ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

I guess the list of non-traitors and non-deep state is pretty small.

First Brian Kemp & all of Georgia officials
Then Trump appointed judges
Then Scotus
Then Fox News
Then Barr
Then Pat Robertson
Then McConnell
Now Pence?

Reactions: Heels Noir
Damn man, it’s Christmas. Get the hell off Twitter and spend some time with your family.
5e894c89f859cd20c5232696a0e55fac.png

Check the date I posted, you idiot.
Let me help you out you ****ing old moron. Here is where @UNC71-00 poasts the message that precluded your diaper change. Notice the date?
Here you are accusing him of doing what you are actually doing instead; poasting on Christmas day.
Damn man, it’s Christmas. Get the hell off Twitter and spend some time with your family.
Here is me making fun of you for chastising @UNC71-00 for making a non-existent poast on Christmas Day.
For Christ's sake, Phillip Ray! Christmas is on the 25th here. You are going to get jello time taken away if you keep flaunting the rules at the rest home when it comes to computer time.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas

so @prlyles gets on a message board on Christmas day to ironically chastise another poster for being on Twitter at Christmas, when the other poster actually posted the day before Christmas. Then when a poster calls him on it, @prlyles shows his true genius by confirming unintentionally and belligerantly that he did indeed do exactly what he chastised the other poster for, all while still failing to grasp the irony involved.

I hereby confer on @prlyles the OOTB 'Most Deserving of a Facepalm' award for 2020.

CG06.gif

Snowballs chance in hell but this is interesting because lots of repubs (25% of them) said yes.

Last edited:
so @prlyles gets on a message board on Christmas day to ironically chastise another poster for being on Twitter at Christmas, when the other poster actually posted the day before Christmas. Then when a poster calls him on it, @prlyles shows his true genius by confirming unintentionally and belligerantly that he did indeed do exactly what he chastised the other poster for, all while still failing to grasp the irony involved.

I hereby confer on @prlyles the OOTB 'Most Deserving of a Facepalm' award for 2020.
He's had numerous nominations for this award. It's safe to say, @prlyles is likely the board idiot. That is quite an achievement here.

Reactions: bluetoe
obvious voter fraud. I heard some of the ballots came secretly from under a table and were counted by a machine hooked to a secret computer with software from China that counted trumps votes double. Release the kraken. Here we come scotus! #stopthesteal

I get it! You’re mocking Trump’s claims about election fraud. This is hilarious. I admire such wit.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Cobb county did a signature match audit.
Randomly pulling 15k ballots from the 150k total. Only two had probs. One a wife had accidentally signed the outside of the ballot her husband filled out.

99+% match, so Trump cant gripe about signatures anymore.

Officers from Secretary o state and Ga SBI all probably have brothers in china's pocket too

So just to review who all is in on the conspiracy to steal the election

republican election officials
Democrat election officials
Federal judges
Scotus
Hugo chavez
George soros
Cdc
Pence
Deep state
Poll workers
Dr fauci
Usps
Venezuela
Various state legislators
Polling machine manufacturers
Polling software manufacturers Election auditors
Fox news
Democrat governors
Republican governors
At&t
China
Satan

am I missing anyone?

So just to review who all is in on the conspiracy to steal the election

republican election officials
Democrat election officials
Federal judges
Scotus
Hugo chavez
George soros
Cdc
Pence
Deep state
Poll workers
Dr fauci
Usps
Venezuela
Various state legislators
Polling machine manufacturers
Polling software manufacturers Election auditors
Fox news
Democrat governors
Republican governors
At&t
China
Satan

am I missing anyone?
Bill Barr
Rupert Murdoch's wsj and NY Post
Pat Robertson
Golden retriever puppies

Bill Barr
Rupert Murdoch's wsj and NY Post
Pat Robertson
Golden retriever puppies
I think my favorite wrinkle are these newly-elected representatives who are going to contest the electoral college votes from their state on the grounds that there was voter fraud, or whatever. The fraud didn't affect THEIR election, of course. They were justly voted-in and everything was cool where their name on the ballot is concerned. The fraud only took place where Donald Trump was involved.

You gotta hand it to The Donald... he can bullshit people like a televangelist and a politician combined. If he were smarter, he'd actually be more dangerous. If he were smarter, he wouldn't be The Donald.

This author of a book on kleptocracy seems excited. Bipartisan effort pushed this thru. Is the outcome a big deal?

He says A) just eliminated the primary building block in America's transformation into an offshore haven, and B) passed the most sweeping counter-kleptocracy reforms in decades—potentially ever

• Wow
Reactions: gteeitup
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT