ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt game next week

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
Pitt is the one team Fedora has owned. We beat Pitt last year when winning only 3, which kept Pitt out of a bowl.

That means that if we beat Pitt again, the win may mean zilch to us, to how we are improving from awful. If, however, we lose to a team that Fedora has owned, well then, the handwriting is on the wall.

Heels are 5-0 vs Pitt under Fed, but every game was a one possession victory. I feel like this year his luck runs out. However if we win by double digits (stop laughing ...), then he deserves some credit for the improvement, I guess.

2013: 34-27
2014: 40-35
2015: 26-19
2016: 37-36
2017: 34-31

Reactions: Archer2
Handwriting should be on the wall no matter the outcome of the Pitt game. Is Pitt some power that a victory over would show some type of great improvement by Carolina? No. I still hope that Bubba is very aware that a change must be made and is using this time to navigate the back channels through lawyers and agents to see who might be interested in coming to Chapel Hill.

Reactions: Archer2
We have a bunch coming down for the game this week. Just a quick question for the locals. We secured two passes to the Bowles lot. How quick does the lot fill up at 8am? Any weird parking or tailgating rules we should know specific to UNC? To make it in to the stadium and to your seats about 20 mins before kickoff, when should you be leaving the lot?

We have a bunch coming down for the game this week. Just a quick question for the locals. We secured two passes to the Bowles lot. How quick does the lot fill up at 8am? Any weird parking or tailgating rules we should know specific to UNC? To make it in to the stadium and to your seats about 20 mins before kickoff, when should you be leaving the lot?
Check out the following thread. It answers a lot of the common questions for our visitors: https://northcarolina.forums.rivals...ill-visitors-guide-for-sporting-events.56138/

Hopefully all the main roads getting into NC will be clear by then, but you might want to keep an eye on this too: https://tims.ncdot.gov/tims/

Pitt is the one team Fedora has owned. We beat Pitt last year when winning only 3, which kept Pitt out of a bowl.

That means that if we beat Pitt again, the win may mean zilch to us, to how we are improving from awful. If, however, we lose to a team that Fedora has owned, well then, the handwriting is on the wall.
The wall pretty much crumbled under the weight of the paint after the ECU gm.

Pitt was up 24-0 vs GT, but I think some of that was GT's 3 fumbles and them just being bad. Cal might prove to be decent over the course of the year, but I don't think anyone will say that for ECU or Pitt (or GT).

It will take a bunch of luck, or some miracle QB play for us to get a win.

If you keep the game close, Pitt will beat themselves. The have very mediocre talent, weak depth, a terrible secondary, and a coach who can't coach or recruit. Beat these pretenders who quit against Penn State.

If you keep the game close, Pitt will beat themselves. The have very mediocre talent, weak depth, a terrible secondary, and a coach who can't coach or recruit. Beat these pretenders who quit against Penn State.
Wow, PSU fans are obsessed with Pitt.

Wow, PSU fans are obsessed with Pitt.
Not obsessed with Pitt, just despise them. If you lived in PA, you'd understand how resentful and jealous these lowlifes are of Penn State. We relished UNC beating them. As I said earlier in this thread, Pitt would beat themselves. In 99% of PA now, Pitt is a joke.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT