ADVERTISEMENT

Player of the year and Coach of year both have the last name of Davis

I hope I am right but I just saw a couple different people on Facebook have indicated that RJ Davis and Coach Davis have won player and coach of the year awards…
Correct, and as it should be.

Was also happy to see Mando get some votes for Defensive POY --- there is no overstating just how good he has been on that end.

And IIRC, before the season started I said unequivocally that IF we moved RJ off the ball next to Eliot Cadeau, he would be All-ACC 1st team, and maybe more. Welp, little guy took it all the way to getting his jersey in the rafters. Congrats to both Davises and well-deserved!

Correct, and as it should be.

Was also happy to see Mando get some votes for Defensive POY --- there is no overstating just how good he has been on that end.

And IIRC, before the season started I said unequivocally that IF we moved RJ off the ball next to Eliot Cadeau, he would be All-ACC 1st team, and maybe more. Welp, little guy took it all the way to getting his jersey in the rafters. Congrats to both Davises and well-deserved!
And allow me to add that Seth very much deserved his votes for Sixth Man, as did Eliot making All-Rookie (and had he started from game-one, I suspect he would've had more looks for ROY).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT