ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Who Do You Want in the 2025 Class?

Which of these 2025 players would you most like to add. Pick up to 4.

• Someone else I will mention in comments

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These comments on Khamenia made me take notice. He's not the fastest or strongest, but look at the skills he has!

Khamenia has a terrific overlap of size, skill, and a very high basketball IQ. He has great instincts and natural feel for the game. He’s an exceptional passer who can throw darts off the dribble with both hands and thread the needle when needed, but also understands how to be a ball-mover as well. He picks up concepts quickly, easily acclimates to offensive structure, has good footwork, and utilizes shot-fakes well.​
While his passing is probably his best natural skill, he’s a consistent shooting threat out to the three-point line and also a good ball-handler. He can play-make from various spots on the floor and is particularly adept at taking the ball off the glass to start the break. He may project as a facilitating forward at the next level, but he’s also spent a lot of time initiating offense in a point forward type role in various settings.​
Besides, not being the fastest or strongest suggests he might stick around longer than some of the other guys.

My list was in addition to Dixon, Mullins, Wilson, Bundalo. Dybantha and Riebe would have for sure been strong takes for me but we are not on Riebe's final list and I just don't see it in the cards for AJ (I am aware of the rumor going around). Oh and Peat, he is all but publicly announced to Arizona IMO.

These comments on Khamenia made me take notice. He's not the fastest or strongest, but look at the skills he has!

Khamenia has a terrific overlap of size, skill, and a very high basketball IQ. He has great instincts and natural feel for the game. He’s an exceptional passer who can throw darts off the dribble with both hands and thread the needle when needed, but also understands how to be a ball-mover as well. He picks up concepts quickly, easily acclimates to offensive structure, has good footwork, and utilizes shot-fakes well.​
While his passing is probably his best natural skill, he’s a consistent shooting threat out to the three-point line and also a good ball-handler. He can play-make from various spots on the floor and is particularly adept at taking the ball off the glass to start the break. He may project as a facilitating forward at the next level, but he’s also spent a lot of time initiating offense in a point forward type role in various settings.​
Besides, not being the fastest or strongest suggests he might stick around longer than some of the other guys.
Do really like Khamenia, just think in the end he is more a west coast type of kid, maybe UCLA? I am gun shy of Cali high school kids.

Should we be concerned that none of those guys are PGs?

Is that because until he announces otherwise, Cadeau is assumed to be back?

Sounds like we may be depending on the portal for a PG (or 2).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT