ADVERTISEMENT

Poast your favorite tweets here

Why are they flying the drones over his property?
That's a good question and I can only speculate. The neighbor is probably just a jerk who does it because he can and he likes to annoy the guy next door (he may be one of those types that kinda even deserves to be annoyed). Don't know how all this ended up, but I'm guessing it escalated quickly. A drone that big that's used in ag must be super expensive.

Reactions: prlyles
Is it the neighbors or is it Skynet?
I don't know, but does anybody else think that his throwing that pole to bring the drone down was a little too uncanny to think he was acting without the help of unseen forces?

I'm getting a sense of weevil about this.

I don't know, but does anybody else think that his throwing that pole to bring the drone down was a little too uncanny to think he was acting without the help of unseen forces?

I'm getting a sense of weevil about this.
I was actually disappointed. I was sure he was going to shoot it down, but then all I got was a stick. Guess the machines still have a lot to figure out before they take over if we can take them out with a broom.

Reactions: bluetoe
I was actually disappointed. I was sure he was going to shoot it down, but then all I got was a stick. Guess the machines still have a lot to figure out before they take over if we can take them out with a broom.
I'm disappointed you didn't comment on the 'sense of weevil' thing.

But yeah, the AI thing and the threat of machines taking over is overblown, at least for the forseeable future.. But just in case, I'm going to stockpile some broomsticks. I wonder how they would do against a cyborg. I better practice tossing them though, that guy was amazing.

Same. Thought for sure it would be a shotgun, or at least the farmer getting hit by the crash or something.

lol that actually made me mad. I don't know which one I wanted to slap more, her for panicking and screeching uselessly like a moron or him for panicking and being a moron who might have burned the place down out of sheer stupidity. 'Hey, I know...I'll take this burning grease that isn't touching anything else flammable and toss it on the floor against a flammable cabinet instead of taking the towel that's in my hand and throwing it over the fire'.

Reactions: pooponduke
the truck is hideous, but that’s not the point of the tweet.
two questions...what IS the point of the tweet? What is the point of posting it here? Not trying to say anything, I'm really just puzzled over what is noteworthy anymore.

That being said, I pointlessly give you this....

two questions...what IS the point of the tweet? What is the point of posting it here? Not trying to say anything, I'm really just puzzled over what is noteworthy anymore.

That being said, I pointlessly give you this....

The truck is incidental to the guy that goes flying off the front of the car that the guy filming seems to ignore while focusing on the truck.

The truck is incidental to the guy that goes flying off the front of the car that the guy filming seems to ignore while focusing on the truck.
well I guess so. But you can see youtube videos galore of guys getting run over or otherwise mangled and mutilated...but how often do you see a video of those ugly-ass trucks.

well I guess so. But you can see youtube videos galore of guys getting run over or otherwise mangled and mutilated...but how often do you see a video of those ugly-ass trucks.
I bet it's an even lower chance to see both at the same time.

I bet it's an even lower chance to see both at the same time.
excellent point.

giphy-2023-07-05t162358-994-rkwsqul9b42u.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT