ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

a new tee is out for @strummingram and company....this should Trump-proof your vaginas and make you feel less threatened..
8q7281.jpg
I don’t get the design. At first glance it says trump can grab my dick/pu$$y. Which is weird. Then on second look the word “not” is noticed in tiny print. So what’s the message exactly ?

Yeah, no way are non-citizens trying to vote.
Yea remember when trump blamed losing the popular vote in 2016 on non citizens voting? He was so convinced he set up a task force to investigate the issue. After several months they found…..let’s see….carry the three….dang this calculator….okay there’s Michigan…Ohio….Pennsylvania…..and…. total…..here we go…..uh…..zero votes cast by non citizens. Dang just missed it by….3 million

Golf GIF

Last edited:
Yea remember when trump blamed losing the popular vote in 2016 on non citizens voting? He was so convinced he set up a task force to investigate the issue. After several months they found…..let’s see….carry the three….dang this calculator….okay there’s Michigan…Ohio….Pennsylvania…..and…. total…..here we go…..uh…..zero votes cast by non citizens. Dang just missed it by….3 million

Golf GIF
The foreigners are always part of the problem to the populists. They HAVE to be!

I doubt anyone is as biased as you regarding that video. As for "TO HER he's president," thanks for agreeing with what strum and I have been saying all along. I never thought you would come around to it.
let's see.... I say all you can do is take words out of context and genius that you are, you respond by taking words out of context.

Reactions: Archer2
I don’t get the design. At first glance it says trump can grab my dick/pu$$y. Which is weird. Then on second look the word “not” is noticed in tiny print. So what’s the message exactly ?
English is hard. Which three letter word are you having the most trouble with, 'can' or 'not'?

Golf GIF
"let’s see….carry the three….dang this calculator"

carry the three? How old is your calculator?

From the article..."Ohio law requires that in order for a person to be removed from voter rolls, they must have confirmed their lack of citizenship to the BMV on two separate occasions, and also have updated their voter registration or voted in between the two occasions."

I think I see where the problem lies. If you want to no longer vote illegally, you have to prove you aren't a citizen on two separate occasions AND you have to have updated your registration, or voted, in between those two occasions. Geez, not voting illegally is complicated. There should probably be some government program set up to help illegals understand to not do any of that shit if they want to vote.

English is hard. Which three letter word are you having the most trouble with, 'can' or 'not'?

From the article..."Ohio law requires that in order for a person to be removed from voter rolls, they must have confirmed their lack of citizenship to the BMV on two separate occasions, and also have updated their voter registration or voted in between the two occasions."

I think I see where the problem lies. If you want to no longer vote illegally, you have to prove you aren't a citizen on two separate occasions AND you have to have updated your registration, or voted, in between those two occasions. Geez, not voting illegally is complicated. There should probably be some government program set up to help illegals understand to not do any of that shit if they want to vote.
That’s how I interpreted it too. Weird, back assward law if cited correctly.

Reactions: bluetoe
The trial in NY seems to be going really well for you libs... Cohen's own attorney told congress yesterday that he was lying on the stand, that will go over well for fat ass Bragg.

The trial in NY seems to be going really well for you libs... Cohen's own attorney told congress yesterday that he was lying on the stand, that will go over well for fat ass Bragg.
I don’t understand how a trial maliciously set up by weaponized doj with a crooked da, crooked judge, all liberal jurors planted by the deep state and all being orchestrated by biden wouldn’t be going well for the libs.

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir

I’ll admit the number of illegals voting in 2016 is prob 10, hell even 100 times the number trumps task force uncovered.

I’m asking why the “not” is written much smaller. Is it to denote the wearer is reluctant to say no?’or they changed their mind? Just asking. What do people say when you wear it?

Last edited:
I’ll admit the number of illegals voting in 2016 is prob 10, hell even 100 times the number trumps task force uncovered.
I don't buy it. As difficult as it is (according to the quoted text) to not vote illegally. There must be millions in Ohio alone.

I’m asking why the “not” is written much smaller. Is it to denote the wearer is reluctant to say no?’or they changed their mind? Just asking. What do people say when you wear it?
I DON'T wear it. I'm not afraid Trump will try to grab my pussy or my dick or my money clip like @strummingram is.

Are you purposely trying to annoy me? You know it won't work. Or did u not see the post that I was mocking? Anyway the message is 'Trump, do not grab my pussy'. If someone actually wears it and people see it, they probably say 'huh, looky there'....but I don't really know. The purpose of the wording is to make strummer feel more secure about his vag. He doesn't want Trump fondling his because he might actually like it.

The 'not' is sized perfectly as a counter to the original. I could wear that shirt. Stop being such a pedant.

Last edited:
I don’t understand how a trial maliciously set up by weaponized doj with a crooked da, crooked judge, all liberal jurors planted by the deep state and all being orchestrated by biden wouldn’t be going well for the libs.
c'mon man, don't be ridiculous.. The 'deep state' didn't plant any jurors. The simple fact is that only libs were summoned by the liberal court.

Reactions: Archer2
If I’m a juror the prosecution didn’t prove their case. And I will also say I’ve seen absolutely nothing so far to indicate this was anything other than a fair trial with trump being afforded all the protection and consideration due.

c'mon man, don't be ridiculous.. The 'deep state' didn't plant any jurors. The simple fact is that only libs were summoned by the liberal court.
Talk about ridiculous. How the holy fuk do you only summon “libs”. That’s just as idiotic as saying they’re deep state plants. And what exactly is a “liberal court”?

Talk about ridiculous. How the holy fuk do you only summon “libs”. That’s just as idiotic as saying they’re deep state plants. And what exactly is a “liberal court”?
no shit, Sherlock. Get your knickers out of your crack, maybe sit out a round or two. It was a joke.

iu

First it was Ginni Thomas, a conservative activist and the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, who was in touch with the White House advocating for efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Now we learn that "an upside-down American flag, a symbol associated with former President Donald Trump's false claims of election fraud, was displayed outside the home of Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito in January 2021."

I guess there is political partisanship among certain members of the Supreme Court after all.

• Angry
Reactions: blazers
First it was Ginni Thomas, a conservative activist and the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, who was in touch with the White House advocating for efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Now we learn that "an upside-down American flag, a symbol associated with former President Donald Trump's false claims of election fraud, was displayed outside the home of Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito in January 2021."

I guess there is political partisanship among certain members of the Supreme Court after all.

Cope and seethe.

Pretty funny that even Supreme Court justices aren’t immune to wife neighborhood drama

Reactions: Heels Noir
Cope and seethe.
Isnt that what you do everyday by freeloading on this board? Republican cant support a small buisness that he averages THOUSANDS of posts a year to the tune of $8.33 a month? Really successful guy arent you?

Or are you just here to win the dumbass hick competition?

Isnt that what you do everyday by freeloading on this board? Republican cant support a small buisness that he averages THOUSANDS of posts a year to the tune of $8.33 a month? Really successful guy arent you?

Lol. You're not even good at roasting.

I assume you're paying for a subscription? Then why are you slumming it on the free boards? Don't you have some super important information to read about on the paid boards? Look loser, some of us don't really give a shit to the tune to pay for information I'll get a couple days later. But I will laugh a little when you're crying about your student loans.

Now go get my double espresso and make it quick or I'll be having a talk with your manager.

Reactions: nctransplant

lol, an illiterate hick has no 'buisness' calling anyone a dumb-ass hick. I hope you aren't paying $8.33 a month for the privilege of embarrassing yourself on the paid boards like this.

Or are you just here to win the most lame-ass post competition? I think you've got a shot.

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT