ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Cant speak for lyles here but if I was...
If he would insult less he would receive less. I'm good with shitting all over him and anyone else who leads with insults whenever someone disagrees with them. I'm also good with calling out people trying to pass off shit as their own whether they mean to or not. It's just @prlyles doesn't deserve it done with respect.

Reactions: uncfootball-
Wasserman may be really good at and gotten famous for election predictions, but you'll have to cut me some slack when I take his opinion with a grain of salt as to what a case before the Court will or won't do. They haven't even ruled. He's worked for CNN and NBC, so he's neutral at best and that leaves a lot of room for other possibilities.
They haven't ruled, but the court has been pretty one-sided recently.

Do you not think this case has massive ramifications?

They haven't ruled, but the court has been pretty one-sided recently.

Do you not think this case has massive ramifications?
When you're right, your right and I'll give you credit on this one. Recently, the Court has certainly followed the law versus legislating from the bench to satisfy claimed popular opinion and the "majority". The problem is that many of your ilk don't like the law, so this is seen as "one-side".

If he would insult less he would receive less. I'm good with shitting all over him and anyone else who leads with insults whenever someone disagrees with them. I'm also good with calling out people trying to pass off shit as their own whether they mean to or not. It's just @prlyles doesn't deserve it done with respect.
Respect from you is worthless. Call that an insult if you like.

It's not just my respect you don't have. Your own people don't even like you.
I served my country for two years during Vietnam. I never voted a democrat ticket until you fools selected Trump to run the party. As far as respect goes, respect in this forum means very little to anyone..

I served my country for two years during Vietnam. I never voted a democrat ticket until you fools selected Trump to run the party. As far as respect goes, respect in this forum means very little to anyone..
Then stop begging to compare service records for respect now. Your voting record isn't why you're not respected either.

and you cheered on every slimy trick the dems pulled while Trump was in office (and before) trying to help this country. I consider what the dems did to be borderline treasonous and my country...WE...suffered for it. So don't play the Vietnam card like you're Mr. Super Patriot. Thank you for your service anyway though, but your head isn't screwed on right for you to believe you did this country any favors by lining up with those leftist shitbirds.

and you cheered on every slimy trick the dems pulled while Trump was in office (and before) trying to help this country. I consider what the dems did to be borderline treasonous and my country...WE...suffered for it. So don't play the Vietnam card like you're Mr. Super Patriot. Thank you for your service anyway though, but your head isn't screwed on right for you to believe you did this country any favors by lining up with those leftist shitbirds.
Nobody ask you to butt in. Why do you think anybody is interested in what you think? You need to slow down on the post that are not directed to you. You are beginning to be a pest.

Nobody ask you to butt in. Why do you think anybody is interested in what you think? You need to slow down on the post that are not directed to you. You are beginning to be a pest.
probably the same reason you think anybody cares what you think. Nobody asked you either, genius. Don't forget, you served so that I could tell you what a moron you are. And I for one, seriously, appreciate the opportunity you have afforded me..

probably the same reason you think anybody cares what you think. Nobody asked you either, genius. Don't forget, you served so that I could tell you what a moron you are. And I for one, seriously, appreciate the opportunity you have afforded me..
"Served." It's funny he would even try and frame the time he got drafted as a reason for that respect he does not want here. In fact, in his world you got points for dodging.

Reactions: gunslingerdick
You didn't expect Chicago to take a weekend off just because it's 4th of July did you?

Data published Friday by the Chicago Police Department shows there have been 310 homicides and 1,255 shootings in the city through the end of June. Both those figures are below the pace set through the first six months of 2021 and 2020.

Data published Friday by the Chicago Police Department shows there have been 310 homicides and 1,255 shootings in the city through the end of June. Both those figures are below the pace set through the first six months of 2021 and 2020.
So our goal as a country is to not be worse than Chicago?

Last edited:
So our goal as a country is to not be worst than Chicago?
Hide Reaction GIF by flor

Interesting. But it didn’t happen in Chicago.

Reactions: bluetoe
Based on this you tube video he posted months ago it is clear he is a nut job.

from the linked...

"Crimo is the lead suspect in the Highland Park shooting that saw 6 dead and two dozen killed earlier on Monday during the Fourth of July parade."

there were four times as many killed as there were dead, according to the article......some primo journalism here.

from the linked...

"Crimo is the lead suspect in the Highland Park shooting that saw 6 dead and two dozen killed earlier on Monday during the Fourth of July parade."

there were four times as many killed as there were dead, according to the article......some primo journalism here.

Seems they were in a hurry to get an article posted. They were going by the umpire rule of thumb on a bang bang play in baseball... right or wrong just call it quick.

she disliked America and many of the things it stands for ... now she's begging for America's help. tough life lesson, Brit .. sometimes you just cant have it both ways. best of luck getting President Dumbo to intervene.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/brittney-griner-white-house-americans-russia-home
" " It hurts thinking about how I usually celebrate this day because freedom means something completely different to me this year." "

Yes, for once it actually means freedom doesn't it? Maybe now you'll appreciate it at least until you get home and start griping again. I hope a lot of oblivious people read this and have that little light go off for them.

On a side note, Biden's balls haven't been licked this clean since the other day when @blazers and @Heels Noir were on them in tandem. Sorry, girlfriend, but you are now a political basketball.....you're in Russia's court and Biden has to decide whether intervention will have people saying he gave up Ukraine for you or the other way around, and which is worse for his political career.

Russia is devious but it isn't dumb.

Last edited:
The more things change, the more they stay the same...

things sure do change. These ignoramuses used the term 'negro' like it wasn't even insulting. So glad we have become woke and now realize that terms have to be constantly changed to words that mean exactly the same thing, in order to sidestep any negative connotations that may have accumulated. Thank God we are so much more enlightened than that racist...the white guy I mean, Kuralt. The black guy can say whatever he wants, of course.

ETA; Sarcasm aside, it is refreshing to listen to an actual journalist. Where is Charles Kuralt now that we really need him. REALLY where is Ted Koppel. One of the few and probably the last journalist I trusted enough to seek out and listen to.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT