ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Kudos real men of genius in Lebanon for strapping on electronic communication devices as you’re attending the funerals of those blown up yesterday by electronic communication devices. You’ve got balls. Or had them.

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
It's a blessing in disguise. A solid bill that Trump singlehandedly shot down. And now it's just another part of the vast body of lies that have been told. So in the end, the bill didn't pass but we don't have to look at Trump in the White House the next four years. That's not a bad tradeoff.
200w.gif

fixed the third sentence for you.

What a disgrace to see our cities starting to resemble those in third world countries.
I've been noticing this for a very long time. Watch TV set in our cities, then see images from around the world. Not just nicer building and cleaner streets but people in poor countries and even refugee camps sometimes look better dressed than many Americans. How does that happen?

Part of how it happens is that the wealth in our nation is increasingly concentrated in the hands of the very few (and is often moved out of the country). So while American wealth is growing, and our economy is strong, most Americans aren't benefiting all that much, if at all.

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
I've been noticing this for a very long time. Watch TV set in our cities, then see images from around the world. Not just nicer building and cleaner streets but people in poor countries and even refugee camps sometimes look better dressed than many Americans. How does that happen?

Part of how it happens is that the wealth in our nation is increasingly concentrated in the hands of the very few (and is often moved out of the country). So while American wealth is growing, and our economy is strong, most Americans aren't benefiting all that much, if at all.
🤣
I don't know what neighborhood you live in but it almost sounds like you've switched allegiance to the other side.

It's at an unprecedented level...

What we really need is more tax cuts for the incredibly wealthy!

Change sides? Never! But I do tend to believe my own lyin' eyes.
I agree that there are parts of nearly every U.S. city that have depressed or slum areas, but the way you paint it sounds like most cities have nothing to offer besides failing infrastructure and tenement housing. Even urban blight has little resemblance to "poor countries and even refugee camps."

I love the strategy of attacking Harris for not having children that passed through her birth canal. That is genius! What a brilliant issue to focus on when trying to attract more voters in this election!

I know way too many people who have lots of children and have absolutely NO humility!

I know way too many people who have lots of children and have absolutely NO humility!
Is that a reference to Sarah Huckabee Sanders's idiotic comment, "So my kids keep me humble. Unfortunately, Kamala Harris doesn't have anything keeping her humble," followed by jeers in agreement from the MAGA rally crowd?

Is that a reference to Sarah Huckabee Sanders's idiotic comment, "So my kids keep me humble. Unfortunately, Kamala Harris doesn't have anything keeping her humble," followed by jeers in agreement from the MAGA rally crowd?
I soar it on YT... brilliant.

It was a nice change from hearing about immigrants raping lawn gnomes.

I guess we're done. Cuz what I know is that serious conservatives like Lankford, Mitch McConnell and others called the border part a quality product, and then two months later the dissenters agreed to the same war expenditures.
yada yada yada and yada again. Lather, rinse, repeat, and repeat and repeat and repeat. We know you know the above because you've parroted it a dozen times. We know I know the above because I clearly acknowledged it. Now why don't you address what I said ABOUT it. Or better yet, just go back as I suggested and read what has already been said about it that you choose to ignore as if it just disappears with time.

Woo

so then the conspiracy you’ve previously claimed to make biden look bad in the debate was to cover the conspiracy to make him look good before the debate which was to cover the conspiracy of him hiding in his basement which was to cover the conspiracy of him being manipulated behind the scenes which was to cover for the conspiracy of profiting from hunters business deals which was to cover for the conspiracy of foreign involvement in the election which was to cover for the conspiracy of a rigged election which was to cover for the satanic reptilian child
Molestors wanting to keep the second son of god from being president so they can have an endless supply of adrenochrome from the kids that are victims of child trafficking in the DC area pizza joints connected to tunnels under the White House as well as school sex change operations for kids being fed cats and dogs captured by Haitian migrants in Springfield ohio
Jimmy Fallon Writing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
balderdash! Be fair and honest here. You know damn well those tunnels were sealed after Bill Clinton vacated the White House and have only recently been reconnected by Biden.

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm
- 52% of Trump supporters say they believe the claim about Haitian migrants "abducting and eating pet cats and dogs."
- 43% of Trump supporters say they believe that "in some states it is legal to kill a baby after birth."
- 28% of Trump supporters say they believe that "public schools are providing students with sex-change operations."
- 81% of Trump supporters say they believe Venezuela is "deliberately sending people from prisons and mental institutions" to the United States.
- 77% of Trump supporters say they believe the United States has given more aid to Ukraine than all of Europe combined. (false)
- 70% of Trump supporters say they believe millions of undocumented immigrants are arriving in the U.S. every month. (false)
- 70% of Trump supporters say they believe inflation is at its highest rate ever. (not true today or at any point in recent years)
- Republicans have told pollsters that Trump didn't try to overturn the 2020 election, that Trump didn't have classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, and that Trump's offices were wiretapped during the 2016 election.
- 2/3 of Republicans believe the 2020 election was stolen.

Last edited:
Is this the same MAGA who:

Appearing on Wednesday’s episode of Gutfeld!, Trump hit out at the ABC News’ debate’s moderators arguing they “corrected everything I said practically.”

“They didn’t correct her once. And they corrected me, everything I said, practically. I think nine times or 11 times,” he told Greg Gutfeld.

Trump then referred to the nonexistent audience.

“And the audience was absolutely– they went crazy,” he said.

Appearing on Wednesday’s episode of Gutfeld!, Trump hit out at the ABC News’ debate’s moderators arguing they “corrected everything I said practically.”

“They didn’t correct her once. And they corrected me, everything I said, practically. I think nine times or 11 times,” he told Greg Gutfeld.

There were 75million people at home watched dipshit. That's called an audience.

Reactions: bluetoe

Guess none of you have seen the parade of focus groups, reviews, uproar, commentary, man on the street interviews, etc. The audience are all those numbers of people who watched on multiple platforms and online since. He said nothing about a live, in studio audience.

See what you want to see. Hear what you want to hear.

But that's what happens when you're inflicted and everything is processed with an orange tint.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: nctransplant
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT