ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

First of all, I'm not a democrat but I get where you're going with it. As for not knowing anything about rally goers dropping like flies in the desert heat, maybe that's because Kamala Harris has enough sense to avoid those conditions. Why the hell is Trump campaigning in California in the leadup to the election in the first place?
The Trans crowd has their own party, who knew?

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe
First of all, I'm not a democrat ...

OIP.BYrSRyf4vbdYbgTiUNfGyQHaHa

lol, I have little doubt that this is how you view the walking corpse who has a finger on the nuke button. I don't think of pussy or not a pussy like some junior high schooler, I think war or no war....like an adult. But you be your Walter Mitty self, and I'll be thankful you're just a faceless minion of some sort and not the ass-kicking bringer of doom that you imagine yourself and your stumbling and fumbling old hero to be.
200.webp

it should be what you expect, when you yourself supply zero evidence that it was NOT a lie.
Oh brother. You're a riot.

I have no dog in this hunt; I just wanted to learn more.

So far we have what passes for evidence on the table. You claim it's wrong - and you might be right. But there's no countering evidence.

I offered you a chance to step up . . . and you failed.

So far we have what passes for evidence on the table. You claim it's wrong - and you might be right. But there's no countering evidence.

So if we are supposed to believe tweets should we also believe the tweets about Walz and one of his students? Or the one's about Harris' husband slapping a woman around?

• Love
Reactions: gunslingerdick
A good friend of mine posted this on FB. Worth the time to read:

throughout the recovery efforts in the wake of Hurricane Helene I have been repeatedly humbled at the outpouring of sincere care for the people of western North Carolina and from people across the world. I have said to so many that my observations and the many stories shared over the past few weeks has restored my faith in our combined humanity, and our great ability to love thy neighbor. Nothing personified that more than, just four days after the worst natural disaster on record to strike our mountains, a man who by all descriptions is my opposite wrapped his arms around me and through tears thanked me and so many volunteers like me for simply being there in his ravaged community. A man adorned in a hat bearing a flag of the Confederacy, a t-shirt with the maligned usage of the script “We The People…” followed by “are pissed off,” and an overwhelmed feeling of having lost most of his worldly possessions. Quickly it was made clear that tragedy can unite. That regardless of the political persuasion you follow. No matter what side of the proverbial street you stand on regarding social and racial issues. When people hurt and have lost so much, sometimes we can just shut up, step back, and love those that can use the hope that comes with such a selfless act. That selflessness, shown through tens of thousands who have volunteered days and weeks to help, has at times been almost overwhelming. Personally, I felt my political opinion mattered little. Liberal me, broke bread with the most conservative of conservatives. I teamed with those I share little ideological similarity in order to get hot food and fellowship to so many in need. And I actively checked my dissent at the door and spent many hours encouraging those acting on and basing life-altering decisions on misinformation, to rethink and consider facts over a very loud fiction that the government was not and would not help them.

Reactions: Heels Noir

throughout the recovery efforts in the wake of Hurricane Helene I have been repeatedly humbled at the outpouring of sincere care for the people of western North Carolina and from people across the world. I have said to so many that my observations and the many stories shared over the past few weeks has restored my faith in our combined humanity, and our great ability to love thy neighbor. Nothing personified that more than, just four days after the worst natural disaster on record to strike our mountains, a man who by all descriptions is my opposite wrapped his arms around me and through tears thanked me and so many volunteers like me for simply being there in his ravaged community. A man adorned in a hat bearing a flag of the Confederacy, a t-shirt with the maligned usage of the script “We The People…” followed by “are pissed off,” and an overwhelmed feeling of having lost most of his worldly possessions. Quickly it was made clear that tragedy can unite. That regardless of the political persuasion you follow. No matter what side of the proverbial street you stand on regarding social and racial issues. When people hurt and have lost so much, sometimes we can just shut up, step back, and love those that can use the hope that comes with such a selfless act. That selflessness, shown through tens of thousands who have volunteered days and weeks to help, has at times been almost overwhelming. Personally, I felt my political opinion mattered little. Liberal me, broke bread with the most conservative of conservatives. I teamed with those I share little ideological similarity in order to get hot food and fellowship to so many in need. And I actively checked my dissent at the door and spent many hours encouraging those acting on and basing life-altering decisions on misinformation, to rethink and consider facts over a very loud fiction that the government was not and would not help them.

i-aint-reading-all-that-meme-.jpg

Oh brother. You're such an obvious fraud. You should at least try to be less transparent. You just wanted to learn more, and you have no dog in this hunt? If that was true you wouldn't have said this...
So . . . no actual evidence that the tweet was a lie.

Got it.

That's what I expected, but was willing to be proven wrong.
So, that's what you expected when you asked for a link? Sure seems like a dog in the hunt for a specific finding (or lack thereof) to me. I can't wait to see you try to squirm out of this miscue. Did I mention what a fraud you are? Anyone old enough to dress himself can see that you weren't just seeking 'to learn more'.

The even better part is where you double down with a lack of reading comprehension and a level of intelligence to match. I didn't say it was wrong. I didn't say it was right. I said the provider of the tweet was suspect due to his affiliation with an anti-Trump org. and that the tweet practically refutes itself because it doesn't show the catastrophe that' the video producer is trying to convey.

That's why I said we were both holding the same hand, because there is no way, with the evidence given, to say what is right or wrong here. We just both get to watch the same video. Is this bringing on that little light for you?

Try again. To quote LT, 'son, you got to do better than this'.

Oh brother. You're such an obvious fraud. You should at least try to be less transparent. You just wanted to learn more, and you have no dog in this hunt? If that was true you wouldn't have said this...

So, that's what you expected when you asked for a link? Sure seems like a dog in the hunt for a specific finding (or lack thereof) to me. I can't wait to see you try to squirm out of this miscue. Did I mention what a fraud you are? Anyone old enough to dress himself can see that you weren't just seeking 'to learn more'.

The even better part is where you double down with a lack of reading comprehension and a level of intelligence to match. I didn't say it was wrong. I didn't say it was right. I said the provider of the tweet was suspect due to his affiliation with an anti-Trump org. and that the tweet practically refutes itself because it doesn't show the catastrophe that' the video producer is trying to convey.

That's why I said we were both holding the same hand, because there is no way, with the evidence given, to say what is right or wrong here. We just both get to watch the same video. Is this bringing on that little light for you?

Try again. To quote LT, 'son, you got to do better than this'.
Soporific screed.

I'm not sure I followed exactly, but are you saying you can still get a hat with the Confederate flag on it?

At any rate, 'there are eight million stories in the Naked City. This has been one of them.'

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT