ADVERTISEMENT

Poast your favorite tweets here

bumping a billion dollars for athletics, and at a school smaller than we are? That's insane.

bumping a billion dollars for athletics, and at a school smaller than we are? That's insane.
it is insane…i thought a&m would be #1 but not at that number…lol and they’re $100 mill behind.

just watched the netflix doc on johnny football…i knew they had money, but a&m will burn parts of their stadium down just to add to it…they print money down there.

Reactions: bluetoe
lol, that's hilarious. I once had an ex-GF who I was still friendly with and who worked at a big, prestigious law firm in Richmond. I mailed something to her c/o that firm in a gag envelope that said in big bold letters on the front, CONFIDENTIAL: Herpes test results.
i have a friend that does s like that and like the above bit…you absolutely hate it in the moment, but i admire the creativity.

Reactions: Archer2 and bluetoe
interesting where uva is compared to carolina…i don’t like that at all.
Carolina spends an extremely small amount per player. One of the worst in the ACC. I'm guessing that has something to do with having so many sports. We desperately need Big/SEC money, because the gap is going to be way too much to overcome at some point soon.

i have a friend that does s like that and like the above bit…you absolutely hate it in the moment, but i admire the creativity.
the best thing to do always is laugh heartily, lest someone think it's serious.

if i saw that as an officer, i’m turning my head because they deserve whatever comes next and i wouldn’t want to deal with it.
I had similar thoughts. The first thing a cop has to do is ask himself exactly what he's going to do with that. Seat belt violation? I got the impression that they cited the guy for things not related to having a gigantic animal in his car, because they le tit ride back home the same way.

I guess a cow with horns like that can ride however it wants to.

I had similar thoughts. The first thing a cop has to do is ask himself exactly what he's going to do with that. Seat belt violation? I got the impression that they cited the guy for things not related to having a gigantic animal in his car, because they le tit ride back home the same way.

I guess a cow with horns like that can ride however it wants to.
Cop probably called Animal Control and they told him they weren't wasting time with an entire trailer etc. to just let the guy go back home. Howdy seemed pretty well mannered in the video. He probably was pretty pumped getting to go to town and all. Just driving around the farm can get old.

Reactions: bluetoe
Am I the only one who thinks X is a horrible name? And I don't see how switching the name of an established brand overnight makes sense. Just do it slowly. Go to Twitter X for a while and then just X. Also related, is it still called a tweet or is there another name? Are we xing now?

Am I the only one who thinks X is a horrible name? And I don't see how switching the name of an established brand overnight makes sense. Just do it slowly. Go to Twitter X for a while and then just X. Also related, is it still called a tweet or is there another name? Are we xing now?
yes, stupid…i don’t get it, but it’s my favorite form of social media so i hope it stays haha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT