ADVERTISEMENT

Predicting Carolina’s uni for the gamecocks

So you all have the automatic right to talk smack to me and it's my fault for derailing the thread, just because I talked smack on a completely different thread one time?
Yes.
We were talking smack in a different thread. That doesn't mean any smack you guys throw at me in other threads is my fault. I demonstrated in this thread that i was merely trying to just pass along friendly information, and you all decided to talk smack at me anyways. That shit is not my fault.
Threads are not safe spaces.

At this point you are just coming off as a troll and every time you respond, it continues to give people a bad impression of you.

Well how the shit am I supposed to change that if you all continuously antagonize me when I am not trying to talk smack. I came on here and gave my objective opinion of your team, albeit it wasn't a very positive one. But that was hardly even talking smack - you all just decided to get pissy about it and act like I have wronged you.

I said in another thread, I'm done with you all. I've never been on a board quite like this one, where you all refuse to actually have a discussion in favor of standing around and talking substanceless smack. I don't need to stay here and continue talking with you all any more to know how hostile and unwilling to talk you are. Worst fanbase I have encountered yet on a forum in ten years, hands down. Holy shit do you guys get so uptight about every little thing.

See you tar holes later. Have fun droning on and on about jersey colors and how much South Carolina sucks. We'll have fun beating you senseless in a couple weeks.

Well how the shit am I supposed to change that if you all continuously antagonize me when I am not trying to talk smack. I came on here and gave my objective opinion of your team, albeit it wasn't a very positive one. But that was hardly even talking smack - you all just decided to get pissy about it and act like I have wronged you.

I said in another thread, I'm done with you all. I've never been on a board quite like this one, where you all refuse to actually have a discussion in favor of standing around and talking substanceless smack. I don't need to stay here and continue talking with you all any more to know how hostile and unwilling to talk you are. Worst fanbase I have encountered yet on a forum in ten years, hands down. Holy shit do you guys get so uptight about every little thing.

See you tar holes later. Have fun droning on and on about jersey colors and how much South Carolina sucks. We'll have fun beating you senseless in a couple weeks.
Your lack of self awareness is amazing. Hopefully you actually have left, so I don't have to read another pathetic response from you.

Worst fanbase I have encountered yet on a forum in ten years, hands down.
Good job, everybody.

we-did-it-tsfinally-over-13934865.png

At least we don't accent our football uniforms with argyle. *Shudder*
At least we don't redesign our logo to start with a "C" and only include a "C" when quite obviously, South Carolina starts with an "S." Lol. Dumbest thing ever.

Imagine if Wake Forest's logo was only an F, or Notre Dame's logo was only a D.

Reactions: tarheel0910
At least we don't redesign our logo to start with a "C" and only include a "C" when quite obviously, South Carolina starts with an "S." Lol. Dumbest thing ever.

Imagine if Wake Forest's logo was only an F, or Notre Dame's logo was only a D.

It means "Carolina".
We are the team with simply "Carolina" across our chest, and the block C on the helmet meaning "Carolina".
Objectively here, both states are Carolina. The people who live in both states call their respective state "Carolina". It isn't an objectively bad design choice to put "Carolina" on our uniforms.

It means "Carolina".
We are the team with simply "Carolina" across our chest, and the block C on the helmet meaning "Carolina".
Objectively here, both states are Carolina. The people who live in both states call their respective state "Carolina". It isn't an objectively bad design choice to put "Carolina" on our uniforms.
I know what it means. It's still silly and makes you look small time.

It means "Carolina".
It's a stupid as if West Virginia University placed 'Virginia' on its jerseys and a V on its helmets.

Or if South Dakota had Dakota on its jerseys and a D on its helmet./

The other guy was his dad/cousin
What's weird to me about those two, is almost every UNC poster here thinks that this game is probably a loss for us and we are going to win somewhere between 5-7 games this year. Despite that, a couple want to come over here and fluff their feathers. It's not like our fans are talking about a ten win season and beating little carolina by 30.

What's weird to me about those two, is almost every UNC poster here thinks that this game is probably a loss for us and we are going to win somewhere between 5-7 games this year. Despite that, a couple want to come over here and fluff their feathers. It's not like our fans are talking about a ten win season and beating little carolina by 30.
Methinks they are REALLY worried about how bad a season they'll have if they lose this game.

Methinks they are REALLY worried about how bad a season they'll have if they lose this game.
Bingo. And they were really hoping that Muschamp was going to be the guy to consistently lead them to division titles, much as we were with Fedora. It’s appearing more and more likely that he isn’t going to, again much like Fedora.

I think they need this win much more than we do and I think there’s a bit of “whistling past the graveyard” going on.

10 days and counting.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
I hope we have blue helmets and jerseys with white pants, but blue helmets, white jerseys and blue pants great also.

Bingo. And they were really hoping that Muschamp was going to be the guy to consistently lead them to division titles, much as we were with Fedora. It’s appearing more and more likely that he isn’t going to, again much like Fedora.

I think they need this win much more than we do and I think there’s a bit of “whistling past the graveyard” going on.

10 days and counting.
And the SEC East has been down overall. Muschamp is not going to elevate SoCar to a regular slot among the Top 3 of the SEC East.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT