ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

get that oozing twat treated with your obamacare.

don't even bother getting that stinking cooze treated and just spread it around as you risk pregnacy again and again.
Alice said that you're simply anti-woman. And, I'm just glad you "love me some Jesus." Imagine what a sweetheart you'd be if you were a nihilist, or something more endearing like that.

Well, that's one of the things about being "you." What other people do differently from you is weird. The trick is to realize that we're all connected and what we do to others, we do it to ourselves. It's not really a trick... it's more like a purpose.
I think I see it now...we're all connected. It's like when you post, all humanity seems a bit less grounded in reality.

Reactions: Archer2
I think I see it now...we're all connected. It's like when you post, all humanity seems a bit less grounded in reality.
Well, you're a Catholic, you should know your Scripture. It's very specific about it. We are all connected.

Reality is up for grabs. One man's reality is another man's fantasy. Any addict can attest to that!

Reality is knowing that when someone says "I just wanna find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have, because we won the state. And, FLIPPING THE STATE is a great testament to our country"... they mean exactly what they just said. That it is a direct, unmitigated statement whose context is blatant and isn't "out of context" at all.

Alice said that you're simply anti-woman. And, I'm just glad you "love me some Jesus." Imagine what a sweetheart you'd be if you were a nihilist, or something more endearing like that.
if you had the ability to read, you'd understand that I was referring to women who are too sorry to protect themselves against pregnancy and disease. It's OK though, we all know that Humpty Dumpty tells you to just make up whatever shit helps you feel like you have half a clue.

if you had the ability to read, you'd understand that I was referring to women who are too sorry to protect themselves against pregnancy and disease. It's OK though, we all know that Humpty Dumpty tells you to just make up whatever shit helps you feel like you have half a clue.
Right... the "bad women", not the "good women." Those sorry bitches are so disgusting it makes you wanna puke. The "good women", on the other hand- the ones that do what you expect them to do- they're tolerable.

Well, you're a Catholic, you should know your Scripture. It's very specific about it. We are all connected.
former Catholic, but whatever. I don't know why Catholics should know scripture better than other Christian religion members....and I don't know 'my' scripture very well. I just know what I need to know, and that's that what Jesus represents to us is what I love. That we are all connected in a sense or possibly in more than just a sense is something that I figured out all on my own a long time ago. That's why I can truly say that when you post, we should all feel a little dumber.

Reality is up for grabs. One man's reality is another man's fantasy. Any addict can attest to that!
and apparently an addict is. Actually, however, there is only one reality, one truth...our perception of reality is what is unique to each of us. To say your perception of reality is unique is quite an understatement.

Reality is knowing that when someone says "I just wanna find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have, because we won the state. And, FLIPPING THE STATE is a great testament to our country"... they mean exactly what they just said. That it is a direct, unmitigated statement whose context is blatant and isn't "out of context" at all.
I'm still arguing with a dufus who doesn't understand what out-of-context means. And I have already countered your relentlessly idiotic misunderstanding of what Trump meant. Getting those votes would flip the State, and there was nothing wrong with his asking for votes to be found that he believed existed. If he didn't believe they existed, how could he contend that " we won the state" as you quoted? He was not asking for the State to be flipped without legitimate votes causing that to happen. You want to imply that that IS what he was doing although you supply the words that belie that contention. Your reality is a strange, narrow one. TDS has that effect on many.

He was not asking for the State to be flipped without legitimate votes causing that to happen.
pTnFr8j.gif

No... you're right. he was not asking.

He was groveling, and pathetically BEGGING for it to be flipped by any and all possible, even criminal, ways. He embarrassed himself.

Right... the "bad women", not the "good women." Those sorry bitches are so disgusting it makes you wanna puke. The "good women", on the other hand- the ones that do what you expect them to do- they're tolerable.
I have to admit, in my reality there are truly disgusting women who don't protect themselves against disease (as opposed to other and not necessarily 'good' women who do) and who have little concern that they might spread that disease by not practicing methods of protection. But enough about your mom...

No, I KEED, I KEED

Triumph.jpg

but I'm not kidding about one thing that's a common trait of yours...you would have nothing at all to say if you didn't make shit up or mischaracterize or just otherwise paint a picture that doesn't in reality (yours or mine or anyone's) exist.

Man you are one stupid fvck….

pTnFr8j.gif

No... you're right. he was not asking.

He was groveling, and pathetically BEGGING for it to be flipped by any and all possible, even criminal, ways. He embarrassed himself.
who said he wasn't begging? Who said it wasn't pathetic? WHO SAID HE WASN'T ASKING? I in fact said he was asking. In most people's reality, asking is not a crime. Do you think throwing in some made-up, extraneous, off-target negativity makes you seem any less foolish? And please very precisely show the words of his that indicate without question that he was even asking for criminal ways to find votes that he needed.

Reactions: uncfootball-
I think any woman who has abortion as a means of birth control, and in particular one who goes so far as to protest the threat of loss of that option, is less likely to be using other means. What do you think? I think a woman who says she is concerned over having a baby, and that baby disrupting her education, is less likely to be using 99% effective birth control and more likely to be depending on the option of abortion. What do you think?...lol

That’s a laughably stupid but totally unsurprising take. Just because someone doesn’t want abortion to be banned doesn’t mean they’re depending on it as birth control. This kind of ignorance is probably the reason why so many women are fed up with hearing men’s opinions on their reproductive rights.

• Love
Reactions: strummingram
in the words of the TRULY stupid....

ETA; I would just about give my left gonad for you to not be too stupid to understand how vapid your posts are, just so you could feel the embarrassment that I feel FOR you..
Blueboy, people look down on you for a reason. Figure it out and change it, otherwise you will always be the same redneck loser you have been your entire life.

Blueboy, people look down on you for a reason. Figure it out and change it, otherwise you will always be the same redneck loser you have been your entire life.
I don't look down on him for any particular reason. I just look down on him, in general. But, I'm not speaking for "people", either.

who said he wasn't begging? Who said it wasn't pathetic? WHO SAID HE WASN'T ASKING? I in fact said he was asking. In most people's reality, asking is not a crime. Do you think throwing in some made-up, extraneous, off-target negativity makes you seem any less foolish? And please very precisely show the words of his that indicate without question that he was even asking for criminal ways to find votes that he needed.
Who said he wasn't groveling? You forgot that one.

I like presidents that don't grovel.

but I'm not kidding about one thing that's a common trait of yours...you would have nothing at all to say if you didn't make shit up or mischaracterize or just otherwise paint a picture that doesn't in reality (yours or mine or anyone's) exist.
... he said while doing the same thing, every time he clicked "post reply"

But, hey! Whoever said you didn't do it?

That’s a laughably stupid but totally unsurprising take. Just because someone doesn’t want abortion to be banned doesn’t mean they’re depending on it as birth control. This kind of ignorance is probably the reason why so many women are fed up with hearing men’s opinions on their reproductive rights.
and nobody said that. I said someone who has abortion to depend on as a method of birth control is less likely to depend on other means of birth control, and a woman who bothers to protest the possible loss of that option is also less likely to be depending on other methods which are so effective that the need for abortion is almost absent. This is known as common sense, something that you and your buddy @strummingram am seem to be in short supply of.

You seem to have forgotten to answer my direct question regarding this, in order to skip right to a mischaracterization of what I said. Are you trying to outdo strummer?

what you believe is what Alice tells you to believe. I'm not too concerned over it.
It was funny when I was using that gimmick to mock @randman1 . You trying to mimic me, back to me, is not just unfunny... it's making you look pathetic. Of course, no one said your weren't trying to look pathetic.

It was funny when I was using that gimmick to mock @randman1 . You trying to mimic me, back to me, is not just unfunny... it's making you look pathetic. Of course, no one said your weren't trying to look pathetic.
sounds like you're getting an inkling of how fvcking stupid and pathetic sounding it was when you thought you were being clever. You used it, stop trying to squirm out from under it. You own it.

I doubt it stops you from employing some other obnoxious means of running from your ass-kickings.

Reactions: randman1
yet you are known for doing exactly that when you are trying to exhibit your imagined moral superiority..
I made a specific point that I wasn't speaking for other people. And, you agreed... now, you're disagreeing with yourself. I'm impressed.

sounds like you're getting an inkling of how fvcking stupid and pathetic sounding it was when you thought you were being clever. You used it, stop trying to squirm out from under it. You own it.

I doubt it stops you from employing some other obnoxious means of running from your ass-kickings.
I know I was being clever. That's the difference. I'm not trying to disown it, dumbass.

When you have to go out of your way to point out that you think you're winning? That just means you're losing.

Last edited:
and nobody said that. I said someone who has abortion to depend on as a method of birth control is less likely to depend on other means of birth control, and a woman who bothers to protest the possible loss of that option is also less likely to be depending on other methods which are so effective that the need for abortion is almost absent. This is known as common sense, something that you and your buddy @strummingram am seem to be in short supply of.

You seem to have forgotten to answer my direct question regarding this, in order to skip right to a mischaracterization of what I said. Are you trying to outdo strummer?

Do you actually understand how sex and pregnancy works? If sexually active women were primarily relying on abortion as birth control then they’d end up needing them every couple of months. That isn’t a tenable solution physiologically or financially.

Shit happens. Women get pregnant even when they’re using birth control. Ectopic pregnancies happen. Miscarriages happen. Rape happens. There are countless reasons why women might elect or need to have an abortion and frankly it isn’t any of your business. And it certainly isn’t the government’s business.

Do you actually understand how sex and pregnancy works? If sexually active women were primarily relying on abortion as birth control then they’d end up needing them every couple of months. That isn’t a tenable solution physiologically or financially.

Shit happens. Women get pregnant even when they’re using birth control. Ectopic pregnancies happen. Miscarriages happen. Rape happens. There are countless reasons why women might elect or need to have an abortion and frankly it isn’t any of your business. And it certainly isn’t the government’s business.
Judge Thomas is going to screw around, trying to go back in time, and make his own marriage null and void.

• Haha
Reactions: gteeitup
The GOP is in a tough spot. They know most voters support Roe vs Wade. They were content for 50 years to just campaign on reversing it. Now the SCOTUS comes along and upsets that applecart.

Not a great day for leadership of the House.

No response by the Libs who post here I see. Par for the course. Just like Chappaquiddick and Kennedy, nothing to see here. Another blatant example of Liberal Privilege. There is one set of laws for Dem politicians and one for everyone else.

No response by the Libs who post here I see. Par for the course. Just like Chappaquiddick and Kennedy, nothing to see here. Another blatant example of Liberal Privilege. There is one set of laws for Dem politicians and one for everyone else.

I mentioned earlier in a post that I believe that some democrats are glad the dust up happened on Jan 6th.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT