ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

To all those posters who have ragged on Trump/Vance by pointing out JD's comments about Trump many years ago, that's fair. There are reasons, of course, but it's fair to point out the change in stance and position. I just wonder though, is that a standard that you are also willing to apply in the other direction? Hmmmm. I mean, with your new found love affair with the irrelevant, here is some commentary when she was actually relevant.

Just yesterday while on the Harris campaign in Michigan, Liz Cheney said she and Kamala disagree on policy issues. That should come as no surprise since she is still a Republican conservative. She has endorsed the Vice President because she knows that Donald Trump's policies (at least the few that we know about) are much more outrageous.

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
That's not what I'm talking about, pooptard.

"Wake up bro" and stop dreaming about cowboys.

Oh boy, he's given you a nickname, lol. You made it, you're in the club! You know you've gotten deep under that juvenile's skin when you get the retaliatory nickname that signifies the spanking he's been getting from you.

It amazes that he must think you would be somehow bothered by what amounts to an announced recognition of the beating he's getting.

It's not like a badge of honor though. You should feel a bit ashamed of yourself and I bet you do, just a little.

Just yesterday while on the Harris campaign in Michigan, Liz Cheney said she and Kamala disagree on policy issues. That should come as no surprise since she is still a Republican conservative. She has endorsed the Vice President because she knows that Donald Trump's policies (at least the few that we know about) are much more outrageous.
so you're saying that dragging the notorious Trump-hater Cheney along is just for the purpose of having someone mouth some Trump-hate that she herself isn't coherent enough to convey? Na, that doesn't smack of desperation at all.

To all those posters who have ragged on Trump/Vance by pointing out JD's comments about Trump many years ago, that's fair. There are reasons, of course, but it's fair to point out the change in stance and position. I just wonder though, is that a standard that you are also willing to apply in the other direction? Hmmmm. I mean, with your new found love affair with the irrelevant, here is some commentary when she was actually relevant.

Fun BOSIDE attempt you got there.

Cheney says:
"Radical Liberal"
"Left of Bernie Sanders"

Vance said:
"America's Hitler"
"moral disaster"
"reprehensible"
"idiot"
"total fraud"

hmmm any difference?

Reactions: Heels Noir
Remember that whistleblower who had some dirt on ABC? That was fake.
fact not in evidence, as they say in court.

I'm thinking Harris wins this yr, then with Trump gone (I assume this loss or his age will end his attempts) the next "R" candidate easily wins in 2028.
maybe, if you're thinking only in terms of dem presidential terms....but if you're thinking in terms of a particular candidate, the dems have historically been punishing us twice in a row with their anointed nitwit. And when I say 'us', I mean ALL of us.

R & D balance is good, but you are talking about MAGA, not R.
semantics. We are talking conservative opposition to insanity, who cares what name you want to give it.

that's just an expectedly slanted take on the use of tariffs. Trump has been saying for years and years, in fact well before he first threw his hat in the ring, that we are being taken advantage of by foreign economies and that if he was president he would take steps to level the playing field. Those steps might cause some pain in the short term, but would hopefully be enough more beneficial in the long term to justify the pain that the dems will of course harp on without talking about the other side of the coin.

The other side of the coin reveals that Biden himself has been using tariffs, for example. The other side of the coin that shows how that unfair advantage that saves us money on goods costs us in terms of jobs and our own economy.

ETA. The way things work, dem numbnuts won't study the situation and think for themselves. They'll do what they do; because of dem propagandizing they'll think 'tariff bad', thinking they haven't been used before now and assigning the use of tariffs to Trump as if he invented them.

Tariffs ARE bad. And so are weapons or anything else...if they are being used against us. If something is being used against us we need to return fire instead of standing there getting shot in the face. Whether it works or not, Trump is going to act for the good of the country, while his detractors cry and whine that he's only out for himself.

ETA again; If nothing else, acting to reduce the illicitly growing power of China is worth some pain. If we don't accept that pain, we might end up being very sorry we didn't.

Last edited:

Bro, I’m already voting for Trump. You don’t have to convince me.

GalUIdCaYAApAAB.png

538 has admitted that they are adding bunk GOP sponsored polling into their average. OVER 70 of these polls have been added since August.

They are aware that these polls are nonsense but decided to add them anyways. It's as if, Nate Silver is now being funded by Peter Thiel... (which he is).
So you're trying to tell me that 538 is purposefully making their model less accurate, and then is openly admitting that their model is less accurate? Seems delusional.

Also, Nate Silver is no longer with 538. Take a lap.

• Love
Maybe birth control and abortions should be allowed only for liberals, in fact mandate them.
This is one of the reasons I'm pro-abortion. It's rare that a secure two-parent household that cares about the wellbeing of their children and would help them grow into productive members of society would be getting an abortion.

More often than not it would be an unstable single parent situation who would have neglected said child who would have grown up to be a burden on society (criminal, needing public assistance, etc.) that would be getting an abortion. They're willingly nipping that problem in the bud for the rest of us. We shouldn't discourage that, we should send them a thank you card.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT