ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

What a poor attempt at a comeback. You may be the worst on here. All the others on here are liberal beta boys but you claim to be conservative. You have true TDS. I guess Kamala's policies(what little we know about them) more align with your values. That says all we need to know about you. You're no more conservative than she is. You are a true emotional, mental midget.
Most of the country wonder why you people can't understand TDS. There is nothing about the man that is best for this country. The biggest mystery is how can you support a man who thinks all of you are stupid enough to fall for him, he has said as much, he makes fun of you. You serve one prepose for this man and it is to keep him out of jail and to send him your hard earned money for Trump sneakers, Trump cards, and Trump bibles.

Reactions: Heels Noir

Bill Hader Reaction GIF

• Love
Reactions: Heels Noir
Someone told me, recently, that NC chooses its governor and lt. governor like the original plan for president. Whoever gets the most votes is governor an whoever gets the second most is lt. governor. I never took the time to actually find out if it was true or not.
No they are elected separately. Robinson beat some Dem woman 51 to 48 in 2020... despite being a whacko.

the ironiest of ironic ironical ironies... so much
iron-chemical-element-chemical-symbol-with-atomic-number-atomic-mass_1308-57130.jpg
ee
donald-trump-wrong.gif.bf0534e2d14c49fd920daf76e5fe1d53.gif

you missed this one by a mile. The left is all about the feels and only about the feels. How else do you explain her support just for saying feelzy, rah rah kind of crap and in spite of all of a sudden flip-flopping and blatantly lying and denying what she up until recently stood for? We have Trump's prior engagement to go by so it doesn't make much difference what he says...we know what we're getting. She can say anything as well, but only because anything beyond her enthusiastic bleeding heart overtures is just lost on the lefty.

Reactions: Archer2
No they are elected separately. Robinson beat some Dem woman 51 to 48 in 2020... despite being a whacko.et privately under the username minisoldr on Nude Africa, Robinson graphically described his own sexual arousal as an adult from the memory of secretly “peeping” on women in public gym showers as a 14-year-old. Robinson recounted the story as a memory he said he still fantasized about.

“I came to a spot that was a dead end but had two big vent covers over it! It just so happened it overlooked the showers! I sat there for about an hour and watched as several girls came in and showered,” Robinson wrote on Nude Africa.

CNN is not publishing the graphic sexual details of Robinson’s story.

Does this sound like Porky's to you??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: blazers
“I came to a spot that was a dead end but had two big vent covers over it! It just so happened it overlooked the showers! I sat there for about an hour and watched as several girls came in and showered,” Robinson wrote on Nude Africa.

CNN is not publishing the graphic sexual details of Robinson’s story.

Does this sound like Pork's to you??
Lol. Probably a lie. But honestly, a 14 yr old boy peeping at women's showers isn't surprising at all.

donald-trump-wrong.gif.bf0534e2d14c49fd920daf76e5fe1d53.gif

you missed this one by a mile. The left is all about the feels and only about the feels. How else do you explain her support just for saying feelzy, rah rah kind of crap and in spite of all of a sudden flip-flopping and blatantly lying and denying what she up until recently stood for? We have Trump's prior engagement to go by so it doesn't make much difference what he says...we know what we're getting. She can say anything as well, but only because anything beyond her enthusiastic bleeding heart overtures is just lost on the lefty.
You'll get a LOVE emoji for this...

btw, it's quite clear that it "makes no difference what he says"... or does, or says he will do. I agree with that! You're not emotional... no way! lol

It's hilarious how you "MEN" are so scared of every fvcking thing that is somehow culturally "un-manly." Men don't act-out emotionally? The hell you say. Every war that was ever started was started by men... acting-out emotionally! Which is perfectly understandable. Men are emotional... always have been, always will be. Until AI takes over, I mean.

Most of the country wonder why you people can't understand TDS. There is nothing about the man that is best for this country. The biggest mystery is how can you support a man who thinks all of you are stupid enough to fall for him, he has said as much, he makes fun of you. You serve one prepose for this man and it is to keep him out of jail and to send him your hard earned money for Trump sneakers, Trump cards, and Trump bibles.

TDS only exist in his supporters.

Reactions: strummingram
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT