ADVERTISEMENT

Poast your favorite tweets here

I could see Mike Lindell being able to kill a man with his bare hands. That dude is awesome.

It will always be Twitter to me.

I kinda feel sad for Mike Lindell. He spent a lot of time and money so he could be by Trump's side, but Trump barely acknowledges his existence.

Reactions: bluetoe
he can be a goofball, but I love it when someone is genuine and down to earth and says what's on his mind. And yeah, whoever he was talking to is an asshole.
lol, genuine???

so you love genuine and down to earth…good to know.

and he’s talking to an attorney in a deposition…we’ll see how long your comment ages.

lol, genuine???

so you love genuine and down to earth…good to know.

and he’s talking to an attorney in a deposition…we’ll see how long your comment ages.
and said attorney gratuitously insulted Mike and his product in that deposition which makes my comment even more appropriate and the attorney an even bigger POS than I thought.

Care to explain the questioning of my 'genuine and down to Earth' comment? Or are you just trying to be like the attorney? If so, you're off to a good start.

and said attorney gratuitously insulted Mike and his product in that deposition which makes my comment even more appropriate and the attorney an even bigger POS than I thought.

Care to explain the questioning of my 'genuine and down to Earth' comment? Or are you just trying to be like the attorney? If so, you're off to a good start.
sure…because we have different definitions of genuine and down to earth.

why do think he’s a goofball?…do you believe he is also a conspiracy theorist?

lindell was a douche from the start, so maybe the attorney thought he could get to his level and while also insulting his product.

Reactions: blazers

lindell was a douche from the start, so maybe the attorney thought he could get to his level and while also insulting his product.

Professionalism 101! I bet he's held in high regard.

lol since when have you ever cared about professionalism and level of regard?…do presidents also count?

Since you started crying about Trump’s lack of it and poasting videos of idiot attorneys purposely trying to rile up someone they’re supposed to be disposing.

Since you started crying about Trump’s lack of it and poasting videos of idiot attorneys purposely trying to rile up someone they’re supposed to be disposing.
“lol” is not crying…i said presidents, you said trump…trump is actually in your head, not mine…keep up the consistency.

“lol” is not crying…i said presidents, you said trump…trump is actually in your head, not mine…keep up the consistency.

You’re crying about something. That’s what bitches do.

Anyway, I said what I said. You don’t like? No one cares. F*ck off.

There I go again. Consistently roasting you.

the lawyer acted unprofessionally; but even if he was acting only personally in a personal context, Lindell was perfectly justified in responding to the insult as he did. That's all there is to it. You're seeing things through your personal dislike of Mike Lindell. I have no personal regard for Mike Lindell and I don't care how you regard him, so you might as well stop trying to impose your personal feelings about Mike Lindell on me.

All that being said, a lot of what he has expressed has been a little (or a lot, depending on your stance) over the top. That's why I say he's a bit of a goofball. But who cares? Other than you, I mean. He has no authority or ability to affect my life, so he can be and do whatever he wants and it won't disturb me in the least. I will say that his support of Trump reminds me of Miley Cyrus very publicly glomming on to Hillary's candidacy just before the election she lost. I'll let you figure out what I mean, if it isn't apparent.

And BTW, look up 'genuine' and 'down to Earth in any authoritative source and you'll see what my definition is. Then you can compare that to whatever yours is.

ETA; and what I was really trying to point out was my admiration for someone not failing to respond in kind to assholery, out of a sense of political correctness. I am not at all a proponent of political correctness (which should not be confused with professional courtesy). Mike gave the dickhead exactly what he asked for, and that's become a rare thing to do. And that's a shame. By the same token, I admire Trump for doing the same thing. Call it as you see it, not as you want to be seen calling it. Hey, that was pretty clever.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever bought one of his pillows? I don't know anyone who has. While we're on the subject of pillows, has anyone seen those square pillows that advertise on TV? Seems like a weird concept.

Has anyone ever bought one of his pillows? I don't know anyone who has. While we're on the subject of pillows, has anyone seen those square pillows that advertise on TV? Seems like a weird concept.
I try not to be a sucker as often as I can, so no, no Mike Lindell special pillow for me.

And if you think I stayed away from his pillow in droves, just think how likely it is that I buy a pillow because it's square.

I did buy a memory foam pillow way back when I was having neck problems, the kind that has that bump-up along one edge. The pillow that is, not the neck. It was actually very helpful. Got it at the orthopedic store, hadn't even heard of memory foam at that time.

You’re crying about something. That’s what bitches do.

Anyway, I said what I said. You don’t like? No one cares. F*ck off.

There I go again. Consistently roasting you.
lol, k…you might be whiniest mf since the election on here, might be…the field is so strong i just can’t pick a winner.

i look forward, either way, to the results in 2024 because i don’t care for either front runner, but your bitch sessions are worth the results.

the lawyer acted unprofessionally; but even if he was acting only personally in a personal context, Lindell was perfectly justified in responding to the insult as he did. That's all there is to it. You're seeing things through your personal dislike of Mike Lindell. I have no personal regard for Mike Lindell and I don't care how you regard him, so you might as well stop trying to impose your personal feelings about Mike Lindell on me.

All that being said, a lot of what he has expressed has been a little (or a lot, depending on your stance) over the top. That's why I say he's a bit of a goofball. But who cares? Other than you, I mean. He has no authority or ability to affect my life, so he can be and do whatever he wants and it won't disturb me in the least. I will say that his support of Trump reminds me of Miley Cyrus very publicly glomming on to Hillary's candidacy just before the election she lost. I'll let you figure out what I mean, if it isn't apparent.

And BTW, look up 'genuine' and 'down to Earth in any authoritative source and you'll see what my definition is. Then you can compare that to whatever yours is.

ETA; and what I was really trying to point out was my admiration for someone not failing to respond in kind to assholery, out of a sense of political correctness. I am not at all a proponent of political correctness (which should not be confused with professional courtesy). Mike gave the dickhead exactly what he asked for, and that's become a rare thing to do. And that's a shame. By the same token, I admire Trump for doing the same thing. Call it as you see it, not as you want to be seen calling it. Hey, that was pretty clever.
i don’t really dislike anyone…i’m 51, so those days are over…i thought the exchange was funny and that’s the idea of the thread, i thought.

i still disagree with your take on his behavior because the lawyer was talking about the context of complaints, not his named pillow…i didn’t think the plaintiff attorney was too rough on lance armstrong either, that’s what it takes sometimes.

do you believe lindell is a conspiracy theorist?

lol, k…you might be whiniest mf since the election on here, might be…the field is so strong i just can’t pick a winner.

i look forward, either way, to the results in 2024 because i don’t care for either front runner, but your bitch sessions are worth the results.

Glad to know you’re following me. It means when I’m roasting you, I know you’re reading it. So I look forward to consistently shitting on you, your terrible takes and your illegible poasts that read as if a retarded yorkie wrote them.

no, but heard plenty…they’re lumpy.

eta: actually more like a bean bag…if you enjoy movement in your sleep to contour, not good.

huh?…you’re responding to me, idiot…if you don’t like my takes, drive on.

False. In poast 2401, I made a comment about my feelings of Mike Lindell. I did not quote you or in any way "respond" to you. In poast 2405, you quoted my poast where I stated my thoughts on Lindell. So it was you that responded to me and started this back and forth. You would have been better off minding your own business.

• Haha
Reactions: gteeitup
Jesus, our military has even become a clown show. I reckon they’re too busy making everyone feel included.

I try not to be a sucker as often as I can, so no, no Mike Lindell special pillow for me.

And if you think I stayed away from his pillow in droves, just think how likely it is that I buy a pillow because it's square.

I did buy a memory foam pillow way back when I was having neck problems, the kind that has that bump-up along one edge. The pillow that is, not the neck. It was actually very helpful. Got it at the orthopedic store, hadn't even heard of memory foam at that time.
Iirc he was sued by the fda or whatever governing body is relevant over the fact that his pillow is actually just a regular pillow with no redeeming qualities not found in any other. He seems to be a great hustler/marketer/salesman. It’s weird how people can be seemingly genius in some things while being a complete fruit cake in others. Dude really believes the voting machines were rigged and he has had several “conferences “ where proof was going to be released but mainly was just a panel of fellow nut jobs whining and bitching without revealing anything of substance.

And memory foam pillows are awesome

Iirc he was sued by the fda or whatever governing body is relevant over the fact that his pillow is actually just a regular pillow with no redeeming qualities not found in any other. He seems to be a great hustler/marketer/salesman. It’s weird how people can be seemingly genius in some things while being a complete fruit cake in others. Dude really believes the voting machines were rigged and he has had several “conferences “ where proof was going to be released but mainly was just a panel of fellow nut jobs whining and bitching without revealing anything of substance.

And memory foam pillows are awesome

I've gone to a more normal sort of pillow and I don't even know where that other one is, but I'm thinking about getting a new one. I hope the price has come down, the first one was outrageous....but worth it.

Now we know why there are so many cancelled weddings in Namibia.
why? Hell, I just now learned that there are many cancelled weddings in Namibia.

I don't know why but the name Namibia somehow made me think of this wonderful one-of-a-kind character and the song he sings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT