ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

one vote for one candidate for office and it's T&P for the GOP? K.
1?

10% of republicans have said that they are voting for Kamala. There's a reason so many former trump supporters and members of his administration have endorsed Kamala.

I know you think everyone is in your cult but there's still a few conservatives that think the GOP can be saved.

1?

10% of republicans have said that they are voting for Kamala. There's a reason so many former trump supporters and members of his administration have endorsed Kamala.

I know you think everyone is in your cult but there's still a few conservatives that think the GOP can be saved.
the only cult I know of is the cult of believing that every supporter of Trump is in a cult....the 'cult of the TDS mindfvcked' for short. The thoroughly mindfvcked by TDS dwell on meaningless numbers about republicans and post them just as meaninglessly, probably out of fear of those electoral votes going the wrong way.

So, speaking of your TDS mindfvckedness, what was posted and what I replied to referred to one person voting for one candidate, just as I said. As a matter of fact, when you hit the link the twitter or X or whatever the F it is provides, you are met with this...

VOICES: One vote for Sherrod Brown​

That's one vote for one candidate. C'mon joeyjohnjimmyjoe. Get a grip.

“TRUMP IS LYING ABOUT HIS HEIGHT!”

dd9nsgy-69cac871-a4f0-4905-9871-d395f31032cd.gif
first it was two scoops of ice cream, and now this scandalous exaggeration about his height. My support is wavering mightily.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT