ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

This lifelong Republican just announced he is endorsing Kamala Harris over his longtime friend, little Donnie Trump. Glad to have Geraldo on the winning team!

GERALDO-RIVERA-H-2024.jpg

Lol at "this is huge" that two people are supporting Harris.

I thought it was curious that our resident poll boy hadn't shared 538 in awhile. Then I checked, and realized it's cuz they now have Trump as the favorite to win.

• Wow
Reactions: gunslingerdick
and this is the perfect opportunity to explain why I think your stance is so misguided. I don't care what anyone thinks about Trump personally. I don't care about him personally at all myself. I only care about what his presidency would be like compared to the competition.

So let's agree, neither are saints. The huge difference is that while Trump exaggerates like johnny-be-good (and if you want to say he lies, for the sake of argument I wont argue), The lies he gets raked over the coals for are apparent and harmless if you have an IQ that even just registers. Harris just flat out lies and deceives and it's so fvcking obvious that she is doing so that I almost choke when no one points it out.

You get exactly what you see with Donald Trump, and that is precisely why he gets the support he gets. Many of us are just beyond fed up with the Kamala Harris', i.e. politicians who practice deception as if it's in the job description. Trump bullshits but he is not a phony. I hate phonies and I don't trust a phony. Kamala Harris is phony to the core.
All I’ll say is that character and likability are not mutually exclusive. Everyone weighs the different aspects of a candidate in their own way. Obviously we have different takes. My wife absolutely detests my best friend. I don’t take it personally. She refuses to see past the crass abrasive behavior and that’s fine. You and others see a side of trump that I don’t. I’ve learned I have to come to peace with that and I have.

Lol at "this is huge" that two people are supporting Harris.
It appears there are more than just the two of them. Maybe farmers throughout the Susquehanna Valley are following suit and jumping ship for the winning Harris-Walz team.

But the real joke is on @pooponduke for sharing another idiotic and untrue tweet regarding this couple three weeks ago. And on you for giving it an idiot's laugh.

I thought it was curious that our resident poll boy hadn't shared 538 in awhile. Then I checked, and realized it's cuz they now have Trump as the favorite to win.

That's not the poll I've been sharing. Today, my standard poll has Harris at 48.1 and Trump at 46.4, a +1.7 lead for Kamala.

That's not the poll I've been sharing. Today, my standard poll has Harris at 48.1 and Trump at 46.4, a +1.7 lead for Kamala.
Ah, that's right. The poll for the completely meaningless national popular vote. With a national popular vote win and a nickel, you'll have 5 cents.

• Love
Reactions: Heels Noir
This dude (the one on the left) announced tonight he is endorsing Kamala Harris over her fat-ass competition, big chubby (the one on the right). Glad to have Slim Shady on the winning team!

eminem-donald-trump-350-90b5feb9-3722-4f8c-a132-ecd95b2434f3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: blazers
  • Haha
Reactions: blazers

------->
...in his opinion, Mr. Trump met the definition of a fascist, would govern like a dictator if allowed, and had no understanding of the Constitution or the concept of rule of law.SPOILER]

Let's make this really simple for you. Let's assume all of the hateful rhetoric around the trans community finally got to you and you end up dead in December. At first, the police assumed you just ended your life. 3 months later they make the determination that your neighbor simply couldn't take your nonsense any more so they offed you.

A suicide in 2024 is now a murder in 2025.

Get it now?

pickled.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT