ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Our libs won't understand it until something happens to a family member of theirs. My youngest daughter went to Lincoln Monday, on her way home she stopped at Walmart in York. Seven hispanic guys followed her around the store, no matter where she went. She called me and I told her to not go outside without going to the front desk. They left once she went and got management.
you know the board's lib brain trust is reading this and trying to figure out how to call you a racist bigot without looking completely stupid.

Reactions: nctransplant
What is that suppose to mean?
It means there have been plenty of times when others have been having a back and forth during which you chose to insert yourself so it didn't matter about whether I had directly asked you on this particular back and forth. You do it. I do it. We all do it. No worries. It's a message board, not a private text conversation. Nothing accusatory or unintended.

I voted for Joe Biden but not specifically for "illegals" to be allowed in our country, just like you voted for Donald Trump in 2016 but not for the nearly one million illegal immigrants who crossed the Southern border in 2019 alone.

Hypocrite.
you in effect voted for the millions and millions of illegals that Biden/Harris have ushered in. You can't pretend that one choice was not open border-minded and the other was closed border minded. Citing a loosely-based stat doesn't tell the tale as you hope it does. To begin with, for example, Trump wanted the wall and the dems refused to allow it into the budget. On the other hand, as I have pointed out a number of times. during the campaign Harris made an ad saying that if they came, no one would be turned away.

You voted for millions and millions of illegals and you aren't bullshitting your way out of it.

412dUjkR44L.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
You voted for millions and millions of illegals and you aren't bullshitting your way out of it.
Meanwhile, you're pretending there were no encounters with illegal immigrants during the Trump Administration. And what about the wall he promised us? Budget, smudget, I thought he promised to make Mexico pay for it.

Hypocrite.

Better to be stumped by a random question about living rappers than verses after saying the Bible is your favorite book.
Revisionist history - does it ever end? One answered incorrectly, one refused to answer. It's speculation that he was stumped.

here's the kind of thing we'll be treated to with a Harris presidency.

Biden/Harris sleight of hand

I only perused this so feel free to correct me, but if I understand, the notoriously misnamed Inflation Reduction Act has controlled the prices on some drugs via Medicare, but the costs didn't go away but were being passed on to Part D insurers, causing premiums to potentially increase in a sort of whack-a-mole situation. Knock it down here and it pops back up there, kind of thing. So since this was going to make itself known just before the election, and since the BH didn't want it to become known, they paid off the insurance companies to the tune of billions of dollars.

But not to worry, it's just another uptick in the debt.

The upshot is that not only is the original cost of those drugs not being effectively reduced, it will now carry interest charges to boot....all because they wanted to sneak another covered-up bungle past us.
If you look up the author, he's not someone we should be quick to trust. But that doesn't mean he's wrong on this particular point.

You're calling this speculation?!?!

Maybe it's not just reading comprehension, but also hearing comprehension for you. Perhaps go back and listen to what he actually says. He didn't fail to name a verse or named something wrong, he flat declined to do so. They are entirely different things. We are guessing as to whether he could or couldn't - otherwise known as speculation. As to KH, she was asked to name her favorite living rapper and she named someone long dead. If it was a simple hearing/processing issue where she failed to take into account the living/dead issue, she would have promptly followed up with another name. She didn't. Maybe she couldn't. I don't know, as that would be speculation.

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
You can't pretend that one choice was not open border-minded and the other was closed border minded.
Don't be silly. The only folks who reliably favor (or waffle on) open borders are Libertarians and those businesses that thrive on exploiting illegal workers.

Both Dems and Rs want restricted influx. Rs more so, to be fair, but the main difference is how cruel they are willing to be, not whether they want to stem the tide.

Their approaches also differ, with Dems trying to influence the flow by addressing the driving factors in the migrants' home nations. Rs aren't interested in curbing those pressures, because their donors are making profits on them, among other reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
Maybe it's not just reading comprehension, but also hearing comprehension for you. Perhaps go back and listen to what he actually says. He didn't fail to name a verse or named something wrong, he flat declined to do so. They are entirely different things. We are guessing as to whether he could or couldn't - otherwise known as speculation. As to KH, she was asked to name her favorite living rapper and she named someone long dead. If it was a simple hearing/processing issue where she failed to take into account the living/dead issue, she would have promptly followed up with another name. She didn't. Maybe she couldn't. I don't know, as that would be speculation.
You're as hopeless as @bluetoe, unable to admit when you're wrong and so firmly attached to Trump's crotch that you actually believe he can do no wrong. You poor, pitiful sap.

If you look up the author, he's not someone we should be quick to trust. But that doesn't mean he's wrong on this particular point.
well if he's not wrong here, what does it matter if he's wrong about everything else. Authors I don't trust skew facts and fail to provide balance. But facts are facts, and if the facts are reported in straight up fashion, I'm not sure how fault can be found with that. But let's make you more comfortable in this regard.

an alternate view

" CNN —
President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris have repeatedly touted on the campaign trail their efforts to lower drug prices, including a $2,000 limit on Medicare enrollees’ out-of-pocket prescription costs that starts in January. But what they haven’t talked about is that the cap has prompted insurers to propose hiking the drug plan premiums of millions of Medicare beneficiaries.

The final Part D plan premiums are scheduled to be released this month. To avoid a massive spike just weeks before the presidential election, the Biden administration is offering insurers hefty new subsidies that could total about $5 billion next year. The move, which did not need congressional approval, has sparked criticism from several Republican lawmakers. "

You're as hopeless as @bluetoe, unable to admit when you're wrong and so firmly attached to Trump's crotch that you actually believe he can do no wrong. You poor, pitiful sap.
ever notice how when you're especially FOS, you become preoccupied with Trump's crotch?

How about quoting the words for me where he couldn't quote a verse as opposed to he would not? I'll wait, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

• Haha
Don't be silly. The only folks who reliably favor (or waffle on) open borders are Libertarians and those businesses that thrive on exploiting illegal workers.

Both Dems and Rs want restricted influx. Rs more so, to be fair, but the main difference is how cruel they are willing to be, not whether they want to stem the tide.

Their approaches also differ, with Dems trying to influence the flow by addressing the driving factors in the migrants' home nations. Rs aren't interested in curbing those pressures, because their donors are making profits on them, among other reasons.

If you removed all migrants workers, the results will be an immediate recession if not a full blown depression. It's pretty funny how these clowns who supported Reagan, Bush and W... now think they were all wrong on immigration.

I think we've done this before. If someone is bleeding heavily, don't study what makes them prone to bleed....stop the freaking bleeding. I can't say one way or the other, but I have to believe you see the logic in this. But that isn't what BH did, did they?

And the sad part is that while you and those others who will vote for Harris try to convince me that no one wants open borders, you condone the policies that amount to exactly that, and you will vote for the driving force behind the flood of illegals admitted into the country. But you're not for it? I'm sorry, lip service doesn't go very far with me.

I think we've done this before. If someone is bleeding heavily, don't study what makes them prone to bleed....stop the freaking bleeding. I can't say one way or the other, but I have to believe you see the logic in this. But that isn't what BH did, did they?

And the sad part is that while you and those others who will vote for Harris try to convince me that no one wants open borders, you condone the policies that amount to exactly that, and you will vote for the driving force behind the flood of illegals admitted into the country. But you're not for it? I'm sorry, lip service doesn't go very far with me.

The only effective thing Trump did on border was orchestrating the most incompetent response to an health emergency. That alone stopped the flow and only cost 500,000 American lives.

The border was a "crisis" in 2019 pre-covid. It was the same post-covid only with way more apprehensions/encounters.

I didn't read past the word 'cult'. If you're such a loser that all you can do is squeal the stupidity of 'cult', nothing else you have to say is worth reading either. Grow up, junior..
He said that because that is exactly what you people are, a cult. You will never see it because that is part of the disease of being in a cult.

He said that because that is exactly what you people are, a cult. You will never see it because that is part of the disease of being in a cult.

Jesus…you’re still alive? Kudos to you for holding off Father Time. But I’m still taking you with a top pick in the next death pool.

How about quoting the words for me where he couldn't quote a verse as opposed to he would not? I'll wait, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.
There were no words, only the stumped look on his dumb face when he was put on the spot.

After all of his self-righteous promotion of the Bible, from talking about it at his rallies to holding up an upside-down copy in front of St. John's Church in Washington to selling his own overpriced version of scripture, do you reeeally believe he wouldn't gladly show off and share his favorite passages if he knew any? Maybe Proverbs 22:7 or 1 Samuel 2:7?

Last edited:
Imagine making up a lie that doesn’t really help your argument.

Poor people moved into an out-of-state, slumlord's abandoned building. If you think that is somehow unique to Aurora; it's not. I can guarantee there's a homeless person squatting in your trailer park.

Of course your POS cult leader knows people like you are gullible morons who will believe anything he says.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT