ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

FaTF1twWQAAg5DJ
read the last line and tell me they don't at least have a great sense of humor.

I’d feel sorry for Noir having his arse handed to him so badly if he weren’t such a jackass. But he is, so I don’t. He deserves every bit of it And more.
I did say @Heels Noir does not know how the Sopranos ended. And why didn't you help your little buddy yesterday? He could have used someone else around to take a few of those punches.
Can one of you Squad members check on Noir this morning? Pretty sure that Lower GI he took yesterday is taking its toll on him this morning.
Heh, heh, heh.

I figured at least one of you chumps would be posting more crap today once you finished licking your wounds. I didn't know it would be three of you, but the more the merrier.

I spent yesterday morning and most of the afternoon dodging and ducking some of the most labored and witless attempts to insult me in recent memory. Think Muhammad Ali and Marvin Hagler rolled into one.

I love a good message board joust as much as the next person, and I am more than willing to offer the proverbial touché anytime someone can land a good punch. In other words, I love competition. But try as they may, it was quite obvious I was in the ring with a group of amateurs.

And yet these pillowy punching bags kept insisting they were turning me into pulp which couldn't be further from the truth. I suppose it was nothing more than cries for support, as habitual losers are prone to do.

Of course, these are the same morons who also insist Donald Trump won the last election and are still petitioning for his supremacy to this very day. What a group of delusional daydreamers. In the medical field they would call you guys a bunch of quacks.

Heh, heh, heh.

I figured at least one of you chumps would be posting more crap today once you finished licking your wounds. I didn't know it would be three of you, but the more the merrier.

I spent yesterday morning and most of the afternoon dodging and ducking some of the most labored and witless attempts to insult me in recent memory. Think Muhammad Ali and Marvin Hagler rolled into one.

I love a good message board joust as much as the next person, and I am more than willing to offer the proverbial touché anytime someone can land a good punch. In other words, I love competition. But try as they may, it was quite obvious I was in the ring with a group of amateurs.

And yet these pillowy punching bags kept insisting they were turning me into pulp which couldn't be further from the truth. I suppose it was nothing more than cries for support, as habitual losers are prone to do.

Of course, these are the same morons who also insist Donald Trump won the last election and are still petitioning for his supremacy to this very day. What a group of delusional daydreamers. In the medical field they would call you guys a bunch of quacks.
Looks like you are petitioning for your own supremacy right now. Maybe you and the Orangeman are more alike than you think.

Heh, heh, heh.

dude STFU, we know you cried yourself to sleep last night. What you don't know is that we can easily tell this by your long-winded failure to convince us otherwise.

You can be read just like a book. It's a Dick and Jane book, of course.

GUEST_3ae13de6-bc3f-445e-9cc0-0868fd7a3925

See Heels Noir run. Run Heels Noir, run. See Heels Noir come back. See Heels Noir continue to make an ass of himself while convincing no one.

See us laughing our asses off at Heels Noir.

I'm not sure how many people are actually fooled by a huge spending bill just because you label it 'the Anti-inflation Act', but I think it's safe to say that most of them are on the left side of the aisle.

And WTF happened to WRAL? Jesse Helms used to be their editorialist, for God's sake, before he got himself elected Senator. I can remember him railing against the immorality of high school dances. That was a bit much for me as I wasn't much of a conservative at that time (or even if I had been), but somebody sure as hell took a wrong turn somewhere along the line.

Where is Senator No, now that we really need him?

Conveniently, both Joe and Kamel forgot to mention that this was made possible by a law that was passed and signed into law by orangeman in 2017.

Not gonna hold my breath waiting for the msm or our squad to point it out.
Almost as bad as voting against infrastructure bills, then touting all the great infrastructure happening in your state.

Meet the “impartial committee members” hand picked by Pelosi to investigate Jan 6th. There were 9 members, all of whom were Dems but two, and all of whom hate Trump. There was no interest in conducting a fair and balanced investigation, just like the Mueller investigation. Their opinions were predetermined in advance. That's the Dems' idea of justice.

Justice?

Last edited:
Reactions: uncfootball-
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT