ADVERTISEMENT

Poast your favorite tweets here

how did the ump just let that slide? How can this happen more than one time? Unreal.
the rule is still vague to me…she’s still in the box, but the catcher has the right to throw to 3rd.

the questions to me are a) was the runner on 2nd advancing, clearly not b) can you do that if it’s not strike three(typically) if the runner isn’t advancing…again, i’m the last one to ask “what’s the rule” with baseball/softball…i’m just going by what i see everyday.

the mf’r is also the football coach and the a.d. of this school.

the rule is still vague to me…she’s still in the box, but the catcher has the right to throw to 3rd.

the questions to me are a) was the runner on 2nd advancing, clearly not b) can you do that if it’s not strike three(typically) if the runner isn’t advancing…again, i’m the last one to ask “what’s the rule” with baseball/softball…i’m just going by what i see everyday.

It's obvious in the second video that she's throwing at the batter and not to third.

And while she has a right to throw to third, she still has to make some type of effort to not hit the batter.

Reactions: gunslingerdick

screw the rule. What I saw was a third baseman standing well inside of the third base line, and a supposed throw to that target aimed so well OUTSIDE the third base line that it's impossible to deny it was actually aimed at the batter.

My only question is when did the ump have his nuts cut out. The gutless wonder didn't even have the decency to check on her condition. The catcher and the ump and I guess the coach are due some serious comeuppance. They all three better be glad that wasn't my daughter.

similar to a hole on a course I used to play up near the mountains. It was a sloped green and the cup was on top in a very small flat spot. Anything that didn't go in the hole or make that small flat spot would funnel to the bottom, and the bottom was twenty feet from the cup. Extremely challenging to the point of being unfair. Funny thing, when I picture that green in my mind, it slopes like the side of Mt. Fuji.

similar to a hole on a course I used to play up near the mountains. It was a sloped green and the cup was on top in a very small flat spot. Anything that didn't go in the hole or make that small flat spot would funnel to the bottom, and the bottom was twenty feet from the cup. Extremely challenging to the point of being unfair. Funny thing, when I picture that green in my mind, it slopes like the side of Mt. Fuji.
in high school i cut cups as a job on weekends at a pretty exclusive course on hilton head…after about a month the superintendent told me tourist feedback was atrocious because my hole locations boarded on unfair…i told my boss i was trying to do the old 6/6/6 rule but mine were all tough.

from that point on, i was only in charge of bunkers and tee boxes haha…bunkers were great, a golf cart with rakes attached.

Last edited:
Reactions: Archer2 and bluetoe
Julius Hodge!
I wound up at the red & white bball gm one yr, curious to see what they had and itching for hoops to start. Hodge would posterize one of their walk-ons then flex over the 5'10 shrimp, next time it would be a snarl and grab of his nuts. All class.
lol. Wasn't it Julius Hodge that sometimes made that hilarious little hopalong, ride-the-pony move when he had the ball? It was always a travel but it never got called.

There’s numerous vids out there of girls doing this. And it’s always girls and the umps never say anything. According to comments it’s within the rules evidently.

Didnt he smack a wake player in the nuts or was it the other way around?
I think it was Chris Paul who smacked somebody in the berries, don't remember who but it wasn't the sort of thing you could play off as an accident. He just flat out gave him a poke in the nads.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT