ADVERTISEMENT

Poast your favorite tweets here

Deep throats a lot of BBC right before he sets up
Matthew Broderick GIF

Reactions: bluetoe
good for that teacher, attempting to curb the ghettoing of our society caused by libs insisting that we should cater to the minority instead of saying that the minority needs to become incorporated into existing culture....while maintaining whatever individuality they care to indulge in privately.

except that’s unrealistic because it’s usually the patron that has the issue that night.
so then, write a review of the restaurant on Yelp or whatever and include the servers identity? Something like...'make sure you don't get Janet W. for your server or at least hope that she finally decided to change her tampon'.

I used to drink Labatt's Blue in college sometimes. That's when I was drinking "fancy" beer as opposed to Natty, Busch Light or Strogh's.

Pretty cool that it's on a mountain, but it's way too short.
I'd probably have a heart attack but I'd ride that one sooner than that insanity in Las Vegas.

Ha ha, I went to youtube to find a video, and one of the rides is actually called Insanity...

I'd probably have a heart attack but I'd ride that one sooner than that insanity in Las Vegas.

Ha ha, I went to youtube to find a video, and one of the rides is actually called Insanity...

Meh. It's crazy that it's that high up, but the actual ride itself is something that would normally be in the kids section.

Meh. It's crazy that it's that high up, but the actual ride itself is something that would normally be in the kids section.
the high up is what would give me a heart attack. Other than that, they're all kids rides. You couldn't design anything I'd be afraid to ride if it was at ground level.

watched this tournament this weekend because it truly is “the people’s open”…not sure why the stopped serving alcohol, though.

I missed it because I forgot it was time for it. Was it good, and did these shenanigans disrupt the play or the broadcast? Too bad, idiots ruin everything.

I missed it because I forgot it was time for it. Was it good, and did these shenanigans disrupt the play or the broadcast? Too bad, idiots ruin everything.
it was outstanding…see if you can find the zach johnson audio…some dude is giving him the business about his ryder cup picks haha.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT