ADVERTISEMENT

Other ACC Games Week 4

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
BC is at Rutgers. The game is at Noon on the BTN. If BC flops to Rutgers after losing to KU, then Addazio needs to resign.

Jay Bateman's former employer Elon visits Wake at Noon. Surely Wake will find it easy to pass to those tall WRs against a 1AA team.

Also at Noon, Western Michigan is at Syracuse. This is a must-win for the Orange not to be seen as falling back hard after last year's height. If a coach losing momentum that quickly, it might go for good.

Perhaps the most important game of the week is Louisville at FSU. Another Seminoles loss, even by 1 point in OT, could mean Taggart is fired. Making to tougher on FSU than most expected before the season, Satterfield and his staff seem to made a good deal of progress in getting the Cards back up to snuff. This is ESPN's 3:30 game.

Also at 3:30, on either ABC or ESPN2, Pitt hosts UCF. Pitt looked sound against PSU, but UCF could win in a rout.

The Chippewas of Central Michigan are at Miami. The game is on the ACCN at 4. If the Canes lose this one, Manny Diaz will get some of what Taggart is getting.

The MAC versus ACC day ends with Ball St, the Fightin' David Lettermans, playing in home-fan urine-soaked MooU stadium. The game kicks off on ESPNU at 7.

At 7 on ESPN2, is at UVA. The Cavs have had a scare and may be ready to punish somebody.

Clemson closes the day hosting Charlotte on the ACCN at 7:30.

I hope this is not a week that leaves the ACC even more embarrassed.

Pitt just used major trickeration totake a 35-34 lead over UCF with 56 seconds

No new thread needed

Miami getting beaten down by va tech

Hooker looking good at qb

It would help us out in the coastal race if Pitt holds on here. I’m pretty confident they’ll lose at least one more conference game this year.

From what I saw hooker played pretty good for va tech. Hope we can contain him and bring em back to reality.

It's pretty hard to screw up an all-white uniform, but moo found a way.

I was watching at the gym earlier and didn’t notice until you mentioned it. Somebody in the design department needs to get fired. Or get a raise and keep providing us with laughs

Reactions: TarHeelMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT