ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Rofl. The entertainment reporter from the Toronto Star (another country, btw, not MAGA) is what you consider reliable as to what is happening on MAGA social media (again, this only potentially means TruthSocial)???????
The fact that you believe Truth Social is the only source of MAGA social media shows exactly how clueless and naive you truly are.

GAPc5V8WIAEK7ZL

The fact that you believe Truth Social is the only source of MAGA social media shows exactly how clueless and naive you truly are.
Well, I don't even believe that Truth Social is MAGA social media because I don't believe it's controlled and limited to only let users put forth/receive the MAGA agenda and point of view. But, I was willing to let you have a gimmie since it's owned mainly/was started by orangeman bad.

The question is, since you claim to be the one who is clued in and sophisticated or worldly, exactly what social media exists that is "MAGA social media"?

Fakebook, nope.
Instagram, nope.
Threads, nope.
Snapfish, nope.
YouTube, nope.
X/Twitter, nope.
TicTac, nope.
Pinterest, nope.
Reddit, nope.
LinkedIn, nope.

That's 10 major ones. I'll be waiting for your list, but won't be holding my breath because you can't provide them. And before you argue senselessly otherwise, yes, you can find posts on any of these that could be considered MAGA based or shaded, but it will not be the predominate viewpoint and many of them have specific controls in place and have attempted to eliminate anything MAGA related. If you think otherwise, you're either in complete denial or haven't been paying attention the last several years. Well, there's a third option, but tomorrow is Good Friday and I am trying to be nice.

Reactions: Archer2
Well, I don't even believe that Truth Social is MAGA social media because I don't believe it's controlled and limited to only let users put forth/receive the MAGA agenda and point of view. But, I was willing to let you have a gimmie since it's owned mainly/was started by orangeman bad.

The question is, since you claim to be the one who is clued in and sophisticated or worldly, exactly what social media exists that is "MAGA social media"?

Fakebook, nope.
Instagram, nope.
Threads, nope.
Snapfish, nope.
YouTube, nope.
X/Twitter, nope.
TicTac, nope.
Pinterest, nope.
Reddit, nope.
LinkedIn, nope.

That's 10 major ones. I'll be waiting for your list, but won't be holding my breath because you can't provide them. And before you argue senselessly otherwise, yes, you can find posts on any of these that could be considered MAGA based or shaded, but it will not be the predominate viewpoint and many of them have specific controls in place and have attempted to eliminate anything MAGA related. If you think otherwise, you're either in complete denial or haven't been paying attention the last several years. Well, there's a third option, but tomorrow is Good Friday and I am trying to be nice.
Perhaps the reason you are unfamiliar with other MAGA social media platforms is because, like Truth Social, they all suck. Here are three that fit the category: Gab, Parler, and Gettr.

And one could actually consider OOTB a predominantly MAGA site with its high concentration of conservative posters and their views.

Perhaps the reason you are unfamiliar with other MAGA social media platforms is because, like Truth Social, they all suck. Here are three that fit the category: Gab, Parler, and Gettr.

And one could actually consider OOTB a predominantly MAGA site with its high concentration of conservative posters and their views.
Well, you could watch your local cable community channel with someone "reporting" on community happenings. That doesn't mean it leans one way or the other and it doesn't mean it sucks. It just means that no one watches it or pays any attention to it. Which is the point you seem to be missing. You can always find anything if you look hard enough. But it doesn't qualify as social media until it has more than you and your cousin downloading it. I remember Parler, it's the one that Bezos and Amazon put out of business when they took away the cloud and hosting servers. It was getting too big with a message that they couldn't control or limit. So they pulled the plug.

From Wiki, Gab is "[w]idely described as a haven for neo-Nazis, racists, white supremacists, white nationalists, antisemites, the alt-right, supporters of Donald Trump, conservatives, right-libertarians, and believers in conspiracy theories such as QAnon," It has an estimated 100.000 active users. Gettr "is an alt-tech social media platform and microblogging site targeting American conservatives" and is a little bigger with a whopping 175,000 active users. Those are the writeups from Wiki, about as left leaning as one can get and not one MAGA comment in the bunch. You need to educate yourself better if you actually think those groups are all MAGA, but that's the propaganda you swallow like Russia, Russia, Russia and Trump attacking the driver of the Beast to get to the Capitol.

I gave 10 of the largest social media sites that we have. They have a combined monthly user numbers of 11,336,000,000. That's Billions, with a B. Do better.

• Haha
This is what you do.

He declines to answer the interviewer's question and gives a politician answer by refusing saying it's very personal. That is not the same and does not translate to "unable" as the tweeter claims. But, you do you.
Exactly... he referenced "two Corinthians" (the best Corinthians, by the way... tremendous Corinthians in number 2)... later on. He's well-versed in Scripture, I'm sure.

This is the kind of thing that intrigues me. It's this trivial shit that people choose to defend the dumfuk. DO you REALLY believe he's being serious about it being "personal?" Did you believe Sarah Palin when she couldn't give an example of a newspaper or publication? I mean, I'm trying to gauge how naive and gullible you can be. Or, is it your pride? Are you so attached to this dumbshit that when he's maligned, you take it personal?

Reactions: blazers
Well, you could watch your local cable community channel with someone "reporting" on community happenings. That doesn't mean it leans one way or the other and it doesn't mean it sucks. It just means that no one watches it or pays any attention to it. Which is the point you seem to be missing. You can always find anything if you look hard enough. But it doesn't qualify as social media until it has more than you and your cousin downloading it. I remember Parler, it's the one that Bezos and Amazon put out of business when they took away the cloud and hosting servers. It was getting too big with a message that they couldn't control or limit. So they pulled the plug.

From Wiki, Gab is "[w]idely described as a haven for neo-Nazis, racists, white supremacists, white nationalists, antisemites, the alt-right, supporters of Donald Trump, conservatives, right-libertarians, and believers in conspiracy theories such as QAnon," It has an estimated 100.000 active users. Gettr "is an alt-tech social media platform and microblogging site targeting American conservatives" and is a little bigger with a whopping 175,000 active users. Those are the writeups from Wiki, about as left leaning as one can get and not one MAGA comment in the bunch. You need to educate yourself better if you actually think those groups are all MAGA, but that's the propaganda you swallow like Russia, Russia, Russia and Trump attacking the driver of the Beast to get to the Capitol.

I gave 10 of the largest social media sites that we have. They have a combined monthly user numbers of 11,336,000,000. That's Billions, with a B. Do better.
You're just like @bluetoe and @gunslingerdick. You post your crazy notions and whenever you're called out on it you post more craziness. What is it about the MAGA cult members here that won't allow them to simply admit when they're wrong?

Reactions: blazers
You're just like @bluetoe and @gunslingerdick. You post your crazy notions and whenever you're called out on it you post more craziness. What is it about the MAGA cult members here that won't allow them to simply admit when they're wrong?
really? I think it's more like you unapologetically make shit up and then unashamedly lie your ass off about it when you find you've once again put yourself in a corner, as you are so prone to do.

You want crazy? Crazy is when sane, sensible people want to replace the current malfunction that you so psychotically defend, with someone who has shown that he can do much better; and that somehow amounts to being in a cult in the mind of the severely disturbed. Like you.

really? I think it's more like you unapologetically make shit up and then unashamedly lie your ass off about it when you find you've once again put yourself in a corner, as you are so prone to do.
Oh, brother, what did I make up this time, Boy Blunder? The fact that Truth Social isn't the only conservative or MAGA social media platform out there? I know one of these days you are hoping to actually catch me in a lie, but I don't need to make stuff up in order to punk your stupid ass around. The facts do the job nicely.

This is what happens when your political party is in shambles and simultaneously a bridge is struck by a cargo ship and collapses. (It's called desperation, or panic mode -- whichever you prefer).

Oh, brother, what did I make up this time, Boy Blunder? The fact that Truth Social isn't the only conservative or MAGA social media platform out there? I know one of these days you are hoping to actually catch me in a lie, but I don't need to make stuff up in order to punk your stupid ass around. The facts do the job nicely.
You post your crazy notions and whenever you're called out on it you post more craziness.

that's the present instance of making shit up, but there have been many more, and we all know your tendency to mutilate the truth when you're backed into a corner. As with the typical lib, what you accuse others of is what you are guilty of.

I haven't mentioned 'Truth Social' and I don't even know what it is. But nice try leading with a supposed example of not lying to point away from the massive lying you have done. And you even lie about your lying....
I know one of these days you are hoping to actually catch me in a lie,
I've caught you in more lies than I could count and you know it. I've caught you in so many lies because so many times I've caught you being wrong with you not being honest enough to admit it.

Of course, I'll be glad to entertain the idea that I spout crazy notions, and that I back that up with more craziness, if you could provide a few examples.

Exactly... he referenced "two Corinthians" (the best Corinthians, by the way... tremendous Corinthians in number 2)... later on. He's well-versed in Scripture, I'm sure.

This is the kind of thing that intrigues me. It's this trivial shit that people choose to defend the dumfuk. DO you REALLY believe he's being serious about it being "personal?" Did you believe Sarah Palin when she couldn't give an example of a newspaper or publication? I mean, I'm trying to gauge how naive and gullible you can be. Or, is it your pride? Are you so attached to this dumbshit that when he's maligned, you take it personal?
I wasn't defending anyone (and if you pay attention, you will note that I rag on orangeman and his flaws all the time). I was pointing out that the tweet/x that blaze posted contained an untrue statement that Trump was unable to name a single verse of the bible. Rather, he refused to do so and gave a classic politician deflection. It remains to be determined whether he could or couldn't name a verse if he tried. Thus, the tweet was inaccurate but it served blazer's purpose of misstating the truth as it placed orange in a bad light. That's all. I guess the takeaway should be that trump does enough dumb stuff and says enough dumb things that you don't need to make shit up and take big leaps with reality. Besides your oft stated problems with and perhaps being distracted by trump, the bible, and religion in general, I'm not clear how I was unclear.

Last edited:
Are you really this delusional or just an agitator? Just because someone posts actual, demonstrable facts, it doesn't make them crazy or a member of a cult simply because it is counter to what you believe or what you wish were true.

You posted that the MAGA social media was hot to trot with an AI generated image of Trump with blacks. I asked what this was based upon and you linked an article from an entertainment reporter of a foreign newspaper (which I haven't looked up but would be willing to bet my next mortgage payment isn't neutral or right leaning) with a sub-headline that said in essence, any image or reporting that shows trump in a positive light regarding blacks is false and made up through AI. Of course, that has nothing to do with social media being hot with that image and it runs afoul of every single poll that trump has gained substantial support in that community.

I then gave you ten of the actual, most popular social media apps/sites with a combined monthly usership of over 11.3 Billion, none of which could be considered "MAGA". I asked you what you were talking about in terms of what you claimed was MAGA social media. Your response was three examples, one of which is currently closed and the other two that have a combined usership of 275,000. Mathematically, that's 0.0024% of the popular ones I gave you - most would call that non-existent.

So, the facts can sometimes hurt, but you simply yell MAGA and claim I'm crazy. There surely is MAGA craziness out there and we've all seen the videos of the idiots at the rallies. What you don't see in the edited cuts are the other 9 "normal" people they interviewed to get to the crazy one or the millions upon millions who "support" orange because he is the less shitty alternative to Ole Yeller. The people that just want to live their lives and build a future for their kids and grandkids without it being taken away for a progressive agenda. People can differ, have alternative opinions, but it doesn't make them crazy or members of a cult just because you find yourself thinking differently. For example, we can discuss the merits of the situation in Gaza and people can have different perspectives. And, people can protest on either side all they want. But get the **** off the street so that we can all get home to our kids or ambulances can get to the hospital. Those are the crazies.

I wasn't defending anyone (and if you pay attention, you will note that I rag on orangeman and his flaws all the time). I was pointing out that the tweet/x that blaze posted contained an untrue statement that Trump was unable to name a single verse of the bible. Rather, he refused to do so and gave a classic politician deflection. It remains to be determined whether he could or couldn't name a verse if he tried. Thus, the tweet was inaccurate but it served blazer's purpose of misstating the truth as it placed orange in a bad light. That's all. I guess the takeaway should be that trump does enough dumb stuff and says enough dumb things that you don't need to make shit up and take big leaps with reality. Besides your oft stated problems with and perhaps being distracted by trump, the bible, and religion in general, I'm not clear how I was unclear.
I'm clearly not paying attention.

Are you really this delusional or just an agitator? Just because someone posts actual, demonstrable facts, it doesn't make them crazy or a member of a cult simply because it is counter to what you believe or what you wish were true.

You posted that the MAGA social media was hot to trot with an AI generated image of Trump with blacks. I asked what this was based upon and you linked an article from an entertainment reporter of a foreign newspaper (which I haven't looked up but would be willing to bet my next mortgage payment isn't neutral or right leaning) with a sub-headline that said in essence, any image or reporting that shows trump in a positive light regarding blacks is false and made up through AI. Of course, that has nothing to do with social media being hot with that image and it runs afoul of every single poll that trump has gained substantial support in that community.

I then gave you ten of the actual, most popular social media apps/sites with a combined monthly usership of over 11.3 Billion, none of which could be considered "MAGA". I asked you what you were talking about in terms of what you claimed was MAGA social media. Your response was three examples, one of which is currently closed and the other two that have a combined usership of 275,000. Mathematically, that's 0.0024% of the popular ones I gave you - most would call that non-existent.

So, the facts can sometimes hurt, but you simply yell MAGA and claim I'm crazy. There surely is MAGA craziness out there and we've all seen the videos of the idiots at the rallies. What you don't see in the edited cuts are the other 9 "normal" people they interviewed to get to the crazy one or the millions upon millions who "support" orange because he is the less shitty alternative to Ole Yeller. The people that just want to live their lives and build a future for their kids and grandkids without it being taken away for a progressive agenda. People can differ, have alternative opinions, but it doesn't make them crazy or members of a cult just because you find yourself thinking differently. For example, we can discuss the merits of the situation in Gaza and people can have different perspectives. And, people can protest on either side all they want. But get the **** off the street so that we can all get home to our kids or ambulances can get to the hospital. Those are the crazies.
If paying attention means reading novellas like that... I can assure you that I'm not going to pay attention... unless you pay me to, of course.

This is what happens when your political party is in shambles and simultaneously a bridge is struck by a cargo ship and collapses. (It's called desperation, or panic mode -- whichever you prefer).

Yet another humorous post - thanks. A blog opinion piece from a producer of the Rachel Maddow show. The same network who hired and then fired Ronna McDaniel after four days because of a staff revolt. If you only consume things from one perspective, you can't possibly tolerate someone that might present a little different angle. No wonder your "facts" are always so unassailable - you think they are literally the only ones that exist.

And btw, the people quoted are simply pointing out that this administration has repeatedly not given us the complete and entire truth about things so that they have created an environment in which everything has to be questioned even when they appear to be telling the whole truth. For all I know, this has always happened for both political parties and it's pretty sad. The current one simply takes the hit today, but they've also earned it.

If paying attention means reading novellas like that... I can assure you that I'm not going to pay attention... unless you pay me to, of course.
Sorry for not being able to put something in your preferred video format on YouTube. I'll get on that.

Oh, poop, you poor little thing. You didn't have to provide a complete, play-by-play rundown of our discussion from a scant 24 hours ago. I remember quite well what was written. You could have saved your breath for something more important, like breathing and getting some oxygen to that scrawny brain of yours.

But to your point, you doubted me by not once but twice insisting that True Social was the ONLY provider of predominantly MAGA content on social media. When I was providing other platforms that proved you wrong I wasn't really paying attention to their popularity.

an environment in which everything has to be questioned even when they appear to be telling the whole truth.
So these public officials chose to question the circumstances surrounding the bridge collapse by initiating spectacular conspiracy theories? Is that what you're saying?

9/11, from what I remember, galvanized the whole American community. If it happened now, it would be politicized and just drive a bigger wedge (if that exists) between the political tribal teams.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
"...I rag on orangeman and his flaws all the time"... no, you don't. Why even say/write that?
because it's true. I've witnessed him exhibiting decidely un-cultlike behavior and declaring Trump to be a highly flawed human being, in unflattering terms no less. The phrase 'all the time' is subjective, so you might not find it on this page or the last...but it's out there plenty.

As a matter of fact, I'm surprised to see him fondling a MAGA hat. I guess everybody comes around sooner or later.

because it's true. I've witnessed him exhibiting decidely un-cultlike behavior and declaring Trump to be a highly flawed human being, in unflattering terms no less. The phrase 'all the time' is subjective, so you might not find it on this page or the last...but it's out there plenty.

As a matter of fact, I'm surprised to see him fondling a MAGA hat. I guess everybody comes around sooner or later.
I'm sure you remember every time Trump has been maligned/insulted. Cult members keep the score.

Sorry for not being able to put something in your preferred video format on YouTube. I'll get on that.
He dismisses out-of-hand anything you say, but If you can find a youtube video of George Carlin voicing an identical idea, you'll have a die-hard convert.

• Love
Reactions: pooponduke
He dismisses out-of-hand anything you say, but If you can find a youtube video of George Carlin voicing an identical idea, you'll have a die-hard convert.
If you can keep your head while all around you, are losing theirs and blaming it on you...

If he could find one, I would have probably already seen it!

I'm sure you remember every time Trump has been maligned/insulted. Cult members keep the score.
that shouldn't be too hard. I could just view your post count along with that of @Heels Noir and @blazers and several other Trump-obsessed posters here. You know, since virtually everything you post is an attempt to degrade DT. Or I could go to the NIH site. I'm sure they must be keeping TDS statistics at this point.

that shouldn't be too hard. I could just view your post count along with that of @Heels Noir and @blazers and several other Trump-obsessed posters here. You know, since virtually everything you post is an attempt to degrade DT. Or I could go to the NIH site. I'm sure they must be keeping TDS statistics at this point.
No one attempts to degrade him. He is self-degradation writ large. It's just that some of us don't have our identities chained to the man. And, maybe not chained to him, but your identity matches his identity. It's a tremendous identity. Calling attention to the depravity and degradation just seems like the right thing to do. It's one thing to virtue signal... it's another thing to have no virtues worth signaling, and to somehow take pride in that.

If you can keep your head while all around you, are losing theirs and blaming it on you...

If he could find one, I would have probably already seen it!
“I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic ****ing hatreds.”
― George Carlin

This whole TDS crap is so tedious. It's like saying that LAPD had OJ derangement syndrome. I guess it did, for obvious reasons, he was a freaking murderer.

No one attempts to degrade him. He is self-degradation writ large. It's just that some of us don't have our identities chained to the man. And, maybe not chained to him, but your identity matches his identity. It's a tremendous identity. Calling attention to the depravity and degradation just seems like the right thing to do. It's one thing to virtue signal... it's another thing to have no virtues worth signaling, and to somehow take pride in that.
not a chance. If his supposed self-degredation was sufficient, you wouldn't have so much to say about it. Face it and admit it...the real cultists are you and your other ilksters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT