I guess now we should ban all clothes hangers in this country because they are assault weapons, all clothes hanger manufactures should be put put of business, all existing clothes hangers should be confiscated, because like the guns, it is clothes hangers now that kill people? Isn't it funny how now days it is inanimate objects that kill people, not the people wielding them?

I don't know when life begins in the womb but from everything I have seen after the first trimester (maybe before) that is a viable child inside of you, ending that life from that point on is murder. You can try to justify by saying it is a fetus, sorry no, it is a child, you can say you should be able to terminate the fetus, no, that is murder of your child. Why is a woman's right to chose murder of her child more important than that child's right to live? Are you not glad your mother gave you the right to live? Not a single person on this planet was not given the right to live, all these abortion activists were given the right to live, every one of those screaming pro abortion nonsense was themselves given the right to live.

I'd bet that there were a great many of them last night.

And, fact is that 99% were spur of the moment.

That is just weird. When I heard the ruling my first thought was to troll some libs online. Then have some lunch. Then get some work done. Then troll some libs online some more. Then head home to mow some grass. Then troll some libs online some more.

Never considered having or attending a party to celebrate libs panties being in a bunch.

Funny isn't it, a woman's right to chose, yet so many marching to that will not define what a woman is? How can a woman have a right to chose if we don't know what one is?

My body my choice, fine as long as we are not talking about another body riding along with you, then who choses for it? You have a choice, all "birth givers" have a choice, have sex without contraception or not. Realize the potential out comes of your choices.

My body my choice, yeah but what if your mother had chose to abort you, does your life mean so little? How many great minds, minds that may have revolutionary changed this world for the better ended up aborted?

A doctor that does abortions is by definition a serial killer but rather than arrest him many want to insure he continues on and they would prefer he be funded for his efforts by the government?

Woman's right to chose, cool, chose not to have sex until marriage, chose condoms, chose the pill, chose the shot, chose the day after pill, don't chose murder and above all things do not chose to murder a child.

There are many that want the abortion option available all the way up to day of delivery and some idiots feel even after the child is born that the life may still be terminated??? That is a complete lack of morality, a shameful state that is even being discussed. The democrats would allow late term abortions tomorrow if they could get it passed thru congress. There is and there can never be any justification for late term abortions because you can not deny that is a viable life. Late term abortions are very clearly the murder of a child and all involved deserve the very same fate as that of any other child murderer, all parties, the woman, the doctor, and the politicians that allowed and inspired the murder.

I guess now we should ban all clothes hangers in this country because they are assault weapons, all clothes hanger manufactures should be put put of business, all existing clothes hangers should be confiscated, because like the guns, it is clothes hangers now that kill people? Isn't it funny how now days it is inanimate objects that kill people, not the people wielding them?

I don't know when life begins in the womb but from everything I have seen after the first trimester (maybe before) that is a viable child inside of you, ending that life from that point on is murder. You can try to justify by saying it is a fetus, sorry no, it is a child, you can say you should be able to terminate the fetus, no, that is murder of your child. Why is a woman's right to chose murder of her child more important than that child's right to live? Are you not glad your mother gave you the right to live? Not a single person on this planet was not given the right to live, all these abortion activists were given the right to live, every one of those screaming pro abortion nonsense was themselves given the right to live.

Solid post. I have stated how ironic it is that the people that support abortion would not be able to support abortion if their mothers had chosen to have an abortion.

That is just weird. When I heard the ruling my first thought was to troll some libs online. Then have some lunch. Then get some work done. Then troll some libs online some more. Then head home to mow some grass. Then troll some libs online some more.

Never considered having or attending a party to celebrate libs panties being in a bunch.
Well, that's one of the things about being "you." What other people do differently from you is weird. The trick is to realize that we're all connected and what we do to others, we do it to ourselves. It's not really a trick... it's more like a purpose.

So-called "liberals" are now confronted with doing something instead of talking about it. The odds are in their favor. The USA has an 87% approval for abortion being legal. Apparently, you can still get one within 15 weeks anywhere, and up to 9 months in certain states. But, the people that want it to be legal need to get it CODIFIED INTO LAW, by legislation, not the "supreme" court. The SCOTUS is just another political football.

America is a marriage of two people that hate each other and everything is done to spite the other one, making life more miserable for both in the long run.

So-called "liberals" are now confronted with doing something instead of talking about it. The odds are in their favor. The USA has an 87% approval for abortion being legal. Apparently, you can still get one within 15 weeks anywhere, and up to 9 months in certain states. But, the people that want it to be legal need to get it CODIFIED INTO LAW, by legislation, not the "supreme" court. The SCOTUS is just another political football.
"87% support abortion when the woman’s life is in danger, 84% support exceptions in the case of rape or incest, and 74% support abortion if the child would be born with a life-threatening illness."

The numbers drop drastically from there when you take away those exceptions.

"61% believe abortion should be legal during the first trimester, but only 34% in the second trimester and 19% in the third, and an April Wall Street Journal poll finding more Americans approve of 15-week abortion bans than disapprove."

- Forbes sourcing of AP/NORC and WSJ poll

"87% support abortion when the woman’s life is in danger, 84% support exceptions in the case of rape or incest, and 74% support abortion if the child would be born with a life-threatening illness."

The numbers drop drastically from there when you take away those exceptions.

"61% believe abortion should be legal during the first trimester, but only 34% in the second trimester and 19% in the third, and an April Wall Street Journal poll finding more Americans approve of 15-week abortion bans than disapprove."

- Forbes sourcing of AP/NORC and WSJ poll
Great! Codify THAT into law! It's pretty simple.

If the fervently pro-life/choice crowds would stop exaggerating each other's perspective, we'd all realize that more like 90% of Americans are at the exact same place on this entire issue.

Great! Codify THAT into law! It's pretty simple.

If the fervently pro-life/choice crowds would stop exaggerating each other's perspective, we'd all realize that more like 90% of Americans are at the exact same place on this entire issue.
Well of course there is the problem. For example, I could support abortion for any reason up to 15 or 20 weeks. The politicians I would vote against in my state want a complete, on-demand abortion at any stage of pregnancy. They won't relent. They won't serve the majority of their base. They want to make the fringe happy.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Well of course there is the problem. For example, I could support abortion for any reason up to 15 or 20 weeks. The politicians I would vote against in my state want a complete, on-demand abortion at any stage of pregnancy. They won't relent. They won't serve the majority of their base. They want to make the fringe happy.
Then they deserve the outcome.

Do you seriously think the women at a pro choice rally are against using birth control?… lol
I think any woman who has abortion as a means of birth control, and in particular one who goes so far as to protest the threat of loss of that option, is less likely to be using other means. What do you think? I think a woman who says she is concerned over having a baby, and that baby disrupting her education, is less likely to be using 99% effective birth control and more likely to be depending on the option of abortion. What do you think?...lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT