ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

If it is proven that Cassidy Hutchinson lied she should get 10 years in prison.
I hardly think Cassidy Hutchinson lied today considering everything at stake. It’s not like she has an axe to grind.

Her attorney, Jody Hunt, put out this statement: “Ms. Hutchinson testified, under oath, and recounted what she was told. Those with knowledge of the episode also should testify under oath.”

I hardly think Cassidy Hutchinson lied today considering everything at stake. It’s not like she has an axe to grind.

Her attorney, Jody Hunt, put out this statement: “Ms. Hutchinson testified, under oath, and recounted what she was told. Those with knowledge of the episode also should testify under oath.”

exactly. Look at all the other stuff Trump did too that was illegal.

1. Russiagate
2. Put Hispanic kids in cages
3. Stormy Daniels
4. Blasey Ford
5. Ukraine quid pro quo
6. Alfa bank
7. Nominated known rapist Kavanaugh

Even if this woman wasn’t telling the truth, she could have been and thats good enough for me.

wait, she recounted? I thought recounting is why Trump is being demonized.

Reactions: uncfootball-
Apparently McMaster doesn’t even want abortions to be available if the mother’s life is in danger.

So glad I got out of that shit hole state

Are you surprised? The rabid pro life crowd is a misnomer. It's about control. Not common sense. Otherwise, these red states would allow for exceptions. Instead we get more insanity.

In follow-up to prior line of debate, the Court has come out with another one (note the CNN link so certain posters can/will read it, lol).

SCOTUS is going against the desires of majority again.

Parents and players felt coerced, and for that reason it feels to me this should've gone the other way, apparently most Americans would agree.

Are you surprised? The rabid pro life crowd is a misnomer. It's about control. Not common sense. Otherwise, these red states would allow for exceptions. Instead we get more insanity.

This is also a lot of the reason why you get pro choice absolutists that don’t want compromise on the timeline for elective abortions. They’re scared that if they give an inch then the pro life nutjobs will try to take a mile and go for shit like this.

Three cheers for today's January 6 Committee celebrity, Cassidy Hutchinson, who has more courage and patriotism than Mark Meadows, Pat Cipollone, Michael Flynn, and John Eastman combined. There was no hiding behind the Fifth Amendment for this girl.

Today we learned all about Donald Trump's way-out behavior on January 6, including trying to grab the steering wheel in his motorcade SUV, and then grabbing a Secret Service agent after they refused to drive him to the Capitol to further incite the rioting insurgents following his speech on the Ellipse. The little story about him smashing dishes and smearing ketchup inside the Oval Office dining room like an angry housewife was pretty comical, too.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Close to 36,000 posts on this thread.. this may be the biggest epic fail of them all.

I'd say bigly fail.

Parents and players felt coerced, and for that reason it feels to me this should've gone the other way, apparently most Americans would agree.

The fact that the Supremes didnt read a poll from March proves they are not qualified for the job

We need to pack the Court with Justices who will rule by popular opinion. Surely someone in the Administration realizes this???!!!

Close to 36,000 posts on this thread.. this may be the biggest epic fail of them all.

I'd say bigly fail.
Why do you say that about a lively thread of differing opinions, spirited debate, and endless entertainment? That's why it has grown to nearly 36,000 posts in the first place. Sure, we have to put up with the senseless messages you and brownnose and randy leave behind like animal droppings, but even you guys serve a purpose . . . to show the rest of us just how bad life can be.

Quit seeing the glass half empty, for chrissakes.

So the SC shouldn't decide cases based on the text of the constitution but rather popular opinion? Gotcha

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010

You don't seriously believe that the court should consider polls before it rules do you? Because if you do, then you're more ignorant about the court than I thought.

The agent in question has said these accounts are false but I'm betting we don't see him on the stand.
I'll take that bet.

Those two special agents, Bobby Engle and Tony Ornato, were both "MAGAfied" Trump lackeys, according to other SS agents on the presidential detail. I think what happened immediately after the incident occurred is they confided in fellow White House insider Cassidy Hutchinson, never imagining their story would go public. Now that it has, they want to retract it to save face knowing it's basically their word against hers.

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
@gunslingerdick and clean up your town already, constaple…if i drive by your broken down “trump 2020” town again and it looks as bad as it has looked for two years, i’ll out you in the town square.

giphy.gif

being by yourself is about as safe as you can get, props…bet you have a sh*t ton of vhs tapes piled up on your dresser…also, props to you not fathering anything other than ferns or gerbils…that’s about all that sw virginia town can take i’d imagine, or maybe not…you might be the fvcking mayor.

Imagine being from the shithole of Columbia, SC and attempting to roast some other locale. Lulz.

"SCOTUS is going against the desires of majority again." and "Parents and players felt coerced, and for that reason it feels to me this should've gone the other way, apparently most Americans would agree."

Those two quotes pretty much sum up the situation with the things you post and why we have such difficulty getting you to stay focused on the actual issue. The interpretation of the law - particularly our highest of laws, The Constitution - is not a popularity contest, a touchy feely issue, an emotional debate, or something for focus groups to consider. Period. End of discussion.

The law is the law and says what it says. No amount of emotional sobbing, handwringing or virtue signaling changes it. Legislation changes it. If you don't like what the law says, go through the process in place to change it. Elect legislatures that change the law, not appoint judges who create it from the bench. The Supreme Court has been doing their job. At least one of our three branches of government can make that claim.

I'll take that bet.

Those two special agents, Bobby Engle and Tony Ornato, were both "MAGAfied" Trump lackeys, according to other SS agents on the presidential detail. I think what happened immediately after the incident occurred is they confided in fellow White House insider Cassidy Hutchinson, never imagining their story would go public. Now that it has, they want to retract it to save face knowing it's basically their word against hers.

Dude.. remove your head from your anal canal. So you think Trump was sitting in the back seat and reached over the driver to grab the wheel believing he could drive the car? Without the agents saying it didnt happen I could tell it was hog manure.

Lol. Kids (let alone any parents) who are influenced by such are insecure and apparently dealing with their own issues. You can probably identify with that. I cannot. Plus, my kid is a baller and would play even if we was worshipping Satan at midfield.

Cope harder.

Also, if you believe this blurs the lines on separation of church and state, you're a bigger idiot than I realized. And that's saying something because I really had almost zero respect for your intelligence level.

I am amazed at how the media is running with the Cassidy story this morning. The plan of the dems is to make up stuff knowing that 75% won't hear the truth when it comes out.

I'll take that bet.

Lol

So you think Trump was sitting in the back seat and reached over the driver to grab the wheel believing he could drive the car? Without the agents saying it didnt happen I could tell it was hog manure.
I certainly don't think this girl was lying about it yesterday. Why would she? Again, she has no axe to grind.

I certainly don't think this girl was lying about it yesterday. Why would she? Again, she has no axe to grind.
She was a witness or a participant to almost nothing. Her testimony was littered with statements like, "I was told" or "it is my understanding" and so on. There is a reason such a useless person was called to testify. How about the actual person who allegedly told her any of these particular things? Why would she lie? You should post on the joke thread.

But you do believe the SS agents that plan to testify would lie? What axe do they have to grind?
They don't have an axe to grind, but as I wrote above, I believe they confided in her behind closed doors in an otherwise vacant West Wing of the White House. This girl is 26 years old with a bright future ahead of her. Why would she go before this committee and millions watching on television and make this story up?

The special agents obviously want to retract their story based on their denial, and they know it's simply their word against hers. It's not that hard to figure out, you know. Have you ever heard of the Occam's razor principle?

"The handwritten note that Cassidy Hutchinson testified was written by her was in fact written by Eric Herschmann on January 6, 2021," a spokesperson for Herschmann told ABC News Tuesday evening.

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
They don't have an axe to grind, but as I wrote above, I believe they confided in her behind closed doors in an otherwise vacant West Wing of the White House. This girl is 26 years old with a bright future ahead of her. Why would she go before this committee and millions watching on television and make this story up?

The special agents obviously want to retract their story based on their denial, and they know it's simply their word against hers. It's not that hard to figure out, you know. Have you ever heard of the Occam's razor principle?

So you do believe Trump reached over the seat to drive the car? Before you answer remember the brake and gas are on the floor board.

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
"The handwritten note that Cassidy Hutchinson testified was written by her was in fact written by Eric Herschmann on January 6, 2021," a spokesperson for Herschmann told ABC News Tuesday evening.
Let the handwriting experts figure it out.
So you do believe Trump reached over the seat to drive the car? Before you answer remember the brake and gas are on the floor board.
I believe that special agent Tony Ornato told Hutchinson that Trump grabbed the steering wheel.

You Donald Trump crotch remoras are so stupid and gullible and brainwashed you'll believe every lie he tells you and then deny the truth no matter how obvious it is.

Why would I believe a wet-behind-the-ears 26 year old over veteran SS agents that have served our country?

You Donald Trump crotch remoras are so stupid and gullible and brainwashed you'll believe every lie he tells you and then deny the truth no matter how obvious it is.

So what did Trump say regarding this grabbing the wheel situation that is not true?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT