ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

I already know why he went to prison.
then why did you ask? Your question was obviously rhetorical, which means that there was supposed to be some point in asking it. Mind telling us what the point was? I mean other than you hate 'rich assholes who get away with it'.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have to assume that your point was to convey that Cohen's conviction was an indication of Trump's guilt. If so, I ask again if you read the links I provided.

then why did you ask? Your question was obviously rhetorical, which means that there was supposed to be some point in asking it. Mind telling us what the point was? I mean other than you hate 'rich assholes who get away with it'.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have to assume that your point was to convey that Cohen's conviction was an indication of Trump's guilt. If so, I ask again if you read the links I provided.
Your gonna have to link a video for him, preferably from someone attempting to do humor.

I guess it doesn't bother you. We've got two choices come November. They want to eliminate one, so we don't even have a choice. How can that not bother you?
AYFKM??? He will be on every ballot and we'll get a whole new episode of the reality show.

I don't hate anyone.

I guess it doesn't bother you. We've got two choices come November. They want to eliminate one, so we don't even have a choice. How can that not bother you?
he won't support any candidate anyway. That way he can hate on whoever gets elected and claim his sort of moral superiority by doing so. You don't need to tell me what you think of that approach, I'm sure I think the same as you about it.

Your gonna have to link a video for him, preferably from someone attempting to do humor.
George Carlin. Brilliant idea, I'll start digging.

Waaaaaay "falsifying biz records = crime" isn't fair.
Waaaaaay "falsifying biz records for sake of concealing or committing another crime = big crime" also isn't fair.

In this country we have rules around campaign finance/contribution to ensure we have a decent idea of what we're getting when we Americans vote for candidates. They're called laws, you face penalty if you break them.

Evidence suggests Trump was falsifying records as part of a broad scheme to improperly influence the 2016 election, and that is flat-out defrauding American voting. Americans deserve protection from that type of fraud.

If only you liberals were as interested in violent crimes against regular ol citizens. Oh wait,...I know, I know...you're going to tell us how violent crime is down. We've seen that lie before.

LMAO. Ironic example you chose, considering you don't understand that human evolution extends back beyond the apes.

Wait, the liberals are giving lessons on biology?

bf44f013ce1d32e9ee6d7b81ec214163.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Archer2 and bluetoe
Daniel’s and trump are both proven liars. Idgaf if it actually happened or not. Just knowing that orange pos had to sit there fuming and hear that and know that image is seared on two hundred million brains is good enough for me. Chickens coming home to roost. Fukked around and found out. Reaping what you so. Karma. And so on

When Trump wins in November, will you have the same thought? The chickens will be coming home to roost? Because it will be the dems and their multiple witch hunts that put him there. That's why it's going to be so glorious to me.

... it is interesting watching the American public split themselves in-half over their loyalty to this douchebag.

Or maybe more appropriately stated, "it's interesting watching the American public split themselves in half over their irrational hatred of this man."

Reactions: bluetoe
he won't support any candidate anyway. That way he can hate on whoever gets elected and claim his sort of moral superiority by doing so. You don't need to tell me what you think of that approach, I'm sure I think the same as you about it.

This is...(chef's kiss).

Reactions: Archer2
AYFKM??? He will be on every ballot and we'll get a whole new episode of the reality show.
A. You sound pretty jealous.

B. Can you not concede that a candidate who is "convicted" of a felony is far less likely to be elected regardless of being on every ballot? Don't play dumb.

A. You sound pretty jealous.

B. Can you not concede that a candidate who is "convicted" of a felony is far less likely to be elected regardless of being on every ballot? Don't play dumb.
Jealous of what?

I guess in normal circumstances, pre-trump, it would make a difference. But, now, I feel like the more exposure he gets the more likely it is for him to win. Any exposure, any coverage, any suspicion. I think it's a proven fact, the more attention he gets the better his chances are.

Reactions: gteeitup
Jealous of what?

I guess in normal circumstances, pre-trump, it would make a difference. But, now, I feel like the more exposure he gets the more likely it is for him to win. Any exposure, any coverage, any suspicion. I think it's a proven fact, the more attention he gets the better his chances are.
I know many share this same thought, and I'm familiar with the advertising attitude of any publicity is good publicity. If he ends up convicted though, I think it's an entirely different dynamic.

Let's face it. There's about 10 people out there at this point who aren't decided and we will all have to endure this until November. I kid about the number, but it is a really small percentage in about 7 states that will decide things. They could absolutely be influenced if the R candidate is a convicted felon. I hope what your gut is telling you is correct.

I know many share this same thought, and I'm familiar with the advertising attitude of any publicity is good publicity. If he ends up convicted though, I think it's an entirely different dynamic.

Let's face it. There's about 10 people out there at this point who aren't decided and we will all have to endure this until November. I kid about the number, but it is a really small percentage in about 7 states that will decide things. They could absolutely be influenced if the R candidate is a convicted felon. I hope what your gut is telling you is correct.
If he's convicted, he will appeal it and it'll get stuck in courts until he gets elected and then it'll be pardoned. You act like this just happened. He was a clear winner of the GOP nomination. He will be on every ballot.

He'll be fine no matter what.

You really are hopeless. And after the "conviction" is overturned, what would your think tank suggest we do about the election? Hold another one?
So what the hell are you suggesting, simply drop the charges because it interferes with Trump's future plans? Should we do that with everyone charged with a felony?

If he's convicted, he will appeal it and it'll get stuck in courts until he gets elected and then it'll be pardoned. You act like this just happened. He was a clear winner of the GOP nomination. He will be on every ballot.

He'll be fine no matter what.
He can't stop the timing of the election. You're being obtuse. "You act like this just happened"? Really, that's pretty funny since I'm the one who laid out the timeline and pointed out the ancient history of these events and the not so coincidental timing of this trial. But that's fine. You want to play your little game and pretend you are Switzerland, it's your reality.

So what the hell are you suggesting, simply drop the charges because it interferes with Trump's future plans? Should we do that with everyone charged with a felony?

I’d be thrilled if your camp did one tenth to punish real crime as your doing to punish Trump.

Your questions have been answered in these pages multiple times. So, you can answer mine first before anyone has to repeat the information you won't read for a twentieth time.

Suppose the trial proceeds and the jury finds him guilty. Joe uses that extensively in his campaign ads and people such as yourself get all frothed up and bothered. Joe wins in a squeaker and Kamala becomes our next president shortly thereafter. Finally, the appeals process finishes and Trump's conviction is overturned. Do we hold another election? That is, he no longer committed the crime so he doesn't have to do the time to use your little jingle. How do you rectify the injustice to Trump and the American people for such a politically based process?

Your questions have been answered in these pages multiple times. So, you can answer mine first before anyone has to repeat the information you won't read for a twentieth time.

Suppose the trial proceeds and the jury finds him guilty. Joe uses that extensively in his campaign ads and people such as yourself get all frothed up and bothered. Joe wins in a squeaker and Kamala becomes our next president shortly thereafter. Finally, the appeals process finishes and Trump's conviction is overturned. Do we hold another election? That is, he no longer committed the crime so he doesn't have to do the time to use your little jingle. How do you rectify the injustice to Trump and the American people for such a politically based process?

Great poast. You laid it out nicely. However, I actually believe Trump wins more bigly if convicted than if he doesn’t get convicted.

As one of our fellow poasters put it, the chickens will have come home to roost.

Suppose the trial proceeds and the jury finds him guilty. Joe uses that extensively in his campaign ads and people such as yourself get all frothed up and bothered.
Wrong. It's people like you who will get all frothed up and bothered. I'll simply be rolling on the floor laughing my ass off.

You remind me of the mother on the courthouse steps screaming her son's innocence although all the evidence indicates his guilt. It's time to grow up and own it.

Last edited:
He can't stop the timing of the election. You're being obtuse. "You act like this just happened"? Really, that's pretty funny since I'm the one who laid out the timeline and pointed out the ancient history of these events and the not so coincidental timing of this trial. But that's fine. You want to play your little game and pretend you are Switzerland, it's your reality.
So they shouldn't indict him if they have evidence that he's guilty? If they can put a political hit on him, they will. Like I said, he's the one that chose to get in this ring. He's hardly some victim. He'll be fine, no matter what.

You said yourself that there were only about 10 people that hadn't made up their minds who they were going to vote for. Both names will be on the ballot in november. So those 10 people I guess are going to make or break the whole election. I can't help it if you don't see that both of these parties are institutionalized screw jobs. If you're dumb enough to think one of them actually cares about you, that's not my fault.

And then there's this from our wonderfully neutral friends in the Federal agencies who have gone after him, both FBI and DOJ:

I brought this up earlier in the thread but it seems this stuff doesn't bother the left since it's the orange man.

You said yourself that there were only about 10 people that hadn't made up their minds who they were going to vote for. Both names will be on the ballot in november. So those 10 people I guess are going to make or break the whole election. I can't help it if you don't see that both of these parties are institutionalized screw jobs. If you're dumb enough to think one of them actually cares about you, that's not my fault.
They'd love you in Iran, you should move there.

When Trump wins in November, will you have the same thought? The chickens will be coming home to roost? Because it will be the dems and their multiple witch hunts that put him there. That's why it's going to be so glorious to me.
I’ve acknowledged these indictments have only improved his chances so yea i guess so

sow, no so. Reaping what you sow. You don't 'so' your wild oats, do you? Do you sow wild oats at all? I never got exactly what that would entail. You get through boning some chick and then plant a few rows of oats? WTH is that all about?

I'm sorry, what were you saying?
Sow sow response. Sew how ewe duing today?

LOL that trumps best defense is the fact he was idiotic enough to surround himself with corrupt sleaze balls and liars with no integrity or credibility in his personal life, business, and campaign. Presidential type judgement for sure. I’m pretty sure satan will be the next witness.

Actual footage of trump seeking campaign advice:

satan GIF

• Haha
Reactions: gteeitup
IDK, maybe it's finally reached a judge not under his thumb. I mean his FBI did tamper and misrepresent evidence.
So the “weaponized doj” selected a trump sympathizer judge? Maybe biden will have his FBI investigate her. At least he should publicly bash her, her clerk, any kids she might have.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT