ADVERTISEMENT

Playoffs

To answer my own questions...
Probably not*
No

*I may only check out the 4th quarters and that’s only if the games are close. I’m not really interested in watching Clemson and Bama play yet again.

Florida throttled Michigan in the second half. 41-15. Florida is a definitely a team on the rise heading into 2019, which Michigan proves once again that they were highly overrated this year.

The big ten is trash. After watching Michigan get throttled by the Gators and then watching a really down Auburn team beat Purdue by 100 (Purdue bear OSU), it solidified it.

Defensive battle so far. 3-3 with 2 minutes to go in first quarter.

I wonder how long Venables will be at Clemson before taking a HC position somewhere else.

I expected ND to keep it reasonably close for 3 quarters and then the Clemson depth take total control.

Hopefully the next game will at least be more competitive
I think the Bama D is going to want to prove that the Heisman belonged in Tuscaloosa, and I don't think the OU D can slow down the Bama offense.

Has he expressed interest in a HC job? Or is he like VT’s DC, who keeps sticking around?

I believe he was being considered for the Kansas State job. I'm not sure if he wants to be a head coach or not. He's got plenty of job security at Clemson as long as Dabo is there, and I'm sure they will pay him whatever it takes to keep him from leaving.

This game will likely show whether Kyler is truly ready for the NFL or if he should switch to baseball. It's definitely the best defense he's faced all year.

This is going to be a massacre. Should’ve put UGA in the four spot

Yawn.gif

The Tide will roll over Clemson, too.

Based on the schedule, it looked like a fun day to watch college football. All 3 games I took time to watch have been duds.

I believe he was being considered for the Kansas State job. I'm not sure if he wants to be a head coach or not. He's got plenty of job security at Clemson as long as Dabo is there, and I'm sure they will pay him whatever it takes to keep him from leaving.

I don't see Brent Venables going anywhere anytime soon....His son is a LBer on Clemson's team, and his other son looks like a LBer who is playing QB at Daniel High School...His younger son just led Daniel to the upper state finals this year, and will probably walk on at Clemson as well....Since Venables turned-down the K-State job which is his alma-mater, I don't think that he will be interested in going anywhere else, and why should he....He's got a great job at Clemson, don't have to answer any media questions about the team, and is among the highest paid coordinators in the Country....Not to mention, he's spending the holidays every year traveling around the country with his Tiger team, and that doesn't look to change in the immediate future because Clemson is basically getting every recruit that they go after....Clemson is a juggernaut, and that ain't changing until Dabo leaves for Alabama which is also NOT a certainty when and if that job comes open after Saban retires...

ADVERTISEMENT