ADVERTISEMENT

Pardon me y'all...

... whilst I quietly celebrate the eradication of the pure evil from tuscaloosa by my Auburn boyz in the Iron Bowl. This Wild Turkey on the rocks is tasting mighty sweet right now... :cool:

I'll be back in Heel hoops mode in plenty o' time for tomorrow night!...:D
Somebody better check on Tammy to make sure she doesn't party herself to death. If you listen to Finebaum, you know who Tammy is. Diehard Auburn fan.

Somebody better check on Tammy to make sure she doesn't party herself to death. If you listen to Finebaum, you know who Tammy is. Diehard Auburn fan.
Well, I don't listen to FineBum, but I heard "Tammy" is one of his shills he uses to make fun of Auburn folk... whilst he suckles at saban's teat.

PS, Gary ... Dewar's 12 year ain't half bad either ... get a bottle and try it!
Sorry bro... I'd rather drink paint thinner than scotch.

Seriously, no offense, but I'm a bourbon man. Hell, I used do promos with the Dewar's folks and I gave away the freebies they shot me. Too bad you weren't around... coulda hooked you up :p

Since I don't have a "dog" in the playoff fight, I'm all for the chaos. Glad Auburn rolled the tide.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
If bama still makes the playoffs when they can't even play for their conference title, then the system is BS and I won't watch that crap.
Ohio St got in last year over Penn St, proving conference titles don't mean squat.

Here’s hoping Georgia whips Auburn’s asses next week and the SEC gets left out completely!
I doubt that will happen. The Sec winner is in. But if Clemson , Oklahoma, Wisconsin can all win next week then bama shouldn't get in.

I have a bad feeling osu will beat wisky and then bama gets in... again. Yawn.

I doubt that will happen. The Sec winner is in. But if Clemson , Oklahoma, Wisconsin can all win next week then bama shouldn't get in.

I have a bad feeling osu will beat wisky and then bama gets in... again. Yawn.
Yeah, I know, but wouldn’t it be great if Georgia would win and no team from the great state of Alabama would get in. Goodness, we’d have an eight team playoff in a heartbeat!

True gary
The fact that UCF will be on the outside looking in, while a possible 2 loss team gets in is wrong.

True gary
The fact that UCF will be on the outside looking in, while a possible 2 loss team gets in is wrong.
I wouldn't say "wrong"... not when your best win is against a mid-major... but I would like to see teams like that get a chance to show what they have on a big stage.
#Hoosiers

Reactions: FlaTarHeel
I agree that UCF needed a better schedule this year with the team they have, but I also know that some "in-state powers" would not play them.

Alabama and Notre Dame both losing means it's a good day. If Ohio State lost as well, then it would be a perfect day.

Reactions: gobolts01
If bama still makes the playoffs when they can't even play for their conference title, then the system is BS and I won't watch that crap.

Ohio State was let in last year and they didn't play in conference title game. Auburn still needs to get by Georgia next week on a neutral field. If certain scenarios happen, Alabama may still get in. Right now, they are on the outside looking in.

Seriously, no offense, but I'm a bourbon man.....
Gary sir, maybe you just haven’t tried the right scotch (or non-Scottish whiskey)
Balvene is great, Aberfeldy, Glenmorangie and talisker are some of my faves, the Japanese are making terrific whiskey and don’t overlook some of the single malts from Tasmania!

Seriously, no offense, but I'm a bourbon man. Hell, I used do promos with the Dewar's folks and I gave away the freebies they shot me. Too bad you weren't around... coulda hooked you up :p

Of course back in the day a fiver would get ya a one fifth of Evan Williams....budget bourbon for the under funded undergrad! :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT