ADVERTISEMENT

Post Game News

HeelFan58

Hall of Famer
Oct 3, 2011
T.J. Thorpe transferring. Andre Smith decommits (considering Nebraska. Seriously??? Did he notice the weather and the nothingness while he was there?) New Crystal ball picks for T'yson Williams to Wisconsin. See previous statement about weather.

Thorpe is graduating right? With a year of eligibility left?

I wouldn't blame him if he did leave- he's not in the top 5 of UNC WRs and none of them are going anywhere next year.

Originally posted by HeelFan58:
T.J. Thorpe transferring. Andre Smith decommits (considering Nebraska. Seriously??? Did he notice the weather and the nothingness while he was there?) New Crystal ball picks for T'yson Williams to Wisconsin. See previous statement about weather.
If Williams is de-comitting to commit to Wisconsin, I would assume it is due to 2 factors: (1) at RB next year, Morris will be SR, Logan and Francis Juniors, and Hood a Sophomore, and (2) our RBs don't carry the ball that much, while the Badger RBs do.

Pellini is not on the safest of ground at Nebraska, so I not understand anyone getting interested in that staff this later in the recruiting cycle.

Originally posted by UNC71-00:
Thorpe is graduating right? With a year of eligibility left?

I wouldn't blame him if he did leave- he's not in the top 5 of UNC WRs and none of them are going anywhere next year.
That is the word going around: that he sees how little he should play next year and is ready to make a move for more PT.

Injuries have hurt him badly.

If he leaves, I wish him a healthy new start.

Andre Smith tweeted his decommit. But lists us in his top 5. Last night should have shown our potential use of RB's with improved OL blocking.
This post was edited on 11/21 10:50 PM by HeelFan58

Originally posted by HeelFan58:

Andre Smith tweeted his decommit. But lists us in his top 5. Last night should have shown our potential use of RB's with improved OL blocking.
This post was edited on 11/21 10:50 PM by HeelFan58
Smith is a linebacker...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT