ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

If there is a cult comprised of a collective suspicion and desire to keep Donald Trump out of any elected American political office, I will openly accept being a willing and active participant. I am definitely in that cult.
You just hated low inflation, low gas prices and no new wars during those 4years didn't you?

Thank god there's some "good in it, as well!" Now, I feel better. I'm sure the "good" is worth the "not so good."
well for example, there's apparently a thrust toward closing the border. Let's be as ignorant as you are and as stupid as you seek to be and throw that baby out with the bathwater. Right? Idiot.

You sound like the average sheep just continuing the narrative without even knowing what's in what you are demonizing.

If the feds have forcefully pushed 20000 Haitians, straight from Haiti into rural Ohio, then the feds fvcked up! The culture difference must be vast. If they're starving and catching ducks ad geese, then that needs to be addressed, too.

I am a little intrigued by the woman with the t-shirt

george-pickett-sorry-you-want-me-to-do-what-now-shirt-t-shirt.jpg

Last edited:
You just hated low inflation, low gas prices and no new wars during those 4years didn't you?
I'm doing fine. I dunno where you screwed up.

Gas is $2.47 a gallon on the corner over here. Inflation in groceries sucks. Inflation would be here no matter who the shithead in the white house may be. Trump is a malignant tumor in American politics.

If there is a cult comprised of a collective suspicion and desire to keep Donald Trump out of any elected American political office, I will openly accept being a willing and active participant. I am definitely in that cult.
but when we say we are interested in keeping the Harris/Biden brain trust from gaining the presidency, you say that must mean that we are in the Trump cult just because he is the other, opposing choice. You're just a dolt.

Reactions: nctransplant
well for example, there's apparently a thrust toward closing the border. Let's be as ignorant as you are and as stupid as you seek to be and throw that baby out with the bathwater. Right? Idiot.

You sound like the average sheep just continuing the narrative without even knowing what's in what you are demonizing.
I've heard there was a bipartisan bill to address that specific issue and Trump stonewalled it.

• Haha
Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
but when we say we are interested in keeping the Harris/Biden brain trust from gaining the presidency, you say that must mean that we are in the Trump cult just because he is the other, opposing choice. You're just a dolt.
99bcd6dc-2040-4f2a-8302-02b30ee1ee5a_text.gif

When Dick Cheney is voting democrat, something is really wrong with the Republican candidate!

And, why does Trump avoid saying he wants Ukraine to win the war against Russia? He refuses to say, publicly, that he wants Russia to lose the war. That's an interesting take.

I don't know what she can see.

I do believe that of he's insisting he doesn't know anything, then I'm going with the exact opposite as being the truth.

I don’t mean this as harsh as it may sound, but….who cares? Your obsession with Trump kills any credibility you may have. You’re so beaten up with him that you’re willing to believe lies told about him. You just admitted as much. Thanks for that, i guess.

If there is a cult comprised of a collective desire to get Donald Trump back into the White House, I will openly accept being a willing and active participant in attempting to save America. I’m definitely in the “save America through Donald Trump” cult.

I don’t mean this as harsh as it may sound, but….who cares? Your obsession with Trump kills any credibility you may have. You’re so beaten up with him that you’re willing to believe lies told about him. You just admitted as much. Thanks for that, i guess.
Project 2025 is a grotesque government-controlled agenda. If anyone is even tacitly attached to it, then they're suspect in my book.

Project 2025 is a grotesque government-controlled agenda. If anyone is even tacitly attached to it, then they're suspect in my book.
Government-controlled? Is that like putting journalists and politicians on no-fly lists? Spying on journalists and political opponents? Trying to censor social media companies? Making up false documents to make like political opponents are foreign spys?

Not a lot. And, thank god for that. But, when you can have Taylor Swift and Dick Cheney voting for the same presidential candidate... then, MAYBE your candidate is dangerous!

10 years ago, you would have said that if Dick Cheney supports it, you’re against it. What in the actual f*ck has happened to you? You’re a shell of your former self.

• Love
Government-controlled? Is that like putting journalists and politicians on no-fly lists? Spying on journalists and political opponents? Trying to censor social media companies? Making up false documents to make like political opponents are foreign spys?
Yes, government-controlled.

10 years ago, you would have said that if Dick Cheney supports it, you’re against it. What in the actual f*ck has happened to you? You’re a shell of your former self.
It is a conundrum, of sorts. The presence of Donald Trump in American politics has had a huge impact.

It is a conundrum, of sorts. The presence of Donald Trump in American politics has had a huge impact.

That’s what they call….wait for it….T…D…S. Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The fact that not only are you going the same direction as Cheney but celebrating doing so, is a clear indicator. I can’t save you. But it’s enjoyable to watch you try and rationalize it.

• Haha
Reactions: blazers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT