ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt @ UNC Gamethread

RB between the tackles: Dooley ball.

Fedora is succeeding by doing what he used to say was part of 'that's not what we do.'

One of the announcers gets it: Carolina letting the clock run, and that's not normally what they do.

If that had been a UNC receiver and the call had been incomplete, I'd have been livid.

Probably the last time we will see the victory formation all year.

Saw a picture of Cj Clark in attendance

Fedora was at the N Stanly game Friday night, I think he thinks there's a chance CJ Clark could still flip, at least that's what I'm hearing from some folk down this way.

Sam Howell was at the game as well. That FSU commitment might not be so solid and our QB play isn't going to scare many off.

Sam Howell was at the game as well. That FSU commitment might not be so solid and our QB play isn't going to scare many off.
FSU certainly looks shaky. But sometimes a 1st year coach has major trouble getting going, and then finally gets it going with players he did not recruit. This year could be another 6-6 for FSU, and then next year Taggert gets the ball rolling with all those former 4 and 5* recruits playing well together.

Or maybe not. Perhaps FSU will be the dream job for Taggert that devours him. It wouldn't be the first time a coach made the wrong move assuming it was the best move.

If our QB play does not scare off many, then perhaps we have an issue with evaluating QB prospects and/or with QB development and/or with the way we use the QBs.

Here is a question I assume that Howell and his parents must ask: will Fedora allow a true frosh QB a legit chance to play?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT