ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

So, let's talk about what Trump just said. He's threatening to use the military against us. When he becomes the unrelenting dictator, he's going to use F-15's to kill regular Americans. He's going to order the military to attack his enemies. Look out anyone who is registered as a Democrat, the Marines, Army, Navy and Air Force are all coming for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, it wasn't Trump, it was Joe. AGAIN. But can you imagine the spin and twisting and the lies Blaze or Noir would tell us if this was orange hitler????

So, let's talk about what Trump just said. He's threatening to use the military against us. When he becomes the unrelenting dictator, he's going to use F-15's to kill regular Americans. He's going to order the military to attack his enemies. Look out anyone who is registered as a Democrat, the Marines, Army, Navy and Air Force are all coming for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, it wasn't Trump, it was Joe. AGAIN. But can you imagine the spin and twisting and the lies Blaze or Noir would tell us if this was orange hitler????

Oh, and BTW Joe,

the Taliban with all their F-15's says hello.

Joe is now officially a zombie.
This is the depth of the tds hatred. They literally wouldn't get into a car and let this guy uber them to the airport for fear of dying when he pulls out into traffic, but they want him to be the most important person in the world because they hate Trump that much. It's sad on so many levels. People, it's time to take the keys away from gramps before he kills himself and any number of others.

This is the depth of the tds hatred. They literally wouldn't get into a car and let this guy uber them to the airport for fear of dying when he pulls out into traffic, but they want him to be the most important person in the world because they hate Trump that much. It's sad on so many levels. People, it's time to take the keys away from gramps before he kills himself and any number of others.
US presidents are the most important people in the world?

I missed the part where he mentioned his enemies. I heard and READ "take on our government".
hello pot/kettle

No, this wasn't an anti-Biden account creating a mashup of Biden stumbling over himself sounding like a senile old man... this was put out by his own team!!! 🤣🤣🤣

I love how they needed to splice half a dozen 5 second clips together because Joe couldn't actually mentally handle multiple questions back to back. What's the over under on amount of takes this took... 100? And yet this is the best they could ultimately come up with, and still had the stones to post it.

• Haha
Reactions: Archer2 and bluetoe
No, this wasn't an anti-Biden account creating a mashup of Biden stumbling over himself sounding like a senile old man... this was put out by his own team!!! 🤣🤣🤣

I love how they needed to splice half a dozen 5 second clips together because Joe couldn't actually mentally handle multiple questions back to back. What's the over under on amount of takes this took... 100? And yet this is the best they could ultimately come up with, and still had the stones to post it.

Every other presidential candidate in history is seeing bosides and then kicking themselves.

I know I tend to use Maher like @strummingram uses George Carlin, but I think that the fact that he goes against his own grain while being pretty astute on things in general makes his points more cogent. In other words, I think his credibility when doing this is pretty strong. He is different from Jon Stewart in that Stewart will subvert the reality of a topic in making his point comedically, while Maher will make a valid reality-based point and often be funny in doing so.

Last edited:
US presidents are the most important people in the world?
yes, that's generally understood to be correct, because what the U.S. does has more effect on the world than what other countries tend to have, and the president is the most important figure in the U.S. How is it this needs to be explained to you? Hmmm, you wouldn't be downplaying Biden's ruination of us, would you?..

Reactions: Archer2
You people can't even see when you're being made fun of by the rest of the world. If you really saw yourself like the rest of the world did you would understand.
like you would know what the rest of the world thinks. The world is a tad bigger than that corner of Dogpatch you languish in.

But meanwhile, it's glaringly obvious that you can't see what's right in front of all of our faces, which is the clown show that has Guatemala and Moldava thinking maybe they aren't so bad after all.

And what do you mean by 'you people'. Sounds racist to me.

who goes to a juneteenth party without bringing some dance moves? Big mistake, Joe. They might get the idea that you're only there for the votes.
He could have performed the Donald Trump double hand-job dance but then he would look as foolish as his opponent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT