ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

this is a message board (@Heels Noir agrees that this is obvious), where we TALK about politics, not engage in them. That being said, your post is just BS unless you at least try to show that it isn't.
Well... Marjorie Taylor Greene offered it as fact. Don't challenge her credibility.

Vance on tv with Dana Bash:
“If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that’s what I’m gonna do,”
hey, I've got an idea. why don't we just show the video which gives the quote the context which defines its meaning. I said this the first time this shitty approach was taken. Guess you missed it somehow.

At any rate, Vance did not say he created the catfest story, he reported that it was told by a constituent. Beyond that, see for yourself what was actually said in this interview with a very hostile interviewer who was aggressively trying to put him in the worst light possible. Some fine journalism there.

eta that this POS interviewer has no business claiming that she is being fair . When Vance claims that she didn't put Harris and Waltz on the spot, she said she would have if they had made unsubstantiated claims about cats being eaten by Haitians. I guess all their other unsubstantiated claims are OK though.

Last edited:
So Kamala Harris has already sat down for interviews on 60 Minutes and that chick program The View, and now she's scheduled to appear with Howard Stern and on Late Night with Stephen Colbert. That's quite an itinerary for a woman who supposedly "hasn't done any interviews."

Meanwhile, where the hell is Trump hiding? He bailed on the 60 Minutes interview and he's apparently scared shitless over the idea of another debate with this woman. It's funny seeing the shoe on the other foot.
What a list or hard hitting journalists...

I love my cult leader. He helped my finances and if you had any sense, he helped yours too.

I dont care if he lies, I dont care if he has affairs, I dont care if he didnt pay as much tax as yall wish he had, I dont care if his university when belly up, I dont care if he says things to hurt people. I dont care if he shits in an airport and leaves it there. I dont care what he did, does, or will do in his personal life. I care about my finances and thats it.

Weird that you think he did anything for your personal finances when the majority of country was in much worst shape than when he entered office.

Can you list specifically which policies helped your situation and explain why?

How do you feel about trump only doing propaganda tv interviews like OAN, Newsmax and Fox?
How do you feel about Trump and Vance answering questions from reporters on a daily basis. You really are a sheep. When you finally get your big boy pants on and mommy and daddy quit paying your bills maybe you'll understand.

Oh, you like your men whiney and fat? Sorry, I wasn't meaning to kink-shame you.

*sigh*

You’re so lame. Your roasts don’t hit and you keep pushing lies in your poasts. I mean, even the other libs here make points at times (Noir, blazers, etc). You remind me of that fag Harry Sisson on Twitter.

Reactions: nctransplant
I think this is just an example of both sides having a "truth" that aren't necessarily the same thing. All of the government mechanisms are rolling out with their numbers with which they measure a response. So, the politicians and officials are happy. The people up in the areas that have been reduced to third world countries only know that they haven't gotten jack shit. They both can be true.
The local politicians and local officials aren't happy. They also are missing power and clean tap-water.

Jon Stewart has AGED, man!
yes he has, it's a little scary. Hope he is OK, even though I hate him sometimes. But I don't hate him when he dishes it out to both side.

And speaking of both sides, let's see what ALLSIDES has to say about Politifact. Oh, it looks like they are rated as being solidly left-leaning. Well, I'll be darned.

Politifact bias

But back to Jun Stewart, here's an example I believe of him leveling the entire playing field, which he does not often do. This entire video bears watching.

hey, I've got an idea. why don't we just show the video which gives the quote the context which defines its meaning. I said this the first time this shitty approach was taken. Guess you missed it somehow.

At any rate, Vance did not say he created the catfest story, he reported that it was told by a constituent. Beyond that, see for yourself what was actually said in this interview with a very hostile interviewer who was aggressively trying to put him in the worst light possible. Some fine journalism there.

eta that this POS interviewer has no business claiming that she is being fair . When Vance claims that she didn't put Harris and Waltz on the spot, she said she would have if they had made unsubstantiated claims about cats being eaten by Haitians. I guess all their other unsubstantiated claims are OK though.
In your vid, he literally says "if i have to create stories... " But you go die on the pet-eaters hill, have fun with that.

How do you feel about Trump and Vance answering questions from reporters on a daily basis. You really are a sheep. When you finally get your big boy pants on and mommy and daddy quit paying your bills maybe you'll understand.
Oh, bless your heart. You think those are real? Good grief.

Well... Marjorie Taylor Greene offered it as fact. Don't challenge her credibility.
and yet you still can't seem to substantiate that. It isn't MTG's cred that's in question here.

But speaking of MTG, she like anyone else makes good points and sometimes tries to make points that have no basis at all in reality. That's why we should judge the truth of a matter for ourselves when we see what in fact she said. WHEN we see it...

From what I've seen, I would scrutinize her posits very carefully, but I wouldn't dismiss them out of hand.

In your vid, he literally says "if i have to create stories... " But you go die on the pet-eaters hill, have fun with that.
and you still have to take his words out of context in order to make your point seem valid. It only shows that you have to rely on your usual insinuations and innuendos. What a surprise.

Vance on tv with Dana Bash:
“If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that’s what I’m gonna do,”
and he explains what he means which is readily apparent when seen in context, which you of course don't want to supply.

I say once again, he was not talking about eating cats here. And even if the above statement can stand alone, he's only expressing that the suffering of his constituents is important enough that if he had to create a story to call attention to it, he would. I'm not sure I see that being so deplorable. But either way, his words taken out of context lose the meaning intended. Which is why you keep doing it.

and he explains what he means which is readily apparent when seen in context, which you of course don't want to supply.

I say once again, he was not talking about eating cats here. And even if the above statement can stand alone, he's only expressing that the suffering of his constituents is important enough that if he had to create a story to call attention to it, he would. I'm not sure I see that being so deplorable. But either way, his words taken out of context lose the meaning intended. Which is why you keep doing it.
There is no context where "I'm gonna fabricate stories then dodge questions about their veracity" is an okay thing for a politician to say, unless it's something unrelated to politics or governing, like story-time for his kids.

and yet you still can't seem to substantiate that. It isn't MTG's cred that's in question here.

But speaking of MTG, she like anyone else makes good points and sometimes tries to make points that have no basis at all in reality. That's why we should judge the truth of a matter for ourselves when we see what in fact she said. WHEN we see it...

From what I've seen, I would scrutinize her posits very carefully, but I wouldn't dismiss them out of hand.
Well... then, go bark up her crazy-ass tree and ask for "substantiation." I'm just relaying her "posits." She insists it's true and she has plenty of followers who agree. If you believe "they" created the storm, I'm certainly not surprised.

There is no context where "I'm gonna fabricate stories then dodge questions about their veracity" is an okay thing for a politician to say, unless it's something unrelated to politics or governing, like story-time for his kids.
I disagree. That's exactly the context that politicians have always used their rhetoric. Maintain division and offer the ONLY way out. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

They used to have to be more crafty and hide their rhetoric. Now? Shit! People expect it to be wiped across their faces.

thank God Biden got us the Briner idiot back. What a near-genius negotiator he is. The Houthi rebels think so too...

Russian arms dealer swapped out by Biden

Who'd have thought the POS that the even bigger POS traded out for Griner or Briner or whoever that anti-American dipshit is, would go back to wreaking havoc. Oh yeah, those of us with brains did.

Weird that you think he did anything for your personal finances when the majority of country was in much worst shape than when he entered office.

Can you list specifically which policies helped your situation and explain why?
Saying things like that are why youre an embicile. You hoestly think our economy is in better shape now thatn it was when Trump left? ****, youre more ignorant that I originally thought. KYS

Policies, smolicies. I have no idea what his policies were but my 401k did better in the 4 years Trump was in office than it did the 12 years the dims were/are in office combined. Explain how that happened if Trump was so bad.

Bosides lie and exaggerate. But the hurricane relief lies and pet-eating lies seem like they're on a different level.
those subjects are themselves on a different level. Is that why you say the lies about them are on a different level? Well duh, thanks for informing us. Otherwise, what's your point?

Well... then, go bark up her crazy-ass tree and ask for "substantiation." I'm just relaying her "posits." She insists it's true and she has plenty of followers who agree. If you believe "they" created the storm, I'm certainly not surprised.
I have no idea what she said so I have no idea what I'm supposed to believe or disbelieve. Do you need help with quoting someone? I'll be glad to help you.

But regarding the hurricane, I can believe that people can be persuaded that hurricanes are man-made, because I saw the dems convince their sheep that Bush created Katrina because he hated black people so much.

• Love
Saying things like that are why youre an embicile. You hoestly think our economy is in better shape now thatn it was when Trump left? ****, youre more ignorant that I originally thought. KYS

Policies, smolicies. I have no idea what his policies were but my 401k did better in the 4 years Trump was in office than it did the 12 years the dims were/are in office combined. Explain how that happened if Trump was so bad.
Groceries have about doubled but he wouldn't know that because mommy and daddy buy his. Car and home insurance plus groceries are strangling middle income America.

wow, you have absolutely no shame, creating a quote right out of your ass. That's quite a step up (or down) from using your usual insinuation and innuendo. I guess those weren't being effective for you.

wow, you have absolutely no shame, creating a quote right out of your ass. That's quite a step up (or down) from using your usual insinuation and innuendo. I guess those weren't being effective for you.
Do you remember that time between 2016 and 2020 when Trump took our democracy away?

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe

You prefer your politicians to not even acknowledge their repeated lies. Now that’s principles!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT