ADVERTISEMENT

Poast your favorite tweets here

I find it hysterical that she thinks calling him an "African American" somehow makes what she's doing ok.

Also, this is like the least threatening person EVER.

you kidding me? You're telling me that if in your mind you are a female and you saw this guy charging you in a dark alley at two in the morning and he was naked and sweating profusely and foaming at the mouth and brandishing a long knife that you wouldn't be afraid? We have to do better than this. We have to give women the same leeway that men enjoy while holding them like baby birds to protect them from their own imaginations. Above all, we must BELIEVE them. Because....because the usual idiots say so, except for when believing them might bite you on your own ass...

you kidding me? You're telling me that if in your mind you are a female and you saw this guy charging you in a dark alley at two in the morning and he was naked and sweating profusely and foaming at the mouth and brandishing a long knife that you wouldn't be afraid? We have to do better than this. We have to give women the same leeway that men enjoy while holding them like baby birds to protect them from their own imaginations. Above all, we must BELIEVE them. Because....because the usual idiots say so, except for when believing them might bite you on your own ass...
Are you capable of evaluating any situation without applying your Republican **** nut agenda to it?

Are you capable of evaluating any situation without applying your Republican **** nut agenda to it?
unlike you and so many others, I'm not capable of evaluating anything from the perspective of anything but sanity. The usual ****nuts are the ones who said you must believe a woman's claims, regardless of anything. That's insane, particularly so in the light of so much that indicates that to be a path to anything from failure to disaster.. But then when the 'believe' dogma turns the tables, ****nut hypocrisy kicks in, doesn't it?

So if you're accusing me of being of sound mind, thank you for recognizing that fact. Wish I could say that about you.

unlike you and so many others, I'm not capable of evaluating anything from the perspective of anything but sanity. The usual ****nuts are the ones who said you must believe a woman's claims, regardless of anything. That's insane, particularly so in the light of so much that indicates that to be a path to anything from failure to disaster.. But then when the 'believe' dogma turns the tables, ****nut hypocrisy kicks in, doesn't it?

So if you're accusing me of being of sound mind, thank you for recognizing that fact. Wish I could say that about you.
To be clear I’m accusing you of putting your idiotic political party agenda ahead of common sense. Your ignorant posts in this thread are just further proof.

Actually @bluetoe If you want to turn a woman’s meltdown over being asked to curb her dog into a political argument then take it to the political thread. And yes I should’ve done the same

Actually @bluetoe If you want to turn a woman’s meltdown over being asked to curb her dog into a political argument then take it to the political thread. And yes I should’ve done the same

actually YOU should have. YOU made it political. I was talking about reason and common sense as it applies to what we run into on a daily basis..

...he said, refusing to acknowledge the actual words posted which prove that what I'm saying is correct.

I acknowledged that you’re fos. Being fos encompasses your words posted which prove you are indeed fos and furthermore A mindless sheep incapable of any opinion not spoon fed into your head by the Republican Party. This thread is proof. Absolutely no politics involved in the altercation between the two people and none insinuated in the thread. Then here you come, Mr alt right religious fuk nut republican, to make sure we all know the official republican sheep stance on a woman melting down over curbing her dog. As if we give a flying fuk. Then you blame someone else for making it political. Hilarious. Gfy.

I acknowledged that you’re fos. Being fos encompasses your words posted which prove you are indeed fos and furthermore A mindless sheep incapable of any opinion not spoon fed into your head by the Republican Party. This thread is proof. Absolutely no politics involved in the altercation between the two people and none insinuated in the thread. Then here you come, Mr alt right religious fuk nut republican, to make sure we all know the official republican sheep stance on a woman melting down over curbing her dog. As if we give a flying fuk. Then you blame someone else for making it political. Hilarious. Gfy.
you are almost completely mindless. YOU introduced the idea of pointing out this woman's idiocy as being a Republican thing. I pointed out that I was merely seeing it from the perspective of being sane and reasonable. How you see politics in her meltdown is itself crazy. Is being sane political? I guess it is to an idiot, as you have amply shown.

how you got there from my response is why you’re not taken seriously
not taken seriously by who, you? I'm OK with that. But what response are you talking about? You posted a clip of a woman going off the deep end and fabricating a scenario and reporting it to someone. How is that a response? If your post was in response to another post, you failed to demonstrate that to be the case. Maybe you should just step over there next to you-know-who. Hold his hand maybe.

not taken seriously by who, you? I'm OK with that. But what response are you talking about? You posted a clip of a woman going off the deep end and fabricating a scenario and reporting it to someone. How is that a response? If your post was in response to another post, you failed to demonstrate that to be the case. Maybe you should just step over there next to you-know-who. Hold his hand maybe.

Well now he can’t respond because I just chastised him for responding to people he “doesn’t take seriously”. I wouldn’t count on hearing back.

Reactions: bluetoe
talk about meltdowns, you could be the woman in the video.

Something tells me black athletes considering Clemson might be getting this in their inbox from certain other fan bases

Hopefully we scoop up some recruits after they defect from Clemson due to this.

Then we should set up a crew to go do this in Raleigh and Blacksburg and grab some of their recruits when they defect too. Gotta defend CH from one of the other schools trying to pull the wool over our eyes though.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT